Forums

Topic: Welcome/Introduction Thread

Posts 281 to 300 of 676

Thrillho

@SweetSummerShunv Welcome (back)! Are there plans for an official PS5 release there at the moment?

@ORO_ERICIUS Hallo! The Schwarzwald is a beautiful place and I was lucky to visit close to 10 years ago and spent some time nearby in Triberg. Good to hear you’re doing well after a brain tumour!

Thrillho

SweetSummerShunv

@Thrillho Thank you so much! There are many rumours out there in the local social media at the moment and Sony's Weibo account has been teasing quite a bit too. Hopefully they will time it just before Chinese New Year and start shipping them out. I don't mind waiting a bit longer too as I'd like to buy a couple of the latest Samsung NVMe 2TB SSDs for both my PC and the impending PS5 too.

PS oh and nice to get acquainted too @ORO_ERICIUS

SweetSummerShunv

SweetSummerShunv

@ORO_ERICIUS Thank you and you too! I'm actually an old timer but I've restarted a whole new account using my RL identity.

SweetSummerShunv

SweetSummerShunv

@ORO_ERICIUS I can consider a name change lol but I'm actually talking about using my RL face as avatar and just communicate like my RL self here, instead of putting up an insecure mask of an aggressive provocateur.

SweetSummerShunv

ORO_ERICIUS

@SweetSummerShunv
I am very much in favor of that. I think I have the same view on this. I also want to tell you that your RL avatar looks really good .

ORO_ERICIUS

SweetSummerShunv

@ORO_ERICIUS Blushes well alot of time was spent on preparing for that shot but it paid off, it's easily my favourite selfie by a long shot

SweetSummerShunv

HallowMoonshadow

Pffft if you think you're in denial about your age @SweetSummerShunv... Least you aren't turning 39 again next April! (No way am I ready to admit I'm gonna be the dreaded 40! )

I think I've seen your previous account before but never interacted with you so hello there and welcome to PushSquare and the forums (again)

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

SweetSummerShunv

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy Thank you so much! I'll be fairly honest with you and tell you that you're better off not interacting with me when I was on my previous account, as I had a propensity to put on a rather aggressive and provocative mask to hide my inner insecurities, which have thankfully vanished. As for ages, well I'll be in your shoes eventually too, assuming that I don't do anything to get myself killed before then

Other than that, I like Chiaki Nanami.

SweetSummerShunv

RogerRoger

@SweetSummerShunv @ORO_ERICIUS Welcome, new folks! Am sure you'll both fit right in!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

HallowMoonshadow

SweetSummerShunv wrote:

As for ages, well I'll be in your shoes eventually too, assuming that I don't do anything to get myself killed before then

Well here's hoping you don't @SweetSummerShunv as it'll be nice to have another woman (Or girl if you'd prefer) around here!

And of course you have good taste in characters as you have a pretty good taste in dresses too!

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

SweetSummerShunv

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy Awww thanks! And yes I totally love the dress I was wearing when I took this photo, and since everyone's so flattering in his or her compliments, I shall link to a full resolution version of my profile picture. It's mainly to showcase the dress though, but still, enjoy!

Untitled

SweetSummerShunv

sorteddan

@ORO_ERICIUS @SweetSummerShunv
Hullo, welcome, how do you do?
Make yourselves at home. Help yourself to drinks etc and please take off shoes at the door

“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”

HallowMoonshadow

You're a much braver woman then me @SweetSummerShunv showing your real face and leaving that link out there that's for damn sure! I'll keep hiding behind Chiaki myself ha ha 😅

Apologies for not saying it earlier but welcome to the Push Square forums @ORO_ERICIUS! Hope you have a good time here!

Ralizah

@SweetSummerShunv Oh yeah, I remember your posts. I don't recall you being a huge drama generator, but I'll always respect anyone who makes an effort to spread positivity instead of negativity.

And don't worry: once the shock of leaving your 20s behind is out of your system, you'll just move the goal posts.

@ORO_ERICIUS Good to have you!

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

PSN: Ralizah

SweetSummerShunv

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy well I've been hiding behind Athena Asamiya from KoF for over 3 years now and now I've rediscovered my confidence as well as this photo I'm going to let my real self show through now. As for courage, lol, it's only because I'm living away from everyone here that I dare to do it, and I don't think anyone's coming to my country just to stalk me

Nonetheless I look forward to a much more positive involvement with the community this time.

SweetSummerShunv

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic