Forums

Topic: Goodbye/Vacation Thread

Posts 401 to 420 of 1,065

HallowMoonshadow

Take care & stay safe @nessisonett and @Kidfried... Take all the time (Whether a few days or weeks) ya need away from here and I hope you both feel better soon

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

Rudy_Manchego

@nessisonett Hope to see you back soon and hope all is well

@kidfried - Hope all is well. I get the same sometimes with gaming and we are living through a pretty stressful time at the moment.

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

PSN: Rudy_Manchego | Twitter:

RogerRoger

@nessisonett Sorry to hear... but also, good on you for covering your own six. As I unfortunately know from experience, when personally attacked around here the healthiest approach is to be the bigger person, to rise above it and politely step away. I don't frequent NintendoLife but, having seen plenty of your posts, I'm pretty certain you would've been on the right side of whatever went down yesterday.

@Kidfried Also sorry to hear you've been having a rough time of late. These are unusual times and, for folks like us, it's tough not to pick up on (and amplify) the current state of heightened global anxiety. Great to see you acknowledge your situation as temporary, though; that's half the battle, and the most important half at that. I'm confident you'll get there soon.

We'll all still be here when you're both ready to return! Stay safe and feel better in the meantime!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

So anyway with all the stuff going on at work, 4 am starts, extra workload etc i'm just too tired to deal with things like this site, the increasing negativity around here are just things i don't have the want to deal with right now

I just wanna enjoy my games so i have decided to bid everyone adieu, i have turned off all emails and notifications and i'll be logging out after this post, i'll still visit the site for news but only on my phone so i don't have to engage with the comments because i know if i see them i will want too

But i just eant to say i have interacted with some good people here and they know who they are so goodbye everyone

Later 🙋‍♂️

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

LieutenantFatman

@FullbringIchigo
Always a good idea to take a break from these things when they stop being fun. Take it easy, dude, hope the workload goes down for you soon. We can only take the extra stress from these things for so long.

LieutenantFatman

themcnoisy

@FullbringIchigo see ya Bringo. Thanks for keeping the FF thread alive and kicking! I think we are friends on psn already, if not my ps4 username is in my footer.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

JohnnyShoulder

@FullbringIchigo Take care at work, and hope to see you around here soon!

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo "See you... out there!"

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Genrou

I know I haven't been here long and but I was a lurker for a few years before joining. Sadly though this is not a site for me I feel. For one thing it seems that the user base has become toxic lately. With posts like this

https://www.pushsquare.com/forums/ps4/im_starting_to_make_a_l...

and others and I just don't want to deal with toxicity and that sort of stuff. I come to game sites to relax not deal with stupid rants of people.

In the past this site seemed to have very good moderation which was one reason I joined but in the last few months it just seems that the moderation has become laxed, I don't know if this is true or not but just something I feel. I got repermanded for cussing upon first arriving here which I am not arguing about it was my fault for not following rules, but there are other instances where I have seen other users dropping F bombs and their posts don't ever get editted like mine did. Add to that the amount of toxic posts that are posted I can do without that.

Maybe I am making a mountain out of a mole here, but obviously this is not the place I thought it was. So before this place gets me down I will leave. Thank you all.

Edited on by Genrou

Genrou

nessisonett

@Genrou Please don’t leave on their account, I swear we’re not all as... animated. Tensions are running high at the minute with everything going on in the world and due to the lack of clear PS5 news but I don’t believe it will always be like this. I’ve noticed the same levels of toxicity on the wider internet and yeah, it gets difficult sometimes but that’s why I believe it’s important for us to stick together as much as we can. There’s plenty of differing opinions on here and we might fight sometimes but it never lasts, at the end of the day life’s too short. If you’ve really made your mind up then we can’t stop you but I wouldn’t want to lose users due to other people being toxic, they never last anyway.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

HallowMoonshadow

Oh didn't see this til now @FullbringIchigo

Enjoy your break and hope work goes ok for you! Stay safe!

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

Rudy_Manchego

@FullbringIchigo Miss this but see you later and hope you come back soon.

@Genrou That's a real shame - I tend to not engage on article comments any more because of the influx of attitudes etc. However I think the core community is great and even if tempers flare, tends to be respectful. Hope you try again.

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

PSN: Rudy_Manchego | Twitter:

andreoni79

@Genrou The ignore button works perfectly. The thread won't disappear, but the comments of the person you have chosen to ignore will. Give it a try!

Praise the Sun, and Mario too.

PSN: andreoni79

Gremio108

@FullbringIchigo Take it easy, hope work isn't too rough. Unless you don't actually see this comment until you return, in which case - hello!

@Genrou Just had a look at the link. That's the last time I buy one of their cars

Good job, Parappa. You can go on to the next stage now.

PSN: Hallodandy

JohnnyShoulder

@Genrou The best thing to do with those kind of threads and posts is report them. This then brings it to the attention of the people moderating the site, who can then decide on the best course of action.

Article comments I'll have a quick scan through sometimes but generally I tend to ignore them on certain subjects like The Last of Us 2, censorship, backwards compatibility etc.

Anyway it is always sad when someone decides to leave the forum as we are generally a good bunch. It is like a digital fam at times. Of course we all have our bad moments, such is life.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic