Forums

Topic: The Chit Chat Thread

Posts 6,801 to 6,820 of 10,056

Th3solution

@nessisonett Oh wow — now that’s an epic pun. 😂

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

Black_Swordsman

@Thrillho Did you hear about Ben Stokes? Potentially a sad early end to his career eh? (He's on indefinite leave from cricket for "the sake of his mental well-being").

"Man is the pie that bakes and eats himself, and the recipe is separation." - Alasdair Gray

PSN: Draco_V_Ecliptic

Black_Swordsman

@colonelkilgore Also, the Queen Yharnham with her miscarriage-stained dress cut-scene you referred to recently occurs just after you defeat Rom, nothing to do with the Chalice Dungeons in case you were wondering/had trouble remembering.

"Man is the pie that bakes and eats himself, and the recipe is separation." - Alasdair Gray

colonelkilgore

@TheBrandedSwordsman yeah I think my memory was a bit fuzzy as it’s been a while… and you end up fighting her in the Chalice Dungeons so I guess the two events may have merged.

**** DLC!

RogerRoger

@nessisonett Superb pun, buddy.

Untitled

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Thrillho

@TheBrandedSwordsman I'll be surprised if it's the last we see of Stokes for England but I can't blame the bloke for needing a break. He didn't lose his dad that long ago and has then been going from bubble to bubble for various forms of crickets for England and other teams.

I saw that players were talking to the ECB about pulling out of the Ashes as currently their families won't be able to go to Australia with them. The T20 World Cup has been reorganised to the Autumn so some of them will be away from family for over 4 months if playing both. I don't blame players for wanting to have some semblance of a life!

Thrillho

Black_Swordsman

@Th3solution Also, any word on when you're playing FFVII Remake yet? I think you said it would be around this time/in a couple of weeks from now.

RogerRoger

@Voltan Good lord. This is becoming a pattern for you!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

Thrillho

@Voltan And at least the cars aren't being carried away by floodwater so you're doing better than many parts of the world!

Edited on by Thrillho

Thrillho

Voltan

@Thrillho True. I thought the ice pellets were a nice touch though.

Voltan

Voltan

The Circus of Rock album I’m on debuted at number 8 in Finnish physical album charts. I like to think my writing and playing helped that a bit

Voltan

nessisonett

@Voltan Wow, that’s seriously cool and congratulations!

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

Voltan

@Thrillho @JechtUltima @nessisonett Thanks, guys.
Obviously the album’s main selling point is the singers line-up but I was involved in 2 out 3 singles (including having written one of them) so it does feel like a personal success too

Voltan

render

@Voltan Congrats man, you must be really pleased with that. Must be particularly pleasing to have one of your songs on there 😎

Edited on by render

render

RogerRoger

@Voltan Brilliant news, be proud!

Making It So Since 1987

NedStarksGhost

@Voltan congratulations that's awesome! I've saved the album on Spotify and will have a listen tomorrow during work

NedStarksGhost

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic