Forums

Topic: What PS5 Games Are You Currently Playing?

Posts 2,121 to 2,140 of 3,497

Voltan

@Bentleyma Not in the beta. There was a special avatar for participating but tbh I didn’t even check if I actually got it, as I wouldn’t use it anyway.
I do believe there are supposed to be PSN credit prizes when the feature is fully released.

Voltan

KilloWertz

The Dark Pictures Anthology: Man of Medan

At first I wasn't enjoying it that much as moving the characters isn't near as good as it should be, with it sometimes being hard to get the character to turn and walk the way you want them to. Then I also had a character death because I felt the game screwed me by giving me a choice that instantly lead to my death earlier than expected, but then I remembered Supermassive Games doing some QoL improvements with these new gen versions, with actually being able to use Chapter Select without having to beat the game. It was disappointing as the game had started to click with me, but after realizing I could just go back like several other games like this let you, I got back on track.

Would I be one of the few people to call Man of Medan a good game? No, but the PS5 version is a decent enough upgrade, and I'm at least enjoying the game for the most part.

PSN ID/Xbox Live Gamertag: KilloWertz
Switch Friend Code: SW-6448-2688-7386

KilloWertz

@Kairu I don't think Man of Medan is a bad game. It's just a fairly flawed game, but the PS5 version is at least a bit better by default since you can actually use Chapter Select without having to unlock it. The PS4 version had some technical issues according to the review here, but they seem to have smoothed them out too in the PS5 version. My only real complaint still is the character movement, but I'm still enjoying the game.

Good to know that Little Hope is better before the legitimately good House of Ashes. I plan on waiting a while, but I will stick with the series.

KilloWertz

@Kairu Yeah, I've enjoyed my time with Man of Medan for the most part, especially after I realized I could fix my one major mistake I made (killing Conrad) in the PS5 version.

I ended up getting the trilogy all together when it was on sale on PSN around the same time the PS5 versions were released, so it's just a matter of when I play them all. I know they technically have nothing to do with eachother other than The Curator, but I still like to space out series regardless.

The overall score is about the same as Little Hope on Metacritic, but the user scores for House of Ashes are significantly higher and I know word of mouth was overall pretty positive for it.

BearsEatBeets

I went back to do some trophy playthroughs of Resident Evil 2 Remake to fill the time until A Plague Tale Requiem came out today. Despite the latter turning up on time this morning I chose to finish up a few more runs so I just have the 4th survivor mode to go. Forgot how much I love that game.
I'll start ATPR fresh tomorrow.

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

KilloWertz

@Kairu I've seen it on sale several times on the PSN store. It's not on sale on there right now, but House of Ashes is pretty cheap physically right now ($20 in the US).

JohnnyShoulder

@KilloWertz @Kairu With the first two games on PS Plus Extra, you would think it would be a case of not 'if' but 'when' the other games are added to the service.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Mikey856

Just about to platinum farming sim 22 PS5 and also just starting the Uncharted 4 lost legacy ‘dlc’ list for the legacy of thieves PS5 platinum. As dragon quest builders 2 has been added to extra today, that shall be my next run after farm sim is done.

Mikey856

Mikey856

@JudgeDredd I have all 3 is there anyway I could send you or sell you what you need

Mikey856

JohnnyShoulder

@Kairu I'm sure there will be a Spooky Season Sale very shortly!

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

render

Started playing Nobody Saves the World this week. Me and the wife are playing it couch co-op and so far it's been a whole lot of fun. You can definitely see it's from the same guys as the Guacamelee games as it has a similar style of humour. The different forms you can play are all brilliantly different as well. Didn't think I'd be playing as a horse that's for sure 😂

render

JohnnyShoulder

@Voltan @Kairu I'll let you know this weeks lottery numbers!

JohnnyShoulder

Kairu wrote:

Also saw you were on Hollow Knight last night. Bloody brilliant game that is!

Ah yes, great game! I think it was just what I was after at the mo!

JohnnyShoulder

@Kairu I always remember you and @Thrillho discussing the game (might have not even been directly to each other lol) and has been at the back of mind to give it a go.

SillyBoyJudas

Currently getting through God of War(2018) since I just got my PS5. Playing Injustice 2 on the side since it's in this month PS+ games.

SillyBoyJudas

PSN: SillyBoyJudas

Bentleyma

Currently playing through A Plague Tale: Requiem and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II. I also started Gotham Knights last night, but after playing it for an hour I decided it would be fun co-op, so I’m waiting on my brother to get his copy.

Edited on by Bentleyma

Bentleyma

PSN: Bentleyma-

EliteSlayer

Just got to bill's town on tlou pt 1. Loving the visual upgrade compared to og version.

EliteSlayer

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic