Forums

Topic: Push Square Game Club Spooktacular: Resident Evil 4

Posts 781 to 800 of 2,131

nessisonett

@mookysam I actually transferred my stuff from Hitman 2 yesterday so it’s still fresh in my mind! All you need to do to get the levels is have the original game installed and then the access pass DLC will be free in the in-game DLC store. The save files are a bit harder as you have to connect it through an IO account and stuff but I think they have a guide for it.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

Mr_B021

@nessisonett I’m OK with Concrete Genie or Hitman. I assume we’re talking about Hitman season 1? Because the sale on Hitman 2 ends tonight..

Mr_B021

PSN: Mr_B021

nessisonett

@Mr_B021 Yeah, it’s the first season as that was given away with PS Plus a while back. I’d highly recommend the second game though, it’s great and buying the game on sale is a much cheaper alternative to buying the levels through Hitman 3!

DerMeister

I just powered through the game and finished it a second time. Did all of Living Dead Party, and finished with 450 Teensies and 239,019 Lums. Didn't finish the Origins levels, but I figured they were optional.

Overall, it'd definitely one of my favorite games. I missed playing a good platformer. If this is the last game in the series, it was a good way to end it.

As for the next game, I don't own either of them, so I'll skip voting. I'll wait for whatever the result is, but I hope everyone has fun regardless.

"We don't get to choose how we start in this life. Real 'greatness' is what you do with the hand you're dealt." -Victor Sullivan
"Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing." -Solid Snake

PSN: HeartBreakJake95

LieutenantFatman

I have got Concrete Genie installed, definitely need a nudge to load it up and try it.

LieutenantFatman

Thrillho

I finished Concrete Genie yesterday. It would be a good choice but is less than 8 hours to complete the game AND get the platinum.

Is there another recent PS+ freebie or sale game that’s also short and make it a double header month?

Thrillho

Th3solution

@Thrillho Yeah, I’d mentioned it but wasn’t sure how many people were left who hadn’t played Ratchet & Clank which was given away to every player for free this week. It is a good short to medium length game and would fit pretty well as a club game. I’ve of course played it, and I suspect most people have, but every now and then I’m surprised to find people who haven’t.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

JohnnyShoulder

My vote is for Concrete Genie. I might actually join in this time as I'm coming to the end of the games I'm playing or at point where I feel that I can break away from em.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

nessisonett

It’s looking like it’ll be Concrete Genie then! If it’s really that short then we can use these next couple of days to think about a second game for later in the month. Ratchet and Clank is a good shout but I think almost everyone’s surely played it at this point. That platinum will forever elude me though, I played through the game three times and didn’t get it!

mookysam

@nessisonett Thanks. I noticed on the store that the Hitman 1 access pass and Hitman 2 DLC is showing up as "free", so it's just a case of getting it to recognise my disc install. I'll do that later and sign up for an IO account, which I could never be bothered with doing before.

Anyway, Concrete Genie would be a great pick if that's what we're going with. For the next game, maybe whatever had the second most interest?

Edited on by mookysam

Black Lives Matter
Trans rights are human rights

RogerRoger

Right, I'd better install Concrete Genie then!

Hitman might not be the worst choice for a quick follow-up. For those who aren't big on replaying games and just wanna see each level once, you're looking at three, maybe four hours to clear the storyline of the first season? And it's best to blast through everywhere once anyway, before you get reeled in to revisiting and revealing all of its hidden details.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

nessisonett

@RogerRoger You’re right about Hitman if you only play it once but I think a better structure for playing that would be about a week for each level, doing as much or as little as possible and making sure each person gets enough from the game.

RogerRoger

@nessisonett That's a good point (and also, reflects how it was originally released) so fair enough!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Mr_B021

@nessisonett thanks for the advice! I bought Hitman 2 yesterday minutes before the sale ended, so I’m ready for whatever comes next.

Suggestions for a second short game in the march double header:

• Vampyr
  • Rime
  • Until Dawn
  • Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition
  • Transformers: Devastation
  • Shadow of the Colossus..

Edited on by Mr_B021

Mr_B021

PSN: Mr_B021

nessisonett

@Mr_B021 Oh man, Transformers Devastation was one of the first games I played on PS4! It was actually pretty good too. I don’t really know how long Vampyr is but it’s something I’ve always fancied.

crimsontadpoles

With Hitman 1, I preferred just blasting through the levels, but making sure to do the recommended stories in each. Then replay them more afterwards.

I probably wouldn't have enjoyed it quite as much if I had picked it up at release, when it was in the episodic format. Glad Hitman 2 and 3 had all levels available at launch.

Anyway, I'm not too interested in Concrete Genie or replaying Hitman 1 right now, so I'll sit this month out.

nessisonett

And that’s me got every single cup, Teensie and creature in the game! No chance in hell I’m going after the million lums and stuff for the platinum though 😂

nessisonett

@ralphdibny @RogerRoger @phil_j @crimsontadpoles @Ralizah @Th3solution @Thrillho @mookysam @LieutenantFatman @LobsterJohnson @Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy @Tjuz @Kidfried @Octane @Col_McCafferty @DerMeister @Mr_B021

Right, the game for the foreseeable is Concrete Genie so now’s your time to download and start! Anybody who’s played the game recently feel free to let us know if there are any semi-obvious checkpoints to break up play. As always, if you want a tag or want your tag removed, just drop a message in here!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic