Forums

Topic: The Chit Chat Thread

Posts 2,921 to 2,940 of 10,078

HallowMoonshadow

It's pretty late but glad Buster came back home to you @kyleforrester87 !

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

Gremio108

@Thrillho Congratulations! Cornwall is a lovely place, I was down there a few weeks ago. Love it down there

Good job, Parappa. You can go on to the next stage now.

PSN: Hallodandy

andreoni79

Time to tell @kyleforrester87 the truth. Buster called me few days ago telling me he found a party to crash down in Cornwall. We raided the city asking for a certain mr @Thrillho but with no success. We had to fall back on some cheap wine. End of the story.
Untitled

Praise the Sun, and Mario too.

PSN: andreoni79

JohnnyShoulder

@Thrillho Congratulations dude, sounds like you had a brill day.

@kyleforrester87 I'm the same, I'm not keen on cats being kept inside just cos the owners are scared of what might happen. Some cats prefer being inside which is fair enough. My parents have two cats, the older one is a bit like that but does venture out occasionally. The younger one is almost the complete opposite in every way, and loves being outside. My mum frets when the younger one is up a tall tree or on the roof of the bungalow. I'm like chill out mum she's not doing any harm and is only doing what she feels is natural to her.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

themcnoisy

@Thrillho congratulations mate. Weddings are awesome and Cornwall is ace too!

The bad part is 5 years down the road when you can't stand the sound of of your life partner breathing. But alas after 6 years you realise your better off wearing headphones anyway. I'm 3 years passed that headphone stage now and actually took them off to ask for the salt last week.

@kyleforrester87 Glad buster came back for you. If your like this with cats mate. Never ever have kids you will be a wreck!

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

Th3solution

@Thrillho Congrats, my friend! Happy news.
@kyleforrester87 Good to see little Buster is okay. Cats are amazingly resilient.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

ellsworth004

@kyleforrester87 in my exp cats will do that kind of thing, leave for a few days and then come back. That said, if my Piper(my dog) went missing i would flip out. So i dont know ur attachment to this cat, but i hope i comes back soon bro.

Edit: guess i missed the last 50 posts... But heck yeah! Got ur cat back!

Edited on by ellsworth004

ellsworth004

PSN: ellsworth004

Thrillho

@themcnoisy It’s alright as I’m the snorer and she’s not sick of me yet.

@Rudy_Manchego I do like Cornwall and I only live in Devon so should go more often! It’s just those pesky tourists that ruin it for the rest of us.. Watergate Bay is my favourite spot and I love surfing there.

Thrillho

Rudy_Manchego

@Thrillho Oh yeah, I'm already primed for my holiday to Cornwall. Going to drive slowly on the A38, wear my sandals with socks and leave my old bucket and spade on the beach!

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

PSN: Rudy_Manchego | Twitter:

Kidfried

@Rudy_Manchego I remember you said you were kinda low on gaming recently. It goes like an ebb or flow sometimes (like the beach of Cornwall).

I felt the same for some time during spring, but now I feel the other way around completely.

I just can't wait to be home from work, so O can continue my current games!

Kidfried

JohnnyShoulder

@Rudy_Manchego Glad you are over your gaming hump!

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

themcnoisy

@Thrillho Alrite my Lover, where you bin too?

The heights of my Janner accent when I lived in Plymouth.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

mookysam

@kyleforrester87 Glad Buster is back safe.

It is scary when cats don't come back, even if it's for a shirt while. One of our cats went missing for an astonishing 18 months - the day before he was due to have his balls off. We searched everywhere for him, including nearby fields and couldn't find him anywhere. One day he randomly turned up. Absolutely filthy but looking well fed, so we've no idea where he was or what happened.

Another cat went missing for almost a month. It turned out one of the old women at the retirement home round the corner had nicked her!

Black Lives Matter
Trans rights are human rights

kyleforrester87

@mookysam yikes!! Yeah it’s not knowing that sucks, and the idea of them being stolen by someone local. That’s crazy that you had one missing for 18 months though.

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

Rudy_Manchego

@Kidfried Absolutely - I was really lucky in that my wife gave me a weekend free really just to relax and I finished up some games that had been half finished and then could start on something new and it was a completely chilled weekend. As I am on holiday soon, I am focusing on the Switch and just playing what takes my fancy.

@JohnnyShoulder Thanks man - it has taken me this long to accept I'm probably not good enough to complete Sekiro and move on emotionally.

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

JohnnyShoulder

My sister had an Persian cat which was an ex-stud. It was a beautiful looking cat but did need a lot of looking after. And he kept trying to escape the back garden, he actually broke out lol a few times but mangaged to get him back before he got too far. My sister was terrified that someone would try to snatch him, as apparently someone did with his last owner and actually held him for ransom! Up until then i never knew that was a thing. It always amazes me some of the levels people will go to just for money.

Rudy_Manchego

@ellsworth004 Not that far really. Got into some caves after getting stuck on the guy with the big spear. I did manage to beat Lady Butterfly.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic