Forums

Topic: Your Latest PS4 Purchase

Posts 101 to 120 of 4,206

Tasuki
probotto717

Just bought a PS4 followed later by Destiny.

And then I joined Push Square a few minutes ago.

Welcome to Pushsquare.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

JaxonH

Picked up Diablo 3 on PS4, excellent game btw. Think I found a proper substitute addiction until Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate drops in March.

Also started playing Infamous Last Light. I actually bought it back at launch, but just now got around to playing it. Also very good, but I knew it would be because I loved Infamous.

And I got Metro 2033, but that didn't hold my interest long. Maybe I'll get back to it some day...

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

PSN: jaxonholden

TheLobster

Mine was the PS4 itself (the white one) that came with Destiny, plus Last of Us and I downloaded Minecraft. I haven't seen actual sunlight in days!

Super Mario Maker Bookmark Page

PSN: darth_lobster | Twitter:

Faruko

Destiny

WiiU: FarukoSH
3DS FC: 4640-0256-4473
Steam: Farukool
PSN: Farukosh

RobDaCool

Diablo 3 a few weeks back, on its launch day to be exact, and nothing since.

PSN: RobbieDaCool
XBL: RobDaCool

PSN: RobbieDaCool | Twitter:

Faruko
RobDaCool

Diablo 3 a few weeks back, on its launch day to be exact, and nothing since.

you definitely dont need anything else anyway

muchneededhero

Infamous: First Light. Platinum acquired within a week. Looking for my next victim, I mean game to play.

muchneededhero

PSN: much_needed_hero

Bread-Not-Toast

I got the boxed copy of First Light and whilst I haven't played much, I've enjoyed what I've played so far.

PSN- Crossword-Man
3DS Friend Code- 3067-6402-2163
Youtube Channel http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeKk-kKUlvYeZSW2XbVrsqQ
Latest Review: Star Wars Battlefront Beta
Please add me as I need more friends.

PSN: Crossword-Man

DestinationPs

Playstation 4 destiny bundle and I also bought a download copy of trials fusion. Great games and a great machine, My first console that isn't nintendo. With so many great games coming I couldn't resist. Any "must have games" I should get? I am mostly into adventure games and rpg:s but action and racing games are fine too! Thanks in advance!

DestinationPs

Jaz007
DestinationPs

Playstation 4 destiny bundle and I also bought a download copy of trials fusion. Great games and a great machine, My first console that isn't nintendo. With so many great games coming I couldn't resist. Any "must have games" I should get? I am mostly into adventure games and rpg:s but action and racing games are fine too! Thanks in advance!

inFamous: Second Son is a must have. It's made me glad I was a PS4 early adopter.

Jaz007

Faruko

I would say Diablo 3 is the best game, Last of Us its a great game (even if i dont think its as good as people made it out to be), Second Son, thats what i have played on PS4

Games that i  played on PC but also are on PS4 i woudl recomend, Metro Redux (best FPS last generation, and the story/atmosphere/etc... its top notch) and Rogue Legacy

the other games arent really that good IMO

DestinationPs

Thanks Jazz007 and Faruko for your recommendations!

DestinationPs

--ZAT--

i got my ps4 just two weeks ago (bundled with Destiny), and i'm loving it, my ps3 is
in the bottom of a cupboard now.

i've played "infamous second son", which looked stunning and was a lot of fun,
i've also played "killzone" which looked fantastic but i thought it was a pretty average
shooter overall.

this week i'll play "tomb raider" and "the last of us" ps4 editions, and trials fusion.

i'm loving my new ps4, and i've not even started on Destiny yet, plus all the great
stuff coming in the next couple of months.

--ZAT--

Tasuki

Picked up GTA V last week and today I finally picked up Diablo III thanks to the flash sale.

My Backlog

Tasuki

Picked up both seasons of The Walking Dead.  Been wanting them for awhile now and at those prices I just couldn't resist.

My Backlog

Doctor_BK

Bought Lego Marvel on PSN sale awhile ago, and got Sniper Elite III, Madden 15, Assassins Creed Unity, and Far Cry 4 for Christmas. I have quite the backlog stacking as I have still yet to complete AC4, Dragon Age Inquisition, Tomb Raider, and Lego Marvel! Thank goodness for Christmas break gaming sessions!!!

"Flame, dear, flame."

PSN: GrzzlyWzrd

guardianoftime

GTA V, the Last of Us, CAD AW which are my whole PS4 collection

All fear the man who has nothing to loose

PSN: Haig-009

Farmboy74

Brought Assassins Creed Unity for the bargin price of £22! During the Xmas sales, both game ang 6GB! Patch now installed to my hardrive.

Farmboy74

get2sammyb

Farmboy74 wrote:

Brought Assassins Creed Unity for the bargin price of £22! During the Xmas sales, both game ang 6GB! Patch now installed to my hardrive.

It definitely runs better than it used to. The game was a mess at launch, but I've been playing it over Christmas and haven't encountered too many bugs, aside from one crash which happened at the worst possible moment.

SillyBoyJudas

Haven't really felt the need to buy any new games since getting AC Unity. Once getting Platinum on the game I will wait until Dragon Age Inquisition price drops a bit later this month to buy it. My next purchase won't be until Dragon Ball Xenoverse releases in February.

SillyBoyJudas

PSN: SillyBoyJudas

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic