Forums

Topic: What PS5 Games Are You Currently Playing?

Posts 2,081 to 2,100 of 3,535

colonelkilgore

@Voltan I haven’t even done any arena fights tbh… guess I’ll have to look into that as I will want to get the plat.

And yeah, I just talk it as Alphen the whole time if I’m honest… and just let the party members look after their own **** 🤭.

**** DLC!

Bentleyma

Been playing Overwatch 2 all morning. I know Overwatch is one of those games that gets a lot of slack, but there’s just something about it that hooks me. Annoyingly I didn’t migrate my profile from the first game, so I’ve lost all my progress.

Bentleyma

PSN: Bentleyma-

Th3solution

@Bentleyma How similar is it to the first game? I never played the first one, so I have nothing to compare, but I held it as a curiosity from afar. I watched enough gameplay videos of it to decide it probably wasn’t for me, but I’m a few years older and wiser now. This sequel has surprisingly had very little hype, I feel. Is it more of the same, or does it push forward any new ideas?

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

Bentleyma

@Th3solution Honestly, it just seems more like an expansion rather than a full blown sequel. Obviously things have changed to accommodate it going free-to-play, but gameplay wise, not much has changed

Bentleyma

colonelkilgore

@Lavalera @MaulTsir so I’m quite deep in to Tales of Arise now… and while it isn’t what I was expecting, I’ve actually started to really enjoy it. I’m just about to head to Rena and have really enjoyed where the narrative has led. A real fantasy-sci-fi of epic proportions.

Edited on by colonelkilgore

**** DLC!

nessisonett

@Bentleyma I mean… considering there’s one less person in each team, I’d say that was a pretty big change!

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

Lavalera

@colonelkilgore Glad to hear you're enjoying it m8. Sci fi doesn't seem to be that common in jrpgs, Nier and Star Ocean are the recent ones I can name now so it's good to see one with this great story. I'm going to replay it one day on my ps5 to get the plat, but that's prolly after my backlog shrinks a bit hehe

PSNid: Lavalera

nessisonett

@Bentleyma I haven’t played Overwatch 2 but I couldn’t imagine playing without two tanks. No more Zarya and Rein together! I enjoyed maining Sigma as well but I’m not sure how well he’d do as a lone tank.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

Bentleyma

@nessisonett I’m not a hardcore Overwatch player to be fair. I’m sure the people that play it a lot more than me will probably notice the difference.

Bentleyma

Bentleyma

@Kairu It’s definitely not as bad during the day, but you’ll probably still have to wait to get in.

Bentleyma

Bentleyma

@Kairu It’s really good, once you can get in that is! Overwatch is one of those games I forget I like as much as I do, then I play it after not playing it for months and remember how much I enjoy it.

Bentleyma

Bentleyma

@Kairu I dunno if it’s because of the time of day, but I got in straight away earlier. I’ve noticed they’ve removed the message in the chat box saying that there are issues, so it could hopefully mean that the game has been sorted.

Bentleyma

JohnnyShoulder

@Kairu I think they will be getting rid of the requirement of the verification to be sent by sms with the next update. Seems a bit of a mess with it not working for some people.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

colonelkilgore

So got some more time on my hands than I thought I would and just didn’t fancy making a start on what I have planned for next week (Castlevania: Requiem) so was having a look through my library for something to pass the time today and thought I’d finally see what all the fuss was about for Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 + 2… it’s currently installing.

**** DLC!

sorteddan

Put in a couple of hours on the Hot Wheels Unleashed game this evening, very arcadey drifting and boost style races. Can see it being fun in bursts but not something I could play for long periods. Managed to pick up enough coins to purchase a Knight Rider and BTTF DeLorean so am pretty happy with that.

“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”

Th3solution

Spent a little more time with Avengers solo campaign, in between sessions with GT7.
Avengers is just a weird game to try to break down. It’s good, but it isn’t. There’s a solid single player game in there somewhere. But it’s just too covered up in other rubbish.

I’m at a point in GT7 where I’m about to plateau where I’ve done everything that my skill will allow. I don’t think I can gold all the licenses and missions; I’m just not good enough at the game. So without delving into online, I’m about to run dry of content. But it’s been a really great game and I’ve gotten tons of hours of enjoyment. I might dip my toe into the online modes, but that’s just not usually my cup o’ tea.

Edited on by Th3solution

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

JohnnyShoulder

@JudgeDredd Nice pun, seeing as you literally get stuck in that game. 😂

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic