Forums

Topic: Welcome/Introduction Thread

Posts 401 to 420 of 679

RogerRoger

@Thrillho I need scissors. Sixty-one!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

@TheIdleCritic Welcome back! Great to see you posting here (and there) again!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

JohnnyShoulder

@TheIdleCritic Hello sir and welcome back!

Untitled

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

JohnnyShoulder

@Arugula I wish my beard was that good! Plus I shave my bonce, so think I have shattered that illusion lol.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

Kidfried

@TheIdleCritic Welcome back, hope you're feeling a bit better. And if you're not, it's what it is and you're just as welcome here. Appreciate your return.

Kidfried

JohnnyShoulder

@Kidfried Just call me Mr Slaphead lol.

colonelkilgore

@JohnnyShoulder it’s uncanny, we both schedule our gaming AND we’re both slap-heads... did we just become best friends 😜

**** DLC!

JohnnyShoulder

@colonelkilgore Take that back, I would never schedule my gaming!

NedStarksGhost

Hey everyone. Signed up to this website and forum to get my PS news and join in with discussions, after trying to purge myself from social media sites in favour of forums. Thought it would be cool to post here!

I've joined the PS5 this generation from the Xbone. Managed to get it day one, after a hectic evening trying to pre-order after the price reveal stream (what a mess that was!).

Absolutely loved the console and the fantastic backlog of games. In particular, God of War was a surreal experience. Can't wait to see the stuff Sony produces this generation with the huge leap in hardware.

Edited on by NedStarksGhost

NedStarksGhost

Kidfried

@NedStarksGhost Welcome to our universe!

I loved God of War as well and can't wait for the sequel. Have you been catching up on some other first party games? What are you playing rn?

Kidfried

NedStarksGhost

@Voltan Thank you, it's great to be here!

@Kidfried Thanks! Same, I started reading up more about Norse Mythology and watching Vikings afterwards, so I am even more excited for Ragnarok now!

I have been, I played through the The Last of Us Part 1 and 2, loved both. I finished both Spider-Man and Miles Morales, phenomenal experiences, the perfect superhero game example in my opinion!

Currently, I am making my way through Ghost of Tsushima. Again, fantastic game. Brilliant characters, voice acting, artwork, combat. Leagues ahead of Assassin's Creed games. Seriously enjoying my time with it!

NedStarksGhost

Kidfried

@NedStarksGhost You're ahead of me with some of these games, even though I've been a PlayStation gamer for so long now. Sounds like you'd probably enjoy the Uncharted series as well, and I wonder what you'd think of Days Gone - one of my favorites, it got mixed reviews, but I think it's free with Plus?

Kidfried

NedStarksGhost

@Kidfried I had a lot of spare time earlier in the year as I went on furlough, so got to playing some games! I will check out Uncharted, it has been on my radar for some time. Days Gone looks interesting, my friend swears it's great. Yep, it's part of the PS Plus Collection on PS5.

What are you playing at the moment?

NedStarksGhost

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic