Forums

Topic: The Chit Chat Thread

Posts 6,801 to 6,820 of 6,842

LieutenantFatman

@ralphdibny
Unlucky matey. That's half the battle, gaining that sort of experience and increased confidence. Glad to know you got something positive out of it.

Sometimes it's worth throwing your hat in the ring for quite a few jobs you're interested in all in one go if time allows. Better odds of success and if more than one offers it to you, then you're the one who gets to choose.

LieutenantFatman

JechtUltima

Anyone playing PSO2, I played a little bit of the original and was thinking about jumping back in with new genesis.

JechtUltima

nessisonett

@TheBrandedSwordsman Yep, just waiting on exam results to come through! Trying to just enjoy my time off to be honest and not think about it 😂

Socks before or after trousers, but never socks before pants, that's the rule. Makes a man look scary, like a chicken.

Black Lives Matter. Enough is enough.

colonelkilgore

@JechtUltima as I thought... I consciously vere away from MMO's anyway, time-suckers of the highest order.

I ain’t ever met a souls-like I didn’t like!

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder This is really not good. Not a big EA fan but if they get away with this then it’ll set off a wave of similar attacks. It’s best for everyone if the data is intercepted and the perpetrators quickly caught.

Socks before or after trousers, but never socks before pants, that's the rule. Makes a man look scary, like a chicken.

ralphdibny

@LieutenantFatman I know I shouldn't be but I'm just too picky really. I don't want to move from a relatively comfortable job (despite its flaws) to something I hate day in day out.

I've seen another place I'd like to work at with a vacancy but it probably is just pass the upper limit of how far I'd be willing to commute (id have to move somewhere between my work and my partners work and it would be an hour commute for both of us).

I'm going to mull it over, see if i can face that sort of commute and if not then I will keep my ear to the ground for a while!

ralphdibny

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett It's not good, and hopefully this doesn't start to become a trend.

We are now in a world of people being offended for other people who they think should be offended, who arent offended.
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

JechtUltima

I was supposed to be playing FF7 tonight but the Elden ring hype has taken over so I think I'll play some Dark souls.😂

JechtUltima

JohnnyShoulder

@JechtUltima I might be tempted to finally finish the DLC for the third game.

We are now in a world of people being offended for other people who they think should be offended, who arent offended.
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

nessisonett

@JechtUltima That’s basically my feelings too!

LieutenantFatman

@ralphdibny
That's fair, I would be really reluctant to do an hour commute. It's a challenge balancing all the different priorities which come with a decision like that and trying to decide if it's worth it.

LieutenantFatman

Voltan

My view for the next 3-4 days

Untitled

Voltan

Arugula

@Voltan Maan. I was hoping for another utterly ridiculous beverage. Make her sing for you, dude. Good luck.

Arugula

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic