Forums

Topic: Push Square Premier League Fantasy Football (soccer) 20/21 season.

Posts 461 to 480 of 646

BearsEatBeets

@JohnnyShoulder yeah he even managed to bag the 3 bonus points in the end. My 3 players today all did ok, even Lacazette managed 4 points from just 45 minutes. I just need everyone to play as I don't want Holding's 1 pt score going in.

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

nessisonett

I THOUGHT BAMFORD WOULD SUB IN BECAUSE CHILWELL DIDN’T PLAY BUT YOU NEED 3 DEFENDERS SO BEDNAREK SUBBED IN INSTEAD

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

JohnnyShoulder

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett What is even more of a kick in the teeth, is that the red card has now been overturned! 😂

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder @BearsEatBeets I went from a potential 60 point week to a 48 point week due to that and now have completely dropped behind and Bednarek’s sitting there begging to be put in as Zaha and Zouma are injured 😂

BearsEatBeets

I finally took Salah out, there are cheaper options doing better. If he ends up getting a load of points and I don't have him I won't mind because it means Liverpool should have done well at least.
Made a couple of transfers and realised I have 8 million spare in my transfer funds, it seems a lot of the cheaper players are performing right now.
Going back and forth on my captain choice again, my gut went with Son getting back in form against Fulham but thinking Fernandes might be a safer bet.

BearsEatBeets

nessisonett

@Arugula I absolutely jinxed myself 😂😂

BearsEatBeets

After Soucek scored a load of points I never got as he always sat on my bench I finally started him this week just so he can join this fun red card club and get zero points.

BearsEatBeets

nessisonett

@Arugula I’m torn, I got Maguire this week so obviously 1 point isn’t a great return for him. At the same time, that’s Calvert-Lewin with 12 points 😂

JohnnyShoulder

I've got Creswell as my first sub and Mings as my last, with Lacazette in the middle. So that is 15 points down the drain unless my defenders playing at least beat that, or a defender and a midfielder doesn't play.

JohnnyShoulder

And Kane is back and scoring, throwing all FF teams out. I hear Vardy maybe be back too.

BearsEatBeets

Never been happier for one of my players to get some negative points.

BearsEatBeets

nessisonett

I need to stop putting Ederson in and trust Martinez, he’s been fantastic this season.

BearsEatBeets

Gundogan clearly didn't listen to me about being happy with no points. League has definitely gone this season. They need to sort themselves out for the Champions League. Hopefully the Superbowl can cheer me up later.

BearsEatBeets

BearsEatBeets

Seeing as I've used my Triple Captain token I was fully expecting Pep to stiff me with some rotation but thankfully he's only dropped one of my players and not the Cap. Still he will probably change it up for the second game.
I thought about spending 4 points putting Pope in but didn't, might have been worth it.

BearsEatBeets

nessisonett

@BearsEatBeets I honestly need somebody to not play, I have Barnes on the bench!

BearsEatBeets

@nessisonett 8 point Maddison is my second sub so not too likely to go in, not had anyone play yet so it would be nice if everyone did better than that. Saying that if Dias doesn't return for the second City game and Antonio misses Monday's game I suppose my first 2 subs might go in.

BearsEatBeets

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.