Forums

Topic: Welcome/Introduction Thread

Posts 401 to 420 of 432

RogerRoger

@maryeddington Welcome aboard, Mary! Here's hoping you find forum life to your liking!

"Always try to be nice, but never fail to be kind."

PSN ID: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

pingi

Hi everyone I'm Pingi
been a Gamer all my life 28Y/O
got my PS5 and amazed by it
What kind of games you love here?

pingi

Kidfried

@pingi Welcome! What are your favorite kinda games? Right now I can only think of one thing: Returnal.

Kidfried

RogerRoger

@pingi Welcome aboard! We usually have quite a diverse bunch contributing around these parts, so whatever your favourite games, I'm sure you'll be able to spark a good discussion. Me? I'm all about the big, glossy, Triple-A experiences and licenced games, usually single-player, although there are always exceptions. Gaming is too broad a church to stick to one type of thing!

Making It So Since 1987

RKBronuts

Moved over to PlayStation for the release of the PS5 and now I’m starting all the PlayStation exclusive games, there are so many to choose from 😎
Hopefully I can get a few friends added so I’m not sitting at 0 πŸ˜‚
I suppose I’m classed as an older gamer being 35 and not ashamed to say I watch a lot of wwe, you can tell this by my psn id (if you watch wrestling) πŸ˜‚
Glad to have joined here πŸ‘

RKBronuts

RogerRoger

@RKBronuts Welcome to this side of the gaming fence! You've got so many great exclusives to discover, so here's hoping you find a few new favourites.

Making It So Since 1987

RKBronuts

RogerRoger wrote:

@RKBronuts Welcome to this side of the gaming fence! You've got so many great exclusives to discover, so here's hoping you find a few new favourites.

Thanks 😊
The last of us remastered is my first, played for a few hours so far πŸ‘

RKBronuts

colonelkilgore

@RKBronuts welcome again bro (I noticed you were new on the Days of Play thread)... I hope you enjoy all the Sony goodness buddy.

Is your username also your PSN ID, if so I'll send you a friend request when I get home from the office?

I ain’t ever met a souls-like I didn’t like!

RKBronuts

colonelkilgore wrote:

@RKBronuts welcome again bro (I noticed you were new on the Days of Play thread)... I hope you enjoy all the Sony goodness buddy.

Is your username also your PSN ID, if so I'll send you a friend request when I get home from the office?

Cheers mate.
That would be great, psn is the same πŸ‘

RKBronuts

JohnnyShoulder

@RKBronuts Welcome to the world of PlayStation! Hope you enjoy your time here. Which platform did you game on previously?

We are now in a world of people being offended for other people who they think should be offended, who arent offended.
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

RKBronuts

JohnnyShoulder wrote:

@RKBronuts Welcome to the world of PlayStation! Hope you enjoy your time here. Which platform did you game on previously?

Cheers mate!
I started with the original Xbox right up until the one X

RKBronuts

nessisonett

Poor Jaz has been targeted by the bot.

Untitled

Socks before or after trousers, but never socks before pants, that's the rule. Makes a man look scary, like a chicken.

Black Lives Matter. Enough is enough.

Jaz007

@nessisonett Haha, I got an email and was like what? Only my name? I wondered if he posted to someone separately, but nope, just me.
Wow, he blew up the forum. Posted on every thread. As far I saw still only targeted me specifically though. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Edited on by Jaz007

Jaz007

nessisonett

@Jaz007 I don’t think we’ll ever truly know why just you were targeted πŸ˜‚

Socks before or after trousers, but never socks before pants, that's the rule. Makes a man look scary, like a chicken.

Black Lives Matter. Enough is enough.

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett @Jaz007 That explains some of the now random posts by forum regulars!

We are now in a world of people being offended for other people who they think should be offended, who arent offended.
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

RogerRoger

@Thrillho I need scissors. Sixty-one!

Making It So Since 1987

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic