Forums

Topic: The Chit Chat Thread

Posts 9,321 to 9,340 of 10,050

colonelkilgore

@AgentCooper Welcome back dude, I did make mention of you in the Trophy thread the other day, thanking you for your help on the Zombie Army 4 plat… referred to you as @KeithZissou though (I’m old school 😉).

**** DLC!

render

@AgentCooper Hey man, great to see you back. Was great to catch up with you and @colonelkilgore over some ZA4, and to see my accuracy put in its place 😅. Looking forward to hooking up for something else in the near future.

render

RogerRoger

@AgentCooper You must've been inadvertently summoned by folks making Twin Peaks references on the previous page yesterday! Great to see you back!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Bundersvessel

@sorteddan Oh boy, that's impressive mate. I can appreciate the dedication especially when new and shiny things are circling. Any particular highlights or recommendations beyond Death's Door so far? I tried it earlier this year, but i'm going to save it for when I have some more quality time. Pretty slow for me, trying to fit gaming around the baby means a lot less action. Mainly indie titles, Kentucky Route Zero being a highlight and most recently Zombie Army 4 with some of the PSQ guys which was a real blast.

@colonelkilgore @render Thanks guys, good to be back. ZA was a blast too, felt like a good plat!

@RogerRoger Talk of things wrapped in plastic have definitely vibrated my way. Good to be back, thanks!

@Anti-Matter Hey you! hope you're well?

Edited on by Bundersvessel

Friendly Neighbourhood Discord

NP: Helldivers 2 [PS5] / Breath of the Wild [Switch] / Sea of Stars / Lies of P [XB]

PSN: Bundersvessel

Anti-Matter

@AgentCooper
I rarely posted here as I like to hang out on Nintendolife.
Sometimes I visit PushSquare to post my hand drawings or something interesting.

Anti-Matter

nessisonett

Been off the grid for a while now but in a better place so probably about time to dip my toe back in. All things considered, this is one of the only relatively normal corners of the internet left.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

Ralizah

@nessisonett Glad to hear you're feeling better.

I feel like Push Square is the perfect size to foster a decent community. Big enough that there's regular activity and traffic, but not big enough to invite a lot of trollish types, who tend to hover around much more mainstream social media services instead.

Currently Playing: Advance Wars 1 + 2: Re- Boot Camp (NS)

PSN: Ralizah

HallowMoonshadow

Gremio108 wrote:

HallowMoonshadow if you think taking the covers off is tense, try taking out the fan.

Oh good grief that sounds horrific to the clusmy clogs I am! Thank goodness it's gone ok and you seem to have no problems with your PS5 fingers crossed!

Welcome back to Push @nessisonett & @AgentCooper after your time away! Hope it did you both some good.

Good to see you too @Ralizah haven't seen you in the forums since I got back a few weeks ago!

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

Ralizah

@HallowMoonshadow Oh yeah, it's been a minute! Hope you've been holding up well.

I've been out of town for a while, so my presence online has been...muted.

Edited on by Ralizah

sorteddan

Welcome back @nessisonett - glad you're in a better place
Just in time for a double fixture week for your fantasy team.

“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”

HallowMoonshadow

Yes I thankfully managed to fix my PS4 @Ralizah (Only the hard drive had gone unlike the whole console like I had originally thought).

My personal life has been pretty well too and work's calmed down now as well thanks.

Hope you're doing alright Ral? Your trip outta town going okay?

Edited on by HallowMoonshadow

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

Ralizah

@HallowMoonshadow The trip was alright. Got to see a number of places in California for the first time, including San Francisco, which was fun.

I'm really hoping my PS4's hard drive stays functional, since I still have P.T. on it. Also, I have some games I want to play, and I'm not in the market for a next-gen console.

I'm... doing better, recently. There was a family tragedy in December, one that has had me out of sorts for months. It was the hardest thing we ever endured as a family. But, you know, you eventually just have to work through whatever pain you're in, because the world keeps turning regardless.

Bundersvessel

@HallowMoonshadow I’m well thank you, it feels good to be back. The last 4 months have been heavy and also really good for me. Such is the flow of life. How are you doing?

It seems you’ve been on somewhat of a sabbatical too @nessisonett welcome back, I hope you’re doing well pal.

Nice to see you still around @Anti-Matter and keeping it positive 👍

Oh wow @Ralizah you still have P.T. That’s impressive, let’s hope your console lasts forever eh? Hope you’re well.

Edited on by Bundersvessel

Friendly Neighbourhood Discord

NP: Helldivers 2 [PS5] / Breath of the Wild [Switch] / Sea of Stars / Lies of P [XB]

PSN: Bundersvessel

Kidfried

@AgentCooper I'm just glad you didn't change your username into Mr. C. It's amazing how armies of zombies can really bring people together.

@Anti-Matter Glad you're doing ok!

@nessisonett You're a true cornerstone of the community here, it's better here now you're back! Really missed you, but most of all it sounds like these last few weeks have been good for you.

Kidfried

Thrillho

@nessisonett Good to hear you’re doing better and I hope offline life is going okay for you (and your mum!).

Welcome back to @AgentCooper too and I fully anticipate an upcoming name change now you’re back

And replying to @HallowMoonshadow from last week, I was joking with the comment about my baby. And I can’t imagine having 20 year old “kids” 😳 At the moment the thought of having one that sleeps through the night seems a distant enough thing!

Thrillho

RogerRoger

@nessisonett Excellent to see you back, buddy! Real glad you're doing better!

Same sentiments to @Ralizah as well. So often our lives aren't defined by individual events, but rather by how we choose to respond to them.

It's always heart-warming to see good people bouncing back.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

ralphdibny

@AgentCooper @nessisonett woah! Welcome back!

I hope you both return to the PX game club as well! I think your still on the tag list Ness but I took you off Coop because you deleted your account. Let me know if you want to be re-added!

See ya!

Th3solution

Had a busy day yesterday so just now getting around to Push Square forum updates. And what a great day, indeed! Wonderful to see @AgentCooper @nessisonett back in the fold. As was said, you definitely make the forums a better place. 🍻

Quick question for Coop, I’ve had Kentucky Route Zero on my watchlist for a long time and it’s on sale now. My backlog is quite a monstrosity so I’m not sure I’ll take a dive but perhaps I could be convinced. What was it about the game that really made it a highlight for you? It sounds like a very artistic and unusual game (which I can really get behind) but it seems difficult to describe. Just wondering your deeper (spoiler-free) thoughts on it. 😄

And just wanted to extend some words of encouragement @Ralizah after hearing (or rather, reading) how tough it’s been lately for you all. Although it sounds like you’ve found your internal reserves to endure and adjust, please accept my heartfelt (albeit virtual and belated) support nonetheless to you and yours.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

Thrillho

I always think of this whenever I see @ralphdibny talking about posting on PX and NL

Untitled

Thrillho

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic