Forums

Topic: Push Square Premier League Fantasy Football (soccer) 22/23 season

Posts 481 to 500 of 663

BearsEatBeets

@QualityGeezer I hadn't checked on the scores before seeing your comment but was relieved to see it was Pope who saved it so gained from it overall. @nessisonett does it look like he might be out for a while?

EDIT: I've seen Dunk has scored so I'm praying Chilwell doesn't come on so that Dunk gets subbed in.

Edited on by BearsEatBeets

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

nessisonett

@BearsEatBeets With the way that he limped down the tunnel, I’d say it’s likely that he’s out for at least the next game but we’ll see.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

BearsEatBeets

@nessisonett will have to keep an eye on that then, to see if it's better to bench or swap.

Brilliant! Chilwell has come on for his glorious point whilst Dunk is looking on course for 11 on my bench 😖

BearsEatBeets

QualityGeezer

@BearsEatBeets dunk and kane are basically my only points so far. I swapped the wrong striker out by the look of things seen as Toney has scored and Watkins has done nought

EDIT - just as I say that 🤣🤣

Edited on by QualityGeezer

QualityGeezer

nessisonett

Ollie Watkins left it late but definitely glad he scored!

BearsEatBeets

Chilwell outdid himself and got booked in his 20mins for an awesome zero points. I annoyingly need some good points from my Arsenal players tomorrow, hopefully it will be a goal fest that Liverpool come out on top of.

BearsEatBeets

QualityGeezer

Did everyone captain Haaland this week?

QualityGeezer

nessisonett

@QualityGeezer Went for Watkins due to form, he might have scored at least but probably shouldn’t have bet against Haaland. That’ll be you back above me now!

BearsEatBeets

I thankfully captained Haaland. His points are saving me at the moment. My three defenders got 3 points between them but the two on my bench managed 15 points. I find that more annoying than when they all do bad.

BearsEatBeets

BearsEatBeets

I just watched the highlights of the Spurs v Brighton game and my god were Brighton robbed blind.
I can just about see Mitoma’s goal as being hard to distinguish between shoulder and arm but how on earth they thought the next one was handball I haven’t got a clue. Then how they didn’t get 2 penalties is also baffling.
If I was a Brighton fan I’d be fuming. I just think I could have had some more points 😁

BearsEatBeets

nessisonett

@BearsEatBeets Don’t really blame De Zerbi for losing it to be honest, Brighton essentially had 3 or even 4 decisions go against them when they shouldn’t have. It happens way too often when VAR was supposed to root out this crap.

BearsEatBeets

@QualityGeezer He may have conceded two but at least he played a part in the comeback. Looks like he's going to get a couple of bonus points too. Exciting game.
I thought Champions League was already gone before the game but blimey, where did Villa spring from? Not sure we can overtake anyone above us at the moment. We might not be in Europe at all next season.

@nessisonett Howard Webb apologies are becoming too common.

Edited on by BearsEatBeets

BearsEatBeets

JohnnyShoulder

For his price I expect Trent to be doing more that an assist and some bonus points every other game. Like most of the Liverpool squad this season, he ain't the player he used to be and certainly not in fantasy football.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

nessisonett

Changed from captaining Watkins to Haaland at the last minute 😭

sorteddan

@nessisonett
Yeah I don't think anybody will be feeling too sorry for you... Big Erling is looking alright so far!

Edit: literally as I was typing that he was subbed off, fair enough, should have gone with Ollie!

Edited on by sorteddan

“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”

nessisonett

@sorteddan Off at half-time though, less points than Watkins!

BearsEatBeets

@nessisonett still not a bad haul of points for half a game. All my other players beside Haaland have had a mare, with 1 or 2 points each. I'm going to need something big from my Arsenal players tomorrow.

BearsEatBeets

JohnnyShoulder

Knew I should have made Jota captain this week. Need a differentiater like that at the mo.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic