Forums

Topic: Welcome/Introduction Thread

Posts 321 to 340 of 675

RogerRoger

@Jimmer-jammer Welcome aboard, Jesse!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Jimmer-jammer

@LieutenantFatman just skimming through and it looked like maybe there was a set way to approach the forums...maybe not...bear with me 🤪

“Reason is the natural order of truth; but imagination is the organ of meaning.” C.S. Lewis

Jimmer-jammer

@JohnnyShoulder thank you!

“Reason is the natural order of truth; but imagination is the organ of meaning.” C.S. Lewis

Jimmer-jammer

@RogerRoger thank you! The timing of your avatar with what you wrote is pretty awesome 👍

Jimmer-jammer

What I actually meant to say was “...which was never my intention, except for @kyleforrester87. I mean to offend him and hope I did. Snakes are not supposed to smile.”

RogerRoger

@InkrGod Hi, New Here! Welcome aboard!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

nessisonett

@InkrGod Pooh is life.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

ShaiHulud

@Jimmer-jammer You've come in at a high point stating the awesomeness of The Evil Within 2, so the only way is down from here!

Just kidding, welcome

@InkrGod Welcome!

Sic semper tyrannis

LeeRedders

Evening all. Just joined and wanted to say hello.

A quick question, is there anyway I can put my PSN profile onto my signature bar so you can see this:
Untitled

Edited on by LeeRedders

PSN: LeeReddersUk | Twitter:

colonelkilgore

@LeeRedders evening buddy, not sure about the profile in the signature bar... haven’t seen anyone else with it, so I’m thinking not.

**** DLC!

Jimmer-jammer

@LeeRedders hello!

colonelkilgore

@LeeRedders so, obviously you’re a big fan of the middle-earth games... what other stuff are you into?

**** DLC!

RogerRoger

@LeeRedders Cool profile banner but alas, I don't think that's possible.

Regardless, welcome aboard!

Making It So Since 1987

LeeRedders

@colonelkilgore at the moment I'm playing a bit of Warzone with my old school friends but I tend to focus on one game at a time and play it to death 😂 Used to play a bit of Destiny and Titan Fall 2 but I also platinumed Goat Simulator last week because it was sat there in the kids shelf collecting dust

@RogerRoger thanks Roger. It's a generated banner from PSNprofiles so it shows your stats. It's ok thanks for replying

PSN: LeeReddersUk | Twitter:

WaiGeneral

Hi everyone, my name is Steve, I am 25 years old and a week ago I bought a ps5, you can congratulate me.

Edited on by WaiGeneral

WaiGeneral

RogerRoger

@WaiGeneral Welcome aboard and, as per your request, congratulations!

Making It So Since 1987

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic