Forums

Topic: Cyberpunk 2077 Hype Thread!

Posts 181 to 200 of 242

TheFrenchiestFry

@nessisonett Yeah same here honestly

Granted I'm actually graduating the next year but I did also get this laptop almost two years ago and I at least want it to last me two-three full years before upgrading it, which will probably be less of a problem considering the specs

TheFrenchiestFry

PSN: phantom_sees

JohnnyShoulder

@BearsEatBeets Yeah it was a good episode. Really like the design of some of the gangs. Love the score too, if not some of the actual songs they have put up on YouTube.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Ralizah

I think I'll likely upgrade my GPU when an RTX 3060 inevitably comes out. It'll still be a massive upgrade from my GTX 970.

Currently Playing: Advance Wars 1 + 2: Re- Boot Camp (NS)

PSN: Ralizah

JohnnyShoulder

@Ralizah Hopefully you be able to get it for a bit less than the 3080...

Untitled

EDIT: Just saw there have been 9 bids! I think some people have either too much money or not enough common sense. Or a bit of both.

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder I honestly don’t understand this stuff. In 6 months, there’ll be another breakthrough in the industry and the next card will be on the horizon. £8000! It’s as if they’ve never even heard of Moore’s Law!

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett It honestly baffles me! I assume these scalpers keep on scalping cos there is a market for it? Just stop paying these ridiculous prices and either the prices will rocket down or they will eventually just find something else to sell on at extortionate prices.

Thrillho

JohnnyShoulder wrote:

Always remember when Jessica Chobot then from IGN was in one of the Mass Effect games, and depending on what dialogue to chose you get the option of punching her in the face.

Simpler times.

Thrillho

JohnnyShoulder

CDPR have a 'fake' website for Night City, which has a little history and a guide of the city. It even has pop ups from in game products found in the game.

https://www.nightcity.love/en/

JohnnyShoulder

@BearsEatBeets I see Alanah Pearce is hosting this one. After this I'm definitely going on a blackout with the game.

I'll probs catch this a bit later as it is on when i go for my walk.

JohnnyShoulder

Untitled

Well played 👏

Octane

They shouldn't have listened and just crunched their way through it.

The game has to be bug-free at this point.

Octane

nessisonett

This thread should just be named Cyberpunk Premature Hype Thread.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

Ralizah

lmao This game is never coming out.

Makes the hand-wringing I've been doing about whether to get this or Age of Calamity first pointless, though.

Currently Playing: Advance Wars 1 + 2: Re- Boot Camp (NS)

PSN: Ralizah

Octane

I think at this point I'll wait for the PS5 box. At least that one comes with the day patch on the disc.

Octane

BearsEatBeets

That's 3 holidays booked for release now missed and I'm not going to try moving anymore. At least this hol can now be for Miles Morales and PS5. While it's a bummer it's delayed I'm glad they're putting quality control above rushing out for sales.

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

JohnnyShoulder

I'm a bit disappointed but 3 weeks ain't going to kill my hype. At least I'll have Demon Souls to keep me busy on PS5 until then.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.