Forums

Topic: Goodbye/Vacation Thread

Posts 521 to 540 of 1,065

Octane

Didn't know KratosMD left. Sad to see.

And yeah, I agree with the rest, the comments under the articles can get a bit heated. It's especially annoying when a bunch of new users start jumping on you in the comments.

But I've said enough ''controversial'' stuff over the years, I think I'm immune lol.

Breath of the Wild is still a terrible Zelda game, fight me!

Octane

ralphdibny

@Th3solution well said! I was thinking great eulogy too lol but hopefully Kratos is alive. If it's true that the trolls got to him then it is a real shame. Game series span many formats and in hindsight there are clear winners in terms of the best version of a game on any format. Other times the waters can be a lot more muddy when different platforms feature different features. I always find platform agnosticism to be the best approach to enjoying the best version of any particular game. Obviously that only works in hindsight though once everybody has tested the game put on different platforms!

See ya!

Rudy_Manchego

When it comes to the comment sections on articles my new rule is pretty much I only respond if I recognise the username or if the comment seems constructive and generally coming from a good place. Anything that is baiting me I just avoid because it will rile me up and then I just fuel it. I used to respond and it got me grumpy a fair bit. It is disheartening to write something and then someone dismiss outright and be rude.

@Octane I think your most controversial comment was when you said that Breath of the Wild 2 will be clear 3/10. And that it should feature Bowzette.

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

PSN: Rudy_Manchego | Twitter:

ralphdibny

@Rudy_Manchego wise words!

@Octane put up your dukes! Only joking everybody is entitled to their opinion and I'm sure you may have been tongue in cheek about bowsette but I think Nintendo is missing a trick in not adopting that character...

See ya!

Tasuki

It's been awhile since I posted here but I wanted to say goodbye as well to KartosMD. He was one user that I really enjoyed. It's a shame he let the trolls get to him but in this day and age of your are going to be on the internet you are going to need a thick skin. I think deleting his account was a bit extreme but it is what it is. Hopefully he will be back soon.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

Gremio108

Just catching up on this thread, amongst others (busy busy couple of weeks), can't believe KratosMD has gone. Hopefully he'll be back when the new generation dawns, because he brought a lot to the site.

@FoxyGodessScotchy enjoy your holiday/mini-break/counselling from the trauma of teaching during Covid

Good job, Parappa. You can go on to the next stage now.

PSN: Hallodandy

RogerRoger

Coming back after a week, I was clicking through all of my notifications and found that barely any of them worked. Topics which were 500 replies long are now 400 or less, and the site got confused.

It was quite a sobering measure of the impact KratosMD had around here. Take him and his contributions away, and we're simply a lesser forum. He clearly has his reasons, and nobody should stand in the way of his decision, but it's still a crushing shame to see him gone.

If you're reading this, buddy, I hope you're gonna be alright. Won't be the same without you.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

BearsEatBeets

Catching up and seen about KratosMD. Kind of shocking to see such a avid contributor just leave out of the blue without a word. I'm just going to echo the sentiments of others and wish him the best and hope that sometime in the future he feels happy enough to return and engage with our mostly well meaning and respectful community. Even if there definitely has been an increase in antagonistic morons about but mainly just in comment sections of articles.

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

themcnoisy

@Tasuki hey man long time no speak. Good to see you in the comments again!

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

HallowMoonshadow

As I mentioned to the guys in the Danganronpa thread a couple of days ago I'd been a little ill (Though nothing to worry about!) plus I haven't really been in a gaming mood either... Not to mention I've been rather sporadic in posting here too.

So after a couple of days thinking about it I think it's a good time to take a little break from Push Square (Probably two weeks at least I reckon) and come back when I'm physically and mentally refreshed!

Cheerio guys and see you all soon

Don't have too much fun without me!

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

nessisonett

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy Health comes first, hopefully you’re up to it again in a few weeks!

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

JohnnyShoulder

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy Hope the break does the trick and you find your mojo! Take care of your self!

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

RogerRoger

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy Here's to a swift recovery and a rapid return. Take care!

[counts to thirty]

Right, she's gone! Let's trash the place!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Black_Swordsman

I'm taking a break from PushSquare and gaming till Elden Ring comes out. I'll be back then, it's been great chatting with all of you, special mentions to @Thrillho @JohnnyShoulder @LieutenantFatman @Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy @nessisonett @Th3solution @Ralizah @crimsontadpoles for the banter I've had with you whilst I've been on the site.

I just need a break, I've got a podcast project coming up and want to focus more on Literature and my upcoming PhD until Elden Ring comes out, plus I've just felt more stressed out gaming recently and just need a break.

All the best, and happy gaming everyone. Stay safe,

Draco

"Man is the pie that bakes and eats himself, and the recipe is separation." - Alasdair Gray

PSN: Draco_V_Ecliptic

Kidfried

@Draco_V_Ecliptic Take all the breaks you need, you're always welcome here. Good luck on all your projects, sounds like you have a lot on your plate!

(Also, feel free to return before Elden Ring, because it'll be along while before that releases!)

Edited on by Kidfried

Kidfried

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic