Forums

Topic: Gaming Tat (...Return of the Tat!)

Posts 501 to 520 of 729

RogerRoger

@BearsEatBeets All this Funko and Star Wars talk got me curious, and I've ended up pre-ordering a Pop Vinyl figure of Silver the Hedgehog (who looks nowhere near as bad as the other Sonic characters) and the newly-announced Black Series incarnation of Jar Jar Binks.

Say what you will about the latter, but at least he doesn't come with a porg in a scarf.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

JohnnyShoulder

Just had this little guy delivered.

Untitled

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

RogerRoger

@JohnnyShoulder D'aww, he so sweet! Getting hyped for the new season?

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

JohnnyShoulder

@RogerRoger Thanks! Yes, looking forward to it! Having only just seen the first season hopefully it will all be fresh.

@Thrillho Yeah I don't keep the packaging, it has gone to cardboard and plastic heaven.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

RogerRoger

@JohnnyShoulder @Thrillho I've never kept anything in its box for very long either (although that has caused a few regrets over the years). I will admit, there are a very small handful of new items that I've purchased duplicates of recently; one for stock, the other to rock.

I'm no collector but, seeing how some things pile on the pounds, it seemed stupid not to.

Edited on by RogerRoger

Making It So Since 1987

JohnnyShoulder

Just got this bad boy delivered.

Untitled

You can click the sheath for the sword on him too, but it is a bit fiddly so will try that a bit later

Tagging @Draco_V_Ecliptic cos it's Dark Souls and it would be rude not too lol.

BearsEatBeets

Looks like CD PRojekt going all out on Cyberpunk merch. I'm really curious what's on the floppy disk.

@JohnnyShoulder Nice Dark Souls statue. I thought you had the shield upside down until I noticed the box behind. I take it the character holds it like that in the game.

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

JohnnyShoulder

@BearsEatBeets Not sure of the top of my head. I just copied what was on the box!

RogerRoger

@BearsEatBeets Oh, sweet! I had my eye on that, as my partner is a board game collector. You'll have to let us know how it plays (if you're planning on playing it)!

Making It So Since 1987

BearsEatBeets

@RogerRoger At first I was thinking it might be a while until I can get a situation with others to play but noticed the box says 1-4 players so must be playable solo! So that just depends on me getting some space on the table from my Mum's puzzles When I give a go I'll let you know.

BearsEatBeets

RogerRoger

@BearsEatBeets Oh, sweet! Apparently there's a growing trend in offering single player "modes" in major board game releases nowadays. Fingers crossed that it's a good one!

Making It So Since 1987

JohnnyShoulder

This statue from Prime is... gruesome! There are loads of detailed pics in the link below. I like how you can get a Leon one and put them back to back.

https://www.prime1studio.com/re2-claire-redfield-upmre2-02.html

Untitled

Untitled

Just seen the price! Yikes! 🤯

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

BearsEatBeets

@JohnnyShoulder I was really impressed when I saw them. As much as I would love to add them to my collection as I love the game, the prices are just too extreme. Their prices have really rocketed in the last year or so, not far off doubled. I had a feeling it was going to be high though as the God of War and Horizon pieces already are. There's little hope Jin Sakai will be much cheaper.

Edited on by BearsEatBeets

BearsEatBeets

Anti-Matter

I have Zekrom and Reshiram Happy Meal toys.
Are they considered as gaming tat ?

Anti-Matter

BearsEatBeets

I've seen Danganronpa mentioned in these threads many times so someone might be interested in these

Untitled

Also Nendoroid Crash

Untitled

BearsEatBeets

nessisonett

I know a fujoshi or two from school who would have a nosebleed over how close Hajime and Nagito’s hands are.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic