Forums

Topic: PlayStation 5 --OT--

Posts 3,141 to 3,160 of 4,717

Jaz007

So stared up the PS5 version of GoT. I went to Audio setting, and only headphones have 3D audio, but it only provides medium dynamic range. I have a full surround sound headset for 3D audio and wife wide dynamic range. Is it me, or is the audio options for GoT on PS5 absolutely embarrassing. I can’t have the best audio quality? I have to sacrifice range or 3D Audio despite having the capability for both.
I’m rather disappointed the most basic option is missing for all the other options in the game. Especially as a Sony first party game where they charged for the upgrade.

Edited on by Jaz007

Jaz007

JohnnyShoulder

@Jaz007 It is way more interesting that your wife has dynamic range. 🤣

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Jaz007

@JohnnyShoulder That was a petty typo poke lol. I fixed it, it kept the mistake in strikeout just for this post lol.

Jaz007

Voltan

Gamers™️ at it again - GoT DC is getting review bombed on Metacritic.

Voltan

jdv95

@Voltan thats why only the review scores of actuall review sites count.

as long as there is no way to proof you played the game a user wants to review,they should not be able to put up a review,for this very reason.

jdv95

Voltan

PlayStation added to the list but it could just mean Death Stranding - I think that much is confirmed.

Voltan

nessisonett

@Voltan Activision still there despite the awful news coming out about them. Brilliant.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

jdv95

warner brothers eh? maybe info on hogwarts legacy?

jdv95

Grumblevolcano

@Voltan Given the awards list for Best Playstation game, it's probably best to temper expectations that the Playstation side is just Director's Cuts as they wouldn't be eligible for the award.

Grumblevolcano

Kidfried

Just played a bit of Frozen Wilds with the new PS5 update. I dropped the game a few months ago, because some life stuff came up. But this update has definitely enticed me to get back. The 60FPS really make this game so much more fun and modern to play. Feels new!

Kidfried

render

@colonelkilgore I'd be up for a sequel as I thought Death Stranding was excellent, but at the same time I can appreciate anyone that was put off by the slower pace of the game and possibly the random nature of the story. For that reason I can't imagine DC selling too many more copies than the original version but I'd love to be wrong.

render

colonelkilgore

@render I loved Death Stranding and feel it was genuinely hard done by due to the public perception of ‘fetch-questing’. Ever since the Director’s Cut announcement I’ve kinda planned to play it through again at some point but if the sequel does actually happen, I might not bother with the Director’s Cut and just play ’2’ down the road.

**** DLC!

render

@colonelkilgore Agreed! The traversal mechanics were so well done and the missions were really varied. It had a great mix of gameplay too and actually looks like they’ve added to the combat side of things. I think I will actually pick up the DC just to experience it again.

render

Th3solution

@colonelkilgore @render I’ll definitely take a sequel. I want to play again with the Director’s Cut too but I have so many backlog games that I don’t think I’m going to play it right away. It’s only been a year since I played it and that’s just a little too soon for a game that I spent 80+ hours in. I do miss that world though.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

johncalmc

After a particularly vigorous gaming session trying to beat [name redacted] which I'm reviewing, one of my controllers R2 has gone slack. Damned adaptive triggers.

johncalmc

Twitter:

Voltan

@johncalmc I've heard about it happening and from the description I'd argue adaptive triggers have nothing to do with it. If anything, the little spring that seems to be the problem should be getting less tension when the adaptive triggers are engaged. Unfortunately it seems like the quality of the spring itself is a little iffy.

Voltan

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic