Forums

Topic: Welcome/Introduction Thread

Posts 381 to 400 of 676

Spaldy

@colonelkilgore fair point. But you can play Switch on your big screen, as I do. You just need a dock. Unless you have Switch Lite of course. For me personally I grew up with Nintendo machines so I have some fanboyism with the company but I only really have Switch for the exclusives.

For my money, Zelda: Breath of the Wild is the best game to come out in the last five years. Although some of the games can be childlike in nature I don't see that as necessarily a bad thing as I like variety in my gaming. I could go from Luigi's Mansion 3 to TLOU2 quite easily.

Also, Ratchet and Clank is great.

Dark mode or go home.

colonelkilgore

@Spaldy everyone will always have ‘some’ degree of favouritism, it’s only human. I was always a Sega guy growing up. It took me a while to become a Sony guy, I had a PS1, 2 & 3 but I’d say that it wasn’t until the PS4 that I started to feel like that really.

Yeah I did play my Switch docked... and liked BotW quite a lot. I was playing HZD at the time though and liked that quite a bit more. We all like different things and I would never say anyone is wrong for liking what they do. Sony just happened to hit my particular sweet-spot with their PS4 first party stuff.

**** DLC!

maryeddington

Hello! I'm Mary. I'm an artist with too many interests. And I enjoy exploring different things. I'm new here. I have never been on such forums.

Games have always been a huge part of my life. I fell in love with the PlayStation at first sight.

So, I'm looking forward for interesting discussions with all of you. Have a nice day!

I'm Mary and I love painting, plants, and people.

Jimmer-jammer

@maryeddington Hello, Mary! Hope you have a nice day as well.

“Reason is the natural order of truth; but imagination is the organ of meaning.” C.S. Lewis

JohnnyShoulder

@maryeddington Hi! Welcome to the forum and hope you have such a lovely time here!

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

RogerRoger

@maryeddington Welcome aboard, Mary! Here's hoping you find forum life to your liking!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

pingi

Hi everyone I'm Pingi
been a Gamer all my life 28Y/O
got my PS5 and amazed by it
What kind of games you love here?

pingi

Kidfried

@pingi Welcome! What are your favorite kinda games? Right now I can only think of one thing: Returnal.

Kidfried

RogerRoger

@pingi Welcome aboard! We usually have quite a diverse bunch contributing around these parts, so whatever your favourite games, I'm sure you'll be able to spark a good discussion. Me? I'm all about the big, glossy, Triple-A experiences and licenced games, usually single-player, although there are always exceptions. Gaming is too broad a church to stick to one type of thing!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

@RKBronuts Welcome to this side of the gaming fence! You've got so many great exclusives to discover, so here's hoping you find a few new favourites.

Making It So Since 1987

colonelkilgore

@RKBronuts welcome again bro (I noticed you were new on the Days of Play thread)... I hope you enjoy all the Sony goodness buddy.

Is your username also your PSN ID, if so I'll send you a friend request when I get home from the office?

**** DLC!

JohnnyShoulder

@RKBronuts Welcome to the world of PlayStation! Hope you enjoy your time here. Which platform did you game on previously?

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

nessisonett

Poor Jaz has been targeted by the bot.

Untitled

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

Jaz007

@nessisonett Haha, I got an email and was like what? Only my name? I wondered if he posted to someone separately, but nope, just me.
Wow, he blew up the forum. Posted on every thread. As far I saw still only targeted me specifically though. 😂😂

Edited on by Jaz007

Jaz007

nessisonett

@Jaz007 I don’t think we’ll ever truly know why just you were targeted 😂

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett @Jaz007 That explains some of the now random posts by forum regulars!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic