Forums

Topic: PlayStation 5 --OT--

Posts 3,121 to 3,140 of 4,712

render

@Th3solution That's weird. Mine still feels really snappy and no problems in that respect. One of my controllers has started to drift though. I noticed first in Demon's Souls where the character would flicker sometimes and then suddenly take a left turn when it should have just been heading straight on. I've also caught it a few times just moving of it's own accord. I've tried all the online troubleshooting so got to try and get through to Sony today to see if I can get a repair. I think it might have been all that Returnal action that did it 😂

render

render

@velio84 And oh yeah it is looking good. I'm definitely going to get GoT back on my Playstation and give it another go. I've platinumed it already but quite fancy having another look at the Legends stuff.

render

nessisonett

@MightyDemon82 @Voltan Oh man, this whole situation’s a mess 😂

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

render

Could this be any more bizarre? In fact don’t answer that, I’m sure we will find out.

render

JohnnyShoulder

MightyDemon82 wrote:

Has the Abandoned app been abandoned?

Unfortunately not.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

NedStarksGhost

Apparently they're still working on the technical issues and will release the patch when it's ready... Never mind the fact that patches have to be pre approved by Sony, so that makes no sense. Honestly don't know if this is a crazy marketing tactic or just an insanely incompetent team.

NedStarksGhost

Bentleyma

Managed to bag myself a PS5 from Shopto! I’m hoping they don’t cancel the order because I’ve already ordered a digital console at launch.

Bentleyma

PSN: Bentleyma-

RogerRoger

@Bentleyma- Congratulations, and fingers crossed for you!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Bentleyma

@RogerRoger I sent them a message explaining the reason I sold my digital console, so hopefully they’ll see it as a valid reason to let me get another PS5.

Bentleyma

Blacksmith1985

I'm thinking of getting second PS5 for my wife.

Actually have a question: if I download a digital copy of game simultaneously on both consoles, would we be able to play this game at the same time or even in mp together?
Those who already tried this - please let me know.

Edited on by Blacksmith1985

Blacksmith1985

BloodEagle

@Blacksmith1985 if you make your wifes PS5 your primary console you can both play same digital game license(Vice versa works too)...

Edited on by BloodEagle

BloodEagle

Blacksmith1985

@BloodEagle I thought that category of "primary ps" was on ps4, but there isno such thing on ps5.. Is it?

Blacksmith1985

Bentleyma

If anyone is trying to get a PS5, there is a bundle still available on Shopto! Here it is!

Bentleyma

render

@Bentleyma- I saw those bundles and they actually seem like a good deal. I already have a PS5 and share that with my wife and kids so there's always some competition. I'd love to buy another one for that reason but I'd feel bad that we've at least got one as a household whereas some haven't got one at all. That and I'd also have to buy another TV as well 🤣

render

BAMozzy

I have used ShopTo on a number of occasions for Console purchases - both my 'day 1 Series X bundle' and PS5 bundle (3 games (Cyberpunk, Watchdogs: Legion & CoD: Cold War), extra controller and dual charging dock) came from ShopTo so I would happily recommend them to anyone...

A pessimist is just an optimist with experience!

Why can't life be like gaming? Why can't I restart from an earlier checkpoint??

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

PSN: TaimeDowne

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic