Forums

Topic: Push Square Premier League Fantasy Football (soccer) 20/21 season.

Posts 441 to 460 of 646

BearsEatBeets

@nessisonett I don't know, that might work out for you. He's in good form and Leeds are pretty leaky for goals. It could end up being a good differentiator as I don't think he is too widely owned at the moment.

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

JohnnyShoulder

@BearsEatBeets Yeah at least they didn't come on a do nothing. I got Fernandes as my vice. I've only got 2 subs though as my third is red-eyed and Mitchell from Palace didn't play either.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

JohnnyShoulder

@Arugula Sounds like we all got caught out by Pep Roulette!

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

nessisonett

Not a good start at all to the week, my only real chance is for Barnes to have a great game but even then, both my incoming subs are Leeds strikers and they’re playing Leicester!

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

nessisonett

Zouma and Chilwell on the bench... are you kidding me?

BearsEatBeets

Considering I wished I could play a team without strikers two of them have done very nicely for me this week.
Liverpool's line-up is a bit concerning but at least Salah is still starting, I wonder if it's resting or minor issues for Firminho and Mane?

BearsEatBeets

nessisonett

@BearsEatBeets None of my defenders got a single point this week and my substitutions actually did well considering I have Bamford on the bench! This week seems to have been rest week for a whole bunch of players though.

nessisonett

.....the week after I take Salah out. Oh man.

BearsEatBeets

I'm having a pretty good week for a change. If Son can play at least 60 minutes without getting sent off or scoring an own goal I should hit 100 points once subs and bonus points are added.

BearsEatBeets

JohnnyShoulder

@BearsEatBeets Mane has a slight injury and with the games coming thick and fast at the moment, teams are gonna rotate at the moment, so Firmino was rested
Apparently we have decided to finally bring in a defender. Talk about leaving it to the last minute.

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder Liverpool are just doing a Football Manager - forget completely about the transfer window until they start getting notifications about deadline day.

BearsEatBeets

Beginning to think this is going to end up 10-0 and Fernandes is will nothing to do with any of the goals.

BearsEatBeets

nessisonett

@BearsEatBeets Have to say I’m very very happy that Bednarek is right at the end of my subs 😬

nessisonett

I have a feeling that just having the whole of Man U’s squad would make for a fair amount of points.

And that’s 9. This is like playing FIFA against a 3 year old.

Edited on by nessisonett

nessisonett

@Arugula Oh no, I saw somebody had him in! Oof, that’s almost all your Fernandes points gone 😅

BearsEatBeets

@Arugula Wow! That has to be a record. I wonder if someone out of the 8 million-odd players has captained him for -14.

BearsEatBeets

JohnnyShoulder

@BearsEatBeets I was beginning to wonder if Fernandes would contribute anything to the drubbing they were given Saints, but he came good in the end.

I'm kinda glad my Saints defender is injured!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.