Forums

Topic: Push Square Premier League Fantasy Football (soccer) 22/23 season

Posts 461 to 480 of 663

QualityGeezer

@JohnnyShoulder yeah then arsenal next I believe, so it's make or break time as far as our champions league aspirations go

QualityGeezer

JohnnyShoulder

@QualityGeezer We will probably be ok against those sides. This season we seem to struggle against the teams lower in the league.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

BearsEatBeets

It's April today and I've actually remembered in a timely manner for a change, it's time for

Manager of the Month for April is @JRJ3

This isn't an April's fools, it genuinely isn't @JohnnyShoulder this time 😉. Well played @JRJ3.

Big gameweek this time with all the extra games, I'm certainly hoping to gain some ground with the top as I'm using my bench boost. I'm just a bit concerned with a few players showing amber in my squad.

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

JohnnyShoulder

@BearsEatBeets What?! I demand a recount!

Well done @JRJ3!

I did have a bad February and lost my top place in my work league. Only by a point mind.

No Haaland for City. Not even on the bench. So good job he is on mine.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

BearsEatBeets

@JohnnyShoulder I'm just hoping Haaland ends up being the only of my 3 ambers not to play. 🤞Pope and Rashford play otherwise my bench boost is going to be a bit of a waste.

Still, Haaland not playing is probably a good thing for us Liverpool fans but it will still likely be a tough game.

BearsEatBeets

JohnnyShoulder

@BearsEatBeets They will only score 3 goals against us instead of 6 lol.

Saying tha, it looks like they are play 3 at the back, which I don't think they have much success with that this season.

BearsEatBeets

@JohnnyShoulder Pep seems to be playing 4 centre-backs now, with of course one mostly pushing into midfield. Close game so far.

Anyone else watching getting a weird sound glitch at the start and end of ad breaks?

BearsEatBeets

JohnnyShoulder

Seems like a worldy decision by me to double up on Mings and Martinez from
Villa.

nessisonett

It seems to have suddenly got real close in the lower half of the table!

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

QualityGeezer

@nessisonett it is indeed! equally as close between the top 2. Exciting times ahead. I'm just happy to be off the bottom tbh! Although in fairness think the guy at the bottom hasn't updated his team in months

QualityGeezer

QualityGeezer

WOW! 2 games for trent this week and 0 points, starting too think I shouldn't be surprised anymore. Terrible from liverpool all round

QualityGeezer

nessisonett

@QualityGeezer You made up for it with your other defenders at least! Need to really just dump my Spurs players, feels like you could easily make a winning team with loads of budget to spare with so many options from Brighton, Newcastle, Villa etc. The expensive players don’t really seem to be delivering.

QualityGeezer

@nessisonett it's a strange season where like you said the usual names ain't performing and people like rashford who basically took a year off form wise is flying, such an unpredictable season

QualityGeezer

nessisonett

Wow a very late swap up at the top of the table! Looking like it’ll be going right down to the last couple of weeks to decide the title.

BearsEatBeets

@nessisonett We seem to have ended up with 3 tightly contested groups. Top 2, next 3 then following 4. Still a lot of points to go though and not sure if anyone has any tokens left.

Still the inter-league cup to come in the final few weeks too.

BearsEatBeets

nessisonett

@BearsEatBeets I’ve got my bench boost because it just wasn’t worth it during this double gameweek due to injuries. Not sure if there’ll be a better opportunity still to come!

BearsEatBeets

@nessisonett I had a glance over the next few game weeks and there is another with extra games in a few weeks, I can’t remember exactly which, but soon. Might be a good week for it.

BearsEatBeets

JohnnyShoulder

Yeah no chips left for me, played my wildcard last week.

Not made best use of them when I have played them, as I've just had normal points.

nessisonett

Bit of a shame seeing Rashford limp off. Been such a staple of my team over the last few months. At least the result went my way in the old firm even if Rangers honestly played much better and deserved more from the match.

QualityGeezer

@nessisonett old firm game was very entertaining in fairness. At least you got an assist from rashford. Can't believe ivan toney missed a pen

QualityGeezer

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic