Forums

Topic: What PS5 Games Are You Currently Playing?

Posts 141 to 160 of 3,535

nessisonett

@Thrillho I haven’t found the text that small on a 40” TV but I sit pretty close to it. I think issues like text size might perhaps be fixed in updates though!

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

RogerRoger

@mookysam @Voltan Belated thanks for confirming my output suspicions up there, folks.

@Thrillho I'm looking forward to seeing what you capture (especially since I'd take issue with your generous use of the word "superior" and remind you that 98% of my screencaps are likely to wind up being extreme close-up shots of Spidey's face, with nary a landscape amongst them)!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Thrillho

@nessisonett Mine is 42” and I’m a couple of metres away. It’s readable but not overly comfortable for long periods.

At least it’s mostly voiced now!

@RogerRoger I’m looking forward to seeing what the game looks like too. A few shots from Astro look pretty sharp so something dedicated to looking great will be great I hope.

Thrillho

nessisonett

@Thrillho To be fair, I have reached two separate game-breaking bugs that make it impossible for me to progress so I’m definitely more open to criticism of the port than I was when it was just frame rate issues that was the problem.

Thrillho

@nessisonett Ouch. No way of doing anything different to get round it I assume?

Thrillho

nessisonett

@Thrillho I ended up attempting to come back to the segment that was soft locking only to come across another one that at least let me continue to the next line but repeated itself continuously. I’ll wait for a patch but it’s a wonder how it got past quality control given it’s a massively important scene to the plot.

Voltan

@nessisonett Could be some rare case they didn't catch. You should probably try to report it somehow.

On an unrelated note - I freakin' made it to Demigod in Kombat League
Got just a little lucky in my last fight - I'd be dead if Erron hadn't ran out of bullets.

Voltan

nessisonett

@Voltan I’ve seen the same scene reported all across the web! That should at least mean it’ll be fixed in the incoming patch. Still, it wasn’t broken when I played it on PC a year and a half ago 😂

Jackpaza0508

Well, I'm waiting for Oddworld Soulstorm to download! Other than that, Tony Hawk 1 + 2 is a great time and the new Fortnite season is pretty cool!

He/Him

hypnotoad

Don't think much of Oddworld.
I had the 1st one one PS1 and didn't think much of that either.

hypnotoad

WCB

Finally got around to Spider-Man: Miles Morales PS5 this week and just got the platinum after speedrunning the NG+. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

Xbox Gamertag: Chrysler2271
PSN: kissoon32
Switch Friend Code: SW-5919-0229-7098

Total_Weirdo

Mainly PS4 games but not sure if they upscaled on PS5 but I have recently finished Crash Bandicoot 1,2 & 3 after many swear words! lol Just finished Until Dawn and now started Detroit become human which might have a PS5 patch as it looks gorgeous.

Feel free to add me on Switch.

Switch Friend Code SW-4502-1527-9512

PSN: Total_Weirdo

nessisonett

@Total_Weirdo It’s strange, after finally finishing Crash 3 last week I’d honestly say that Crash 2 was the only one I really ‘enjoyed’.

Thrillho

@RubyCarbuncle I'm looking forward to it! I only got round to playing New 'n' Tasty last year (having picked it up at the beginning of the PS4 lifecycle) and the original has a special place in my heart.

I only have vague memories of Exodus so it'll be interesting to see what they've done here.

Thrillho

Thrillho

@RubyCarbuncle Is there the obligatory super difficult secret area on the first screen?

Thrillho

TraCuz-

@WCB Nice! Miles Morales was a nice bite sized AAA experience which I just platinumed myself recently, and I gotta say that ending hit just as hard the 2nd time as it did the 1st.

Currently Playing:

Rainbow 6: Siege, Kingdom Hearts 2 (1st time), Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen

PSN: TraCuz-

RubyCarbuncle

@Thrillho Honestly it's years since I played the original so I can't recall the screen you mean. I can say however the game is difficult the moment you start and you're going to die a lot like before.

RubyCarbuncle

Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic