Forums

Topic: Happy Holidays 2017

Posts 1 to 10 of 10

Tasuki

Just wanted to take this time and wish everyone here, staff, visitors, regulars a happy and safe holiday and great 2018.

Thank you for a great 2017 here on the site and looking forward to an even better 2018!!!

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

DerMeister

Indeed. Happy Holidays to all of Push Square! As always, thanks to the staff for a good year of gaming news.

"We don't get to choose how we start in this life. Real 'greatness' is what you do with the hand you're dealt." -Victor Sullivan
"Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing." -Solid Snake

PSN: HeartBreakJake95

kyleforrester87

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year all. It's been a pretty mental month but I'm off from tomorrow afternoon until 2nd Jan. Helllll yeahhhhh!!

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

Fight_Teza_Fight

Happy Holidays everyone!
Let the feast of a Thousand Hams begin!

Lives, Lived, Will Live.
Dies, Died, Will Die.
If we could perceive time for what it really was,
What reason would Grammar Professors have to get out of bed?- Robert & Rosalind Lutece

themcnoisy

Happy Chrimbo people. Im only off 25th, 26th and 27th so its not really a holiday more of a dirty weekend. Have a good one and I hope you enjoy the queens speech, church and star wars battlefront 2. Lol. Have a boss christmas and enjoy the booze, food and great games you all get.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

FullbringIchigo

Untitled

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

Th3solution

May I echo with my warmest holiday wishes for all my fellow gamers at Push Square. I have thoroughly enjoyed coming here daily and sharing in all the positive interactions and reading the articles and comments. We are a diverse bunch from all over the world, and sometimes we don’t all see eye-to-eye on everything, but I appreciate the mutual respect and collective wisdom here from users and staff alike. Sometimes I’m a tad sarcastic, but hopefully I haven’t offended anyone as it would be completely unintentional. You are a great community and I’m looking forward to many happy gaming days ahead as we usher in the new year! Happy Holidays!

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

Quintumply

Happy holidays, everyone! Have a great time. Hope you get some lovely gaming goodies under the tree this year

Thanks for all your support in 2017! I have a feeling next year will be a good one, so I hope you'll stick around! Take care, and have fun

Quintumply

PSN: Quintumply | Twitter:

ApostateMage

Merry Christmas everybody. Stay merry and have a proper Chrimbo.

ApostateMage

Rudy_Manchego

I too would like to echo the holiday sentiment.

This has been a tough year for me personally but gaming has been my main outlet and in return, it has been a great year for games. At the same time, playing games has been enhanced by discussing them on Push Square. So a big thanks to Sammy, Ramsay and all contributors as well as Tasuki for moderation. Also a huge thanks to all the gang on Push Square - the community here really is great and almost the antithesis of most other gaming sites. Even when I disagree with people or people disagree with me, people still treat each other with respect. So thanks to everyone and hope whatever break you may have is full of fun and gaming!

Now to 2018, time to start working on my new set of gaming resolutions!

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

PSN: Rudy_Manchego | Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.