Forums

Topic: Your Latest PlayStation 5 Purchase

Posts 841 to 860 of 1,721

colonelkilgore

@velio84 just a pre-warning, it can feel a bit weird initially… there’s actually a skill that relates to dodge-rolling and until it’s up at about 22, the dodge roll just feels… off. Think the skill is called Adaptability or something, so keep that in mind.

Also, try and stick with it through the initial struggle… as the three dlc’s are some of the best ever.

Edited on by colonelkilgore

**** DLC!

RogerRoger

@colonelkilgore Blimey, you got LEGO Star Wars for a bargain! Hope you enjoy!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

colonelkilgore

@RogerRoger cheers bud, yeah couldn’t turn my nose up at that price… and what with God of War: Ragnarok’s release being up in the air atm, I might just end up with a bit more time in the schedule. So I might actually play this purchase sooner rather than later.

**** DLC!

MaulTsir

Cyberpunk 2077 for £19.99 I think it's finally Time I've give this ago, and for that price it seems like its not to much of a dent if I don't get on with it.

My main concern isn't the bugs and drama that surrounded the actual game but the game its self, I rarely enjoy 1st person games unless there full on shooters, CoD, Doom ect. Although I have loved every Elder Scrolls game since Morrowind on PC a lot of years ago so here's hoping 🙏

MaulTsir

KilloWertz

@MaulTsir For what it's worth, I loved Cyberpunk 2077 when I played it a month or two ago. Since it's an RPG, I'd consider it more like Fallout than a full-on shooter. They really nailed the world and I really liked a fair amount of the characters. I hope you enjoy it.

PSN ID/Xbox Live Gamertag: KilloWertz
Switch Friend Code: SW-6448-2688-7386

JohnnyShoulder

@MaulTsir People make the mistake of comparing in to GTA, but to me in a way it felt like a sci-fi Skyrim set in a futuristic city. Fingers crossed it clicks with you.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

render

@JudgeDredd I played it with the kids a while back and we really enjoyed it. There was no murdering so to speak of, well not in the game anyway.

render

RogerRoger

Topped up my PSN wallet in preparation for Sonic Origins on Thursday, and randomly stuck my head in several of the Store's tabs.

Ended up buying and downloading early PS4 room-full-of-old-things simulator Adam's Venture: Origins, literal blast from the past Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary World Tour, surprise PS5 sequel Submerged: Hidden Depths, and the new cartoon adventure Zorro: The Chronicles.

Between all of those and a Syphon Filter trophy list coming later in the week, methinks I'll be able to keep myself nice an' distracted for a while.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

Sorry for the double post, but I got Sonic Origins this morning, as planned.

I hate the PS5's Store interface. It hid the Deluxe Edition away in a three-dot dropdown menu, rather than listing it as a separate game. I figured that it must've been pre-order only, so purchased the base game and then manually added the extra DLC once it had finished installing. Only noticed the other option when it was too late. That's two quid I'll never get back!

Making It So Since 1987

DETfaninATL

I just pre-ordered the Digital Deluxe edition of The Callisto Protocol on PS5. I’ve had my eye on this game since it was announced due to it’s content and pedigree. There’s no way this wasn’t gonna be a day 1 purchase for me so I figured I might as well pony up the cash and grab the season pass while I’m at it.

DETfaninATL

render

@DETfaninATL The more I see and hear about this game the more I’m excited I am about it. I’ve not played Dead Space but pretty sure I should have done if it’s anything like Callisto Protocol.

render

Voltan

Not exactly a purchase but I found this on my office desk this morning

Untitled

Voltan

RogerRoger

@Voltan Lucky! Wish my old job left games on my desk each morning. Best I ever got was a meeting reminder note stuck to the side of a lukewarm cup of coffee.

Making It So Since 1987

Total_Weirdo

If you live in the UK then Very.co.uk has PS5 disc console with Horizon bundle for delivery next week.

I'm playing with PlayStation Plus Premium at the moment as had PlayStation Now stack up.

Feel free to add me on Switch.

Switch Friend Code SW-4502-1527-9512

PSN: Total_Weirdo

carlos82

Went back to Horizon after the update and what a transformation, before 60fps was a blurry mess but now it looks superb, I'm currently draining some water in Vegas for those that know.

Also being trying some more games on the wheel such as Wreckfest, which has surprisingly great support for them, the force feedback is great and you can really tell where you're getting hit from amd it might just be the most fun I've had with the wheel

Older than I care to remember but have been gaming since owning a wooden Atari 2600 and played pretty much everything inbetween.

PSN: AVGN_82

render

@carlos82 I'm currently playing through the PS4 version of Wreckfest as I platinumed the PS5 version last year. It's great fun even with a controller but I bet it's loads better with the wheel. I think I saw you also play GT7? Just wanted to let you know in case you hadn't seen it, and in case you were interested that I'd started a little Push Square fastest lap competition on the GT7 thread. I've written the rules up there, and as it's just for fun there aren't many of those. Anyway I've dropped you the link below just in case

https://www.pushsquare.com/forums/ps5/gran_turismo_7?start=44...

render

Uncharted2007

I picked up Delivery Us the Moon physically on PS5. I have it installed but have had no time to even start it yet.

Uncharted2007

Anti-Matter

Yo, look at my PS5 games purchase last Sunday. 😄
Untitled

1. Kao the Kangaroo
2. The Smurfs Mission Vileaf
3. Instant Sports +

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Qu1n0n3z

Actually I'm trying to get Deliver Us the Moon but it seems I NEED to upgrade my subscription to Extra in order to get it...there's no standalone purchase option and that's annoying.

Qu1n0n3z

KilloWertz

@Qu1n0n3z Add the upgrade to your library either via the PlayStation Store's website (store.playstation.com) or on the PlayStation phone app. It's dumb that you can't do it on the actual PS5, but I went onto the website the day the upgrade released and was able to get it no problem.

Edited on by KilloWertz

PSN ID/Xbox Live Gamertag: KilloWertz
Switch Friend Code: SW-6448-2688-7386

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic