Forums

Topic: Returnal

Posts 461 to 480 of 2,757

Voltan

Ok, the Citadel is definitely harder than when I was there the 1st time

Voltan

render

@PossibLeigh Yeah definitely loving the carbine still. Just took out Hyperion with it with the Rising pitch that we mentioned earlier. Love that battle, and even more the lead up to it where you are climbing up and the music is building. Brilliant stuff.

Didn’t get far into 5 though before going into the star room and finding it a bit overwhelming.

render

render

@Voltan I didn’t realise that’s how the challenges worked, I just thought everyone was in the same one. No wonder I managed 195th in one the other day. I thought I’d somehow become awesome at this game 🤣

render

Voltan

Ok, so no progress on Act 3 today. Some progres on collectibles though so at least it wasn't a total waste

Voltan

Voltan

Untitled

Anyone recongnize this room? It's a vertical one and there's usually a room behind an enhanced sword barrier across from the top floor. I've seen it a dozen times and I still can't figure out where the switch is for the container gate.

Voltan

nessisonett

@Voltan I managed 581313 in that daily challenge. Not a great score cause I got hit once but it was pretty fun with the rocket launcher.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

render

@Voltan Yes that switch is on your right just over the edge of the ledge if you look along towards the translocator thingy.

render

Voltan

@render Is it? How did I not see it then? I'll look again next time.

Voltan

render

@Voltan I’m sure that’s the one I’m thinking of. I think it’s the one you normally get those annoying bat things in?

render

Voltan

@render there’s either bats or the flying squids and the top floor can have some turrets or a sticky tree boy.
I’m also yet to come across the rotgland lobber. I know it’s in an optional room in Overgrown Ruins but it never spawned for me.

Voltan

nessisonett

Oh noooo died on Ixion and it only had a sliver of health left! Back to the beginning I go 😂

Oh bloody hell, another loss on the same boss at a similar level of health! If only I’d got a gun that wasn’t the shotgun, I was running +40% damage.

Edited on by nessisonett

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

Mgene15

Beat the final boss. Amazing game. Probably died about 70 times. Had a beast build with 2 astronaut figures. A ton of health, auto repair and the hollow seeker with portal beam. Absolutely wrecked everything

Mgene15

render

@Voltan Sounds like the place. Amazing that you’ve not got the Rotgland Lobber yet. Just goes to show how random the rooms can be. It’s a great gun but I struggle with the limited shots before cool down.

@velio84 @nessisonett I’m definitely going to have to go back and have a go at some of the bosses with the pistol. I’m usually quite quick to change it but there are some great traits available for it.

@Mgene15 Awesome work! Are you going to go for act 3 or the platinum?

render

render

@velio84 I've been listening to it since release, it's very cool. Like with any good game soundtrack it just puts images of those places where those tracks play in your mind.

render

PossibLeigh

@Voltan All this talk of acts has me slightly confused. Is one act one full playthrough of the game, or is act 1 biomes 1 to 3?

PossibLeigh

PossibLeigh

I'm guessing the three Hadal keys for biome 4 have to be collected in one go? Died last night after collecting one and didn't check before turning it off.

PossibLeigh

Voltan

@PossibLeigh Act 1 is 1-3, Act 2 is 4-6. To complete Act 3, you need to find 6 collectibles (one in each biome), do another house sequence and beat the final boss again (in this order).

Btw, @nessisonett if you haven't beaten the game, we were not doing the same daily challenge

Voltan

Quintumply

@PossibLeigh Yes, the keys in act 2 have to be collected in one run. However, once you unlock the door, the door stays unlocked in future runs.

Quintumply

PSN: Quintumply | Twitter:

render

@PossibLeigh @Quintumply I'm on this same bit and died trying last night as well. I hadn't got any at that point though so didn't feel like I'd lost out. I'm guessing this bit is going to be fun though?

render

Mgene15

@render I sure am! This games that addicting I don’t mind the grind

Mgene15

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic