Forums

Topic: Your Latest PlayStation 5 Purchase

Posts 1,301 to 1,320 of 1,716

colonelkilgore

Wasn’t sold on The Diofield Chronicle but it’s going for £21.00 on amazon today so I picked it up. Don’t think it’s really my type of game but it could be the perfect space-filler if/when I get bored of my usual fare.

**** DLC!

Bentleyma

Picked up Dead Island 2. Played the first 30 minutes and can’t wait to carry on in co-op with my brother tomorrow night.

Bentleyma

PSN: Bentleyma-

Bentleyma

I need to stop buying games! I pre-ordered Star Wars Jedi: Survivor. I also bough Bramble The Mountain King because I enjoyed the demo.

Bentleyma

PSN: Bentleyma-

LN78

Managed to find "Jedi Survivor" (or at least the portion of it that comes on the disc) for a touch over £50. My wallet hates me.

LN78

nessisonett

I got my mum Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened for her birthday so she’s probably play through that over the next week or two.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

colonelkilgore

Been monitoring amazon for a decent price on Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of DANA for some time now and just managed to get it for £26.00. Everything I hear about it is great, so looking forward to playing it when I get the chance.

Edited on by colonelkilgore

**** DLC!

CaptD

@colonelkilgore Nice, I played that last year and seem to remember prices being strangely high for the physical version. I enjoyed it and have the next one installed, just got to get round to it.

CaptD

colonelkilgore

@CaptD yeah, I’ll be keeping an eye on a good price for that one too I reckon… just checked and the PS5 version releases on 12th May apparently.

Edited on by colonelkilgore

**** DLC!

Jaz007

Resi 8 VR, Pavlov, Deemeo, and the Zenith PS5 PSVR2 upgrade. I'm pretty excited.

Jaz007

colonelkilgore

Managed to snag a copy of Dying Light 2 for £22 at my local CEX today… and an anniversary edition of Skyrim for £8. Don’t know if I’ll ever go back to the latter having pumped around 650 hours into the PS3 version back in 2011/12… but it’s there just in case 😉.

**** DLC!

MightyDemon82

Picked up the FF pixel remasters. Looking forward to going through them all at some point. Really looking forward to FFXVI that could be a game of the year contender.

MightyDemon82

colonelkilgore

Just picked up Evil West - not massively excited by the game really… but it’s £25 on amazon today so I thought I’d give it a shot.

**** DLC!

RogerRoger

@colonelkilgore Would be interested in your reaction to Evil West as and when. It's not my usual fare in the slightest, but something about it caught my eye. Given the risk, I'm being cheeky and waiting until it's a tenner, but a strong endorsement could make me pull the trigger at fifteen. Hope you enjoy!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

colonelkilgore

@RogerRoger by the time I get to it, it could well be a tenner tbh mate 😅… but every now and then I do let my mood dictate, so nothing is ever set in stone. My expectations going in will be a baseline 7 I reckon… but the frenetic action I’ve seen does appeal to my reaction-based endorphins, so who knows it could end up a personal gem.

**** DLC!

RogerRoger

@colonelkilgore Heh, or less! Always as and when, buddy, no pressure. If I beat you to it, I'll let you know whether you should bump it up your schedule. I think you're right, though; it looks like a solid seven. Which isn't a crime, but there are definitely optimal times to try slotting in those kinda games.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

colonelkilgore

Been meaning to do it for a while but finally just did… preordered the Final Fantasy XVI steelbook. Think this could be one game that I play at release… maybe.

**** DLC!

sorteddan

Had a CEX voucher lying around for months, as my bday is approaching soon decided to use it and have just ordered a copy of Disgaea 6 Complete (PS5) because I do love me that Netherworld grind.
Doood!

“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”

GuyInDirtyShirt

Just bought Jedi survivor and Dead island 2. Loving both in their own ways

GuyInDirtyShirt

Elodin

Looking at the days of play sales, I have 3 games I'm interested in, but only will pick up one for now. Sniper Elite 5, Tiny Tina's Wonderland, or Sonic Frontiers. Anyone recommend one over the others?

Elodin

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic