Forums

Topic: Welcome/Introduction Thread

Posts 441 to 460 of 675

LtSarge

@Thrillho Thanks man. Yeah I'm doing great, been gaming a lot recently now that I'm "kinda" done with my studies. It's a long story, lol. And yes, I finished the Kiryu saga back in May, including Dead Souls. Been playing the games since 2017 so it's taken me quite a bit longer to finish them. Yakuza 6 was absolutely phenomenal though, it's my second favourite game in the series after 0.

Edited on by LtSarge

LtSarge

nessisonett

@LtSarge Game Club’s not been a problem at all! We’ve played through a lot of games now and just trying to work out what to play next month.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

RogerRoger

@LtSarge Welcome back, Kr... er, Sarge! It sounds like you've been on a bit of a personal journey of late, but I'm glad your route has led you back here!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

LtSarge

@nessisonett Glad to hear that. I might join in every now and then if there's a game that appeals to me. I actually played through Mafia last month and thought it was great fun!

@Keith_Zissou Hello!

@JechtUltima Hey thanks man, nice to meet you too!

@RogerRoger Long time no see Roger! Glad to see that you're still here. How have you been?

LtSarge

RogerRoger

@LtSarge Oh, I can't complain (well, could, but won't). Still happily posting whenever I can because, as you say, these forums have managed to remain relatively peaceful and, what with everything that's been going on in the world of late, they've provided a welcome escape. I do understand when folks need to do what's right by themselves and step away, though, so I'm real pleased to see that taking a break worked for you!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

sorteddan

@LtSarge
Hi Guy.
Hope your return is less stressful and a more positive experience.
As to comments on the articles: sit back and leave them to argue amongst themselves... my favourites are whether or not ps plus games are free and whether digital or physical games are better value, they always seem to get way too heated which I find quite amusing.

“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”

Kidfried

@LtSarge Welcome back, Kratos. I missed your presence, so it's great to see you return.

Kidfried

LtSarge

@ralphdibny Thanks, it's great to finally be back!

@RogerRoger Yeah the break was much needed but it's nice to be back now! Definitely missed a place where I can just relax and talk about games.

@Sorteddan Hello! Yeah I'm just going to ignore those comments. After all, we're all here to talk about the thing we love the most, which is video games. So it's sad to see people being negative all the time.

@Kidfried Hey it's great to see you again Kidfried! It's been a long time, hope you've been well.

Edited on by LtSarge

LtSarge

JohnnyShoulder

@LtSarge Hi there and welcome back!

You are not missing much by skipping the article comments. Although things seem to have gotten a little better of late, there have been a few messy ones which got a bit out of hand. And of course @nessisonett is a paid commentator now, so we leave the battles with him.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder I’m the Judge Dredd of the comment sections - too hardline to be officially sanctioned.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett All I can picture now is Judge Dredd with a Celtic shirt on! 🤣

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

LtSarge

@JohnnyShoulder Hey Johnny, it's been awhile! How have you been?

Haha, I'll keep that in mind!

LtSarge

JohnnyShoulder

@LtSarge Not too bad, it has been a strange old 18 months or so!

JohnnyShoulder

@LtSarge Also, I was thinking that we were talking about you not too long ago (nothing nasty, don't worry lol), so it's a bit weird that you decided to come back now! A bit of forum magic going on ha ha!

HallowMoonshadow

Good to see you back KratosMD (or rather @LtSarge) hope you've been well in your time away from us! We certainly missed your passion around here

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

LtSarge

@JohnnyShoulder Oh really? I thought you guys had forgotten all about me.

But yeah, what a coincidence. I just decided to come back now because I've been writing a lot lately on Pure Xbox and that place just don't see as much activity as Push Square, so I was barely getting any replies there. I feel like it's kinda pointless to write that many posts if nobody is going to reply to them, you know? I'm already experiencing a huge difference now writing here, which is great! I've missed talking with so many passionate people.

LtSarge

LtSarge

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy Hey Foxy, good to see you again and yeah I've been doing well! I appreciate hearing that, my passion for gaming is still as strong as ever. How have you been then?

LtSarge

HallowMoonshadow

Pretty good @LtSarge ... Last few months have been rather exhausting though and haven't been gaming as much so I'm glad to be on my summer break at the moment before going back to work in a few weeks

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic