Forums

Topic: Goodbye/Vacation Thread

Posts 541 to 560 of 1,065

HallowMoonshadow

Cheerio and all the best @Draco_V_Ecliptic! Hope you have a good break and like Kidfried said you're always welcome here. We'll be here when you return. Stay safe!

Oh and cheers for the well wishes when I left a couple of weeks back everyone... They were all very sweet!

Edited on by HallowMoonshadow

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

JohnnyShoulder

If you fancy a break from your break @Draco_V_Ecliptic, you know where we are!

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

nessisonett

@Draco_V_Ecliptic Have a good one, we’ll all be here if/when you come back!

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

RogerRoger

Right then, that's me.

Last week, my partner was badly injured and, given the status of his pre-existing condition, this has led to a fair few unforeseen complications; long story short, I'm gonna go look after him for the duration of the Christmas week. It's nothing too serious, providing he behaves himself (he is the least-patient patient I've ever known) and he should be right as rain by the New Year. Thankfully, he was already my "bubble" anyway, so we're just extending pre-existing plans.

The upshot is that I'll be away from my PC, and therefore the forums, for the foreseeable. I'm sure I'll be back to terrorise you all with walls of nonsensical nonsense soon enough but, for now, I wish you all the happiest (and healthiest) of holidays, wherever you are and whatever you believe.

We've all been bravely making the best of it this year but, frankly, 2020 can go screw itself. I'm honoured to have weathered the storm with such a superb community.

My word... that video hasn't aged well at all, has it...?!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

nessisonett

@RogerRoger I’m so sorry to hear about that, I really hope you look after yourself and your partner. Hopefully we see you again when you’re ready.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

TheIdleCritic

@RogerRoger I wish you the best Christmas break you can hope for this year, and I sincerely hope your partner gets better as soon as he can.

The best thing is that it's uneventful. That's what I hoping for at least. Just end the year with no more drama or stress. Never wanted a quiet Christmas/NY more!

JohnnyShoulder

@RogerRoger All the best for you and your partner, hopefully hear from you after the festive period with some good news to start the new year off.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Kidfried

@RogerRoger Wish you the best of luck for you and your partner. Who may not be so lucky now, but is lucky to have you. Now, and into the new year.

Kidfried

HallowMoonshadow

Have a good vacation @RogerRoger. Like everyone else I'm sorry to hear about your partner. You make sure he has plenty of bedrest and gets better soon!

Merry Christmas and hopefully everything goes well... We'll be waiting for ya when you return! I'll be sure to flood your notifications with all the red noire Code Vein screenshots you can handle

Edited on by HallowMoonshadow

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

Ralizah

@RogerRoger I'm so sorry to hear about your partner. Go be with them. We'll still be here when you return.

Merry Christmas!

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

PSN: Ralizah

DerMeister

@RogerRoger Hope you have a good holiday. Take care of your partner and yourself.

"We don't get to choose how we start in this life. Real 'greatness' is what you do with the hand you're dealt." -Victor Sullivan
"Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing." -Solid Snake

PSN: HeartBreakJake95

Thrillho

@RogerRoger Sorry to hear about your current situation but stay safe, have the best Christmas you can, and we’ll keep the screenshot thread warm for your return.

Untitled

Thrillho

SweetSummerShunv

@RogerRoger This is utmost unfortunate. I hope you and your partner pull it through and I look forward to your return.

SweetSummerShunv

Th3solution

@RogerRoger Merry Holiday and best wishes to you and yours. I sincerely hope it all goes well for him and for you. Hang in there, my friend. See you soon!

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

LieutenantFatman

@RogerRoger

Hey matey, I hope your partner makes a swift recovery and you both have an awesome Xmas & new year!

LieutenantFatman

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic