Forums

Topic: What PS4 Games Are You Currently Playing?

Posts 4,821 to 4,840 of 4,882

velio84

I'm also getting Kena but not sure if I'll be playing it day 1 as that depends on me finishing Sekiro. So most likely not a day 1 play unless I'm fed up with a boss in Sekiro and want to chill a bit.
Then there are Elden Ring and Horizon. Elden Ring for sure day 1, Horizon - if I manage to finish Elden ring on time (doubtful). Then it's GT7 but that will be a game I keep installed and jump in and out of whenever I feel it. But will certainly put plenty hours in it initially, loved the original single player Gran Turismos.

psn: chilliesandbeer

Jimmer-jammer

@TheBrandedSwordsman sounds like you’re making good progress there! …Lets just say I wouldn’t want to be a fly on the wall for some of my previous black-out drunken states…

Psychonauts 2 is going well. If you like that type of game, I can’t recommend it enough. It improves on the first in every conceivable way and is just incredibly clever and imaginative. Well worth the wait.

It’s never too late to change

Ralizah

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy Wow. I haven't actually looked up the requirements for how to get which ending, but other than telling off my psycho friends at every point (I officially beat the game last night), I also agreed with and supported Yuko when I could, which might be the key. The "freedom" ending is really associated with Yuko's Reason. It's a pretty unambiguously happy ending for everyone involved, which feels a bit weird, but I guess if someone literally beats up a sun god, they deserve it. There's no indication if your friends actually remember any of what happened, though (hopefully not, since the whole 'turning into gross, otherwordly abominations and trying to murder you' thing might make get-togethers a bit awkward).

I'll probably go back and finish off the last kalpa in order to unlock the TDE (I finished the others, and I believe I killed all the fiends) at some point, but I'm pretty satisfied with this ending.

I loooove the dungeon design in the Etrian Odyssey games. No other video game comes close in that regard, frankly. I thought most of Persona 5 vanilla's dungeons were fine as well: stylistically distinct, thematically interesting, and most of them had unique puzzle-y elements to them. Big improvement for the series, IMO. I've been playing Persona 4 on PS2, and the dungeons suuuuuuck.

The Diet building is an interesting dungeon, although, in practice, all one has to do to avoid getting tricked is to check the map, since it shows the correct doors to enter every time. I like the paintings at the ends of hallways and the little puzzle around finding out which statue is actually Mot.

While I didn't mind most of the final dungeon in Nocturne, I'll admit, the teleporter section before you fight Chiaki was really testing my patience. So much of this dungeon feels like it's designed just to waste your time. Ugh.

RE: TLOU - Yeah, I didn't think much of the story. It's almost interchangable with so many other post-apocalyptic stories I've read and watched over the years.

As for God of War, it's difficult to even say it has much of a story thus far. You and your kid apparently have to upend Heaven and Earth in order to try to get to some mountain to dump your wife's ashes (Kratos is destined to always have rough luck with the ladies, it seems), and the lackeys of some strung-out looking God are hunting for you. The rest of the game has just been slaughtering nearly everything you come across in the meantime.

@RogerRoger Wow, you really tore through that case! I'm impressed.

5 - 6 hours playtime sounds REALLY low for that case. I guess if you're a really fast reader and never got stuck it might be possible, though. You might be a genius when it comes to Ace Attorney games, Rog.

I believe RFtA has the most amount of evidence of any case in this series. It's a great story (you were obviously correct to suspect Gant; I suppose the crazy design and boisterous personality probably screamed "final boss," though, thinking back), but a lot of it was very... extra. The lack of tightness compared to other cases is probably its biggest downfall. It is probably the most... complete... feeling case in the series, though. It introduces characters, a mystery, and wraps everything up in a satisfying way without reference to anything else, whereas the other best cases in the series tend to be heavily reliant on characters, worldbuilding, and conflicts that are set-up through other cases. In that sense, if the rest of the series feels like a cable drama, then this case feels like a movie in comparison.

Interesting to hear how the HD port handles the gimmicks. As it turns out, it does so in the least imaginative way possible, but I suppose the idea was to design the game to easily work as a multiplatform release, which would mean no unique utilization of the touchpad or gyro sensor. And yeah, the case had a LOT of using the touch screen to rotate objects and find clues, scatter dust (before blowing on the system to reveal fingerprints), etc.

I'm glad you ended up enjoying this game so much. Is the plan still to immediately move on to the sequel, or are you going to put that on the backburner for the moment?

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: God of War (PS4)

Upcoming
The Great Ace Attorney 2: Resolve (NS)
Tetris Effect (NS)
Metroid Dread

PSN: Ralizah

RogerRoger

@Ralizah Oh, I sincerely doubt that! Guess I just hit the ground running and got lucky, s'all. You're right about the case feeling quite crowded at times, with the whole "two crime scenes" thing (cute, considering it was new for the DS version) and then a historic cold case to solve halfway through, and I totally subscribe to your comparison of it being the movie version to the previous cases' TV drama. I just tried to compartmentalise the three events in question as best I could, and suspecting the true villain as strongly as I did gave me a target to work towards. I knew all roads would eventually lead to them but, like I said, I got lucky. If it had thrown me a curveball and entirely eliminated that particular person as a suspect, I probably would've gone back and started over.

That's a good point, about it being a multiplatform release. Honestly, I've seen worse adaptations of handheld gimmicks in console remasters, so it wasn't a problem, and probably best kept simple. Nothing was obtrusive, awkward or confusing, and I liked being able to examine objects in 3D.

Oh, I'm crackin' straight on! Would've started the second game on Monday, had I been able to. I'll platinum the trilogy, and then take a short break before The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles.

By the way, I meant to ask this the other day: we know Ness and I are Gumshoe fans, and you mentioned your cosplaying friend, but who's your favourite character?

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN ID: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Ralizah

@RogerRoger Wow, the bug really bit you, eh?

Favorite character overall is definitely Miles Edgeworth. He enjoys tremendous personal growth over the course of the first three games, to the point where I'd argue he's the single most developed personality in the original trilogy. I really love his evolving relationship with his family, with Phoenix, and, in general, his dry, sarcastic demeanor resonates with me.

I really like all of the major characters in the original trilogy. It has the best companion character (Maya Fey), the best villain (you'll meet them later in the trilogy), my favorite comic relief character (Larry Butz), two of the three best prosecutors, and three of my five favorite cases in the series.

Edited on by Ralizah

Upcoming
Tetris Effect (NS)
Metroid Dread

Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

No worries @RogerRoger

As for what you said to sol.

It's an unfortunate mindset developers have nowadays and not one I like either but with Covid as well hampeting development... I can only see it being an even more common occurance. On the upside at least we CAN get games patched. Whilst the quality was undoubtedly higher on games getting out the door in the past... If they had a game breaking bug or glitch... We were stuck with them.

Not sure whether that was worth the price to pay though...

Yeah I was well aware of the flags/triggers @Ralizah... I only went for the neutral ending once and I think was a little unlucky on that playthrough with demon negotiation giving me more reason/allignment questions and it messed up my chances of getting the neutral ending and gave me the normal demon ending. I was not happy with that 😅

Maybe when I get to purchasing the PS4 version I'll finally get the neutral ending. I think I got every ending aside from that one over the years replaying it!

Yeah I just saw that post on you playing P4 with your nephew. Is it going well? As for me I honestly don't mind the random dungeon generation in P3 & P4. Didn't like momentos though in 5 oddly enough. It was incredibly drab and the music was mind numbingly boring.

Yeah that's true with the diet building. I can't quite say any of the dungeons in Nocturne are fantastic in any shspe or form... But at the same time I wouldn't change them either. They work with that oppressive tone and atmosphere the game has. The subways are kinda annoying though I guess.

I think I drew my own map for that section Congrats on beating it though!

RE: God Of War - Lol fair enough. Dad of war is at least more enjoyable as a character then the edgelord teen with the muderous strops he pulled of the previous games?

I'm currently rather busy with work so apologies in advance if I don't reply to your post til a few days later or seem a little less talkative then usual!

I do appreciate it though!

RogerRoger

@Ralizah Heck yeah! I booted up Justice for All earlier and ended up halfway through "Reunion, and Turnabout" before I knew it (and my crazy mid-case grab for straws is that it's totally Morgan Fey who did the murdering, setting Maya up so that her family line can assume power through Pearl, who's clearly the more powerful medium). I liked how the sequel came up with a way to justify its tutorial level, as well. As somebody who plays a lot of sequels, I always appreciate any clever attempt to explain why an experienced hero is having to re-learn their core skills for the player's benefit!

Without wanting to sound presumptuous, I guessed it might've been Edgeworth. He's the most complex character I've encountered thusfar, and has way more untapped potential than most of the other folks, save Phoenix himself. My only criticism of Justice for All is its distinct lack of Edgeworth from the get-go, but there have been hints, so I'll be patient!

We'll have to swap case rankings when I'm done!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy That's a good point, well made. Being able to patch unforeseen errors is a godsend, especially given how complex modern games have become. It's just unfortunate that most modern games are happy to live in this awkward middle ground between "launching when ready" and "using early adopters as free beta testers", particularly major Triple-A ones from developers and publishers that should know better, and have the resources to do better.

It's still a relatively minor gripe, all things considered, and I'm not out to dunk on anybody who's struggled to meet deadlines during the pandemic. It's just unfortunate, s'all.

Making It So Since 1987

Ralizah

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy This sort of thing is why I kept pretty evenly spaced out save files in my playthrough. Didn't want to trap myself into a route I didn't care for. Thankfully, my neutral route playthrough was a success (I've seen it argued that the freedom ending is actually just a less edgy chaos option, but whatever; it feels neutral).

PS4 version will be a good opportunity to pursue all of the endings again, since you need them for trophies. If I wasn't so stuck on playing Nocturne in portable mode, I'd have opted for the PS version for trophy hunting purposes.

RE: P4 - It's going better now that we're into the game proper and out of that painful 6+ hour hump at the start that's like a visual novel. The kid didn't mind the endless talking in Persona 5, but, for some reason, that section at the start bored us both to tears.

The actual game is... fine. It's fun. A bit harder to go back to after both P4G and P5R, but the formula just works.

Mementos would have annoyed me if it had been the only dungeon in P5, but as a sort of randomly generated dungeon crawl, it works well. The stamps and flowers added to Royal make it even more engaging. And, frankly, it's insanely fun late in the game when you can literally just mow down underpowered enemies with the Morgana-mobile. With the way P5 is structured, it's like you get Nocturne/DDS-style real dungeons + an improved version of the randomly generated labyrinths from P4. I hope they don't move away from real dungeons or demon negotiations in the next entry. This system in P4 where you randomly pick a Persona card in a minigame is one of the worst aspects of that game.

With that said, Nocturne's dungeons haven't aged well, IMO. Stuff like the diet building and the prison still work, but there are waaaaay too many dank dungeons in this game without real puzzles or much in the way of rewards to be found. And the teleporter sections are just infuriating. SMT I has some, but they're more... well designed. They're like a puzzle. The ones in Nocturne are pure trial-and-error. Time-wasting. Good thing the game holds up in other ways.

And yeah, while neither is my favorite thing in the world, I'll take the dysfunctional dad simulator over Toxic Masculinity: The Game any day.

@RogerRoger Yeah, I appreciate when games go the extra mile to actually justify their tutorials. It's a clever set-up, even if it isn't the most clever mystery in the world. I'm interested to see your reaction to the tutorial in the third game since, IMO, it blows away the tutorial cases in the first two games.

Case rankings are always interesting, since so many people come away with extremely different opinions of the mysteries in these games. And you, in particular, tend to not fall in line with what might be termed "popular consensus" about most things, so it'll be interesting to hear your thoughts.

What do you think of the new prosecutor?

Edited on by Ralizah

Upcoming
Tetris Effect (NS)
Metroid Dread

RogerRoger

@Ralizah I shall look forward to it, then! And yeah, right out of the gate with another case where you're shown the perp in the prologue, followed by a case where you're shown nothing. It's interesting how differently you have to approach each case based on its opening cutscene! That might play a big part in how I end up ranking the cases, depending on how things pan out.

Oh, I hate her, but then I think I'm supposed to. She's a foolish fool whose foolishness doesn't fool me into thinking that she's anything other than a fool. Whether she evolves beyond that initial impression or not remains to be seen but, for now, I just can't wait to wipe that arrogant smirk off her face!

Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

Apologies for turning this topic into a running commentary on Ace Attorney, but I thought I'd report on my progress since both @nessisonett and @Ralizah have mentioned the "Turnabout Big Top" case before, and I cleared it yesterday.

In short, I thought it was perfect.

Perfectly awful, that is. For starters, let's not skip over the fact that Regina Berry is sixteen, and yet everybody with a pulse (including Phoenix?!) drools whenever they A: talk about her, or B: talk directly to her. Why isn't that the focus of the trial? Why aren't all these creepy circus performers and perverts being hauled in front of the judge for trying to marry a minor?

And, speaking of who should really be on trial, let's not skip over the prosecution, either. Why isn't that lunatic German dominatrix in prison? She openly admits to coaching a witness to lie and present false testimony on the stand. I know that the Ace Attorney universe has a... let's say, a flexible relationship with the actual rule of law, and I've gone along with it before, but this crossed a line for me. She is caught breaking the law, in open court. Her subsequent excuse for witness tampering and conspiracy to commit perjury is both nonsensical and irrelevant; that should've been an instant mis-trial, and she should've been arrested and disbarred. And yet, what happens? She receives some mild disapproval from the bench, she arrogantly whips the judge anyway, and we continue like nothing's happened.

All the while, I'm being threatened with contempt of court if a clown happens to crack a joke during my cross-examination. I know that Phoenix is the protagonist, and we're supposed to feel the pressure as we help him pull the most ludicrous bluffs out of his backside, but this case became artificially unfair in multiple places. Which wasn't necessary because, as an example of a murder mystery whodunnit, it was just badly written, and was therefore impenetrable anyway. When the gravity-defying cloak floated up and got snagged on the bust, I howled.

Oh, and another thing, why isn't my Mystic Green Comma of Truth working properly? It went nuts when Acro didn't want to disclose trivial details about a mishap six months prior, but then fell silent when he straight-up lied about his alibi for the murder. Seems like it's only interested in gossip; must be every tabloid journalist's dream tool. I should give it to Lotta.

Nevertheless, I quite liked the circus setting and, despite the unbelievable technicalities of the murder, I thought that the eventual heart of the matter was compelling enough. I also perked up whenever hints were dropped about Edgeworth, and the post-trial teaser for the next case meant I didn't walk away angry, but this was otherwise a definite low point for the trilogy thusfar. Some previous cases have been a little off-the-wall, but this one was off its face. It wasn't riddled with plot holes so much as plot canyons, far too wide for any leaps of logic. I needed a logic jetpack to traverse them.

And I hate Franziska von Karma, so freakin' much. She needs to go away.

Making It So Since 1987

LtSarge

@RogerRoger You could always make a dedicated thread for the series if you feel like you have a lot you want to talk about regarding it. I'd definitely be interested in participating in the discussion as well as your journey through the series.

Just started playing Lego Marvel Super Heroes and I managed to finish the first two levels of the game. It's been a while since I've played a Lego title and I've been in the mood for some mindless fun so I thought why not give this game a go. It's so much fun thus far and coincidentally, I'm also craving superhero media right now as I'm watching Supergirl on HBO. So this game is definitely checking all the right boxes for me. Although I've already played a couple of levels years ago, I'm excited to finally check out the rest of the game now.

LtSarge

nessisonett

@RogerRoger You’ve pretty much aired all my thoughts but in actual grammatical sense! Don’t worry, it gets better from here 😂

Socks before or after trousers, but never socks before pants, that's the rule. Makes a man look scary, like a chicken.

Black Lives Matter. Enough is enough.

render

@RogerRoger I played this back in the day when it was on the DS. Reading your thoughts it’s reminded me just nuts this game is. I’m going to have to pick it up sometime to relive the craziness. It’s really the epitome of Japanese games.

render

Ralizah

@RogerRoger Everyone expects you to stake out the unpopular position on the case, but you subvert expectations by agreeing with the majority of the fanbase. Good work, Rian Johnson.

RogerRoger wrote:

Perfectly awful, that is. For starters, let's not skip over the fact that Regina Berry is sixteen, and yet everybody with a pulse (including Phoenix?!) drools whenever they A: talk about her, or B: talk directly to her. Why isn't that the focus of the trial? Why aren't all these creepy circus performers and perverts being hauled in front of the judge for trying to marry a minor?

Regina is legally able to consent at 16, and I believe she's even able to marry with a guardian's permission in most of the developed world, so I don't think the judge would be able to do much, even if the interest in her hadn't been limited to flirtation and talk of marriage.

RogerRoger wrote:

And, speaking of who should really be on trial, let's not skip over the prosecution, either. Why isn't that lunatic German dominatrix in prison? She openly admits to coaching a witness to lie and present false testimony on the stand. I know that the Ace Attorney universe has a... let's say, a flexible relationship with the actual rule of law, and I've gone along with it before, but this crossed a line for me. She is caught breaking the law, in open court. Her subsequent excuse for witness tampering and conspiracy to commit perjury is both nonsensical and irrelevant; that should've been an instant mis-trial, and she should've been arrested and disbarred. And yet, what happens? She receives some mild disapproval from the bench, she arrogantly whips the judge anyway, and we continue like nothing's happened.

Pretty sure her father got away with witness intimidation tactics openly in court, so Franziska getting away with this seems pretty par for the course. Also, she violently assaults people with her whip without any repercussions. Remember, the justice system in this game is corrupt (or particularly susceptible to abuses of power, at least), and you're cursed with possibly the worst judge in the world.

RogerRoger wrote:

All the while, I'm being threatened with contempt of court if a clown happens to crack a joke during my cross-examination. I know that Phoenix is the protagonist, and we're supposed to feel the pressure as we help him pull the most ludicrous bluffs out of his backside, but this case became artificially unfair in multiple places. Which wasn't necessary because, as an example of a murder mystery whodunnit, it was just badly written, and was therefore impenetrable anyway. When the gravity-defying cloak floated up and got snagged on the bust, I howled.

Can't really defend the case's honor here. I love Moe, but the sequence where the judge penalizes you if you press him for information sucks! Just poor, infuriating game design.

The cloak thing is... unlikely... but not impossible. The problem is that, while Phoenix insinuates the cloak gets "snagged" on the bust, the in-game animation, yeah, shows it awkwardly hovering onto the bust.

The hat was on the bust as well, right? The hat bothers me more than the cloak. My pants get snagged on stuff all the time, so I could see that, but the hat landing nicely on top of the bust's head is another thing entirely.

BTW, there's a fun little secret in this case. If you accuse the judge of hiding the murder weapon, he gets furious and double-penalizes you, which drops your HP bar down to almost nothing!

RogerRoger wrote:

Oh, and another thing, why isn't my Mystic Green Comma of Truth working properly? It went nuts when Acro didn't want to disclose trivial details about a mishap six months prior, but then fell silent when he straight-up lied about his alibi for the murder. Seems like it's only interested in gossip; must be every tabloid journalist's dream tool. I should give it to Lotta.

Question: did the former incident trigger during an investigation, and the latter during a trial?

RogerRoger wrote:

Nevertheless, I quite liked the circus setting and, despite the unbelievable technicalities of the murder, I thought that the eventual heart of the matter was compelling enough. I also perked up whenever hints were dropped about Edgeworth, and the post-trial teaser for the next case meant I didn't walk away angry, but this was otherwise a definite low point for the trilogy thusfar. Some previous cases have been a little off-the-wall, but this one was off its face. It wasn't riddled with plot holes so much as plot canyons, far too wide for any leaps of logic. I needed a logic jetpack to traverse them.

What were the plot holes besides the questionable bit with the cloak and hat getting snagged on the bust? I've heard debate about Acro's motives, but his actions never seemed that odd to me.

RogerRoger wrote:

And I hate Franziska von Karma, so freakin' much. She needs to go away.

I'll pick up this part of the conversation after you beat the next trial, but I can't bring myself to dislike Franziska.

Even if I'm in the awkward position of not disliking this case, I can indeed agree with @nessisonett that it's all uphill from here. The next trial (and last in JFA) is one of the better cases in the series, and T&T arguably doesn't have any low points (I'm not a huge fan of 3-2, but it's still better than Turnabout Samurai and Turnabout Big Top).

Edited on by Ralizah

Upcoming
Tetris Effect (NS)
Metroid Dread

KilloWertz

Uncharted 3. Finished Mass Effect 2 quicker than I expected, so figured I can probably squeeze that in before Kena comes out on Tuesday. It was my least favorite Uncharted game (not counting the PSP game I've never played) when I originally played the series, so it'll be interesting if I end up liking this one better this time around via the Nathan Drake Collection.

PSN ID/Xbox Live Gamertag: KilloWertz

RogerRoger

@LtSarge Good idea, thanks! Will do just that!

Glad you're off to a good start with LEGO Marvel Super Heroes. It's a pretty big game if you're aiming for the platinum, so I hope you don't burn out. I recently played LEGO Marvel's Avengers (the one which specifically adapts MCU content) but walked away after finishing its story, and keep meaning to go back and tidy everything up. I love the formula of LEGO games, but it's wise not to overdo 'em!

@KilloWertz I'd be very interested in your revised thoughts on Uncharted 3. I hope it holds up better than you remember, as it's my favourite of the original trilogy!

Making It So Since 1987

LtSarge

@RogerRoger Yeah that's true. I think we did discuss about that aspect maybe a year or so ago when I finished Lego Batman 2. And I barely touched upon the open world of that game at all. However, I've done some exploring in Marvel Super Heroes and the open world here is fantastic. First of all, I absolutely love car races because the handling for cars in this game is so tight. Not to mention the phenomenal music that plays during these parts:

I'm genuinely surprised at how much I enjoy the races in this game. I also like doing the side missions for getting gold bricks, such as solving puzzles or helping out characters by e.g. bringing one of them back their lost monkey or a pizza van that was supposed to have arrived earlier. The open world aspect in this game is definitely more enjoyable than in Lego Batman 2. However, I'm definitely not going to go for 100% in this game considering how much menial stuff there is to do. Like I'm fine with doing some side missions here and there because they're fun variety in between story missions, but there's just way too much side content here that I'm not going to bother with. Not to mention that there are dozens of Lego games and all of them have tons of content as well, so if I want to experience as many as I can then I'll have to use my time wisely.

Other games I have in my backlog are City Undercover, Batman 3, Marvel Super Heroes 2 and DC Super Villains. After I've gotten through most of them, I'm considering buying more Lego games and the ones I'm interested in getting now are Marvel Avengers and Star Wars The Force Awakens. I know that they're releasing the Skywalker Saga, but I doubt that that game will have the same amount of content as The Force Awakens in terms of that particular movie. Not to mention that I honestly don't like the original and prequel trilogies as much as the sequel trilogy simply because that one is more modern. So I'd rather just play The Force Awakens for now and it does seem like a good Lego game overall.

LtSarge

KilloWertz

@RogerRoger I hope I like it better too.

Part of it was probably the hype for the game at the time, as I had just bought a PS3 a couple of years before that and was experiencing a lot of the big Sony exclusives of that time for the first time. I've owned every single PlayStation console, but I had moved to Xbox at the time until buying a PS3 changed everything. Anyways, coming off playing the first two Uncharted games and others, I guess I was still in the "honeymoon phase" in a sense and was a bit let down after Uncharted 2.

Completely different time now obviously, so I do expect to like it better this time around. I'll definitely post my thoughts whenever I'm done in the "Games you've recently beat" thread.

PSN ID/Xbox Live Gamertag: KilloWertz

RogerRoger

@LtSarge I do recall that discussion, yes. You'd already purchased LEGO Marvel Super Heroes back then, hadn't you? So based on that, I think you're spacing them out pretty sensibly.

Early LEGO games were routinely slated for their awful vehicle controls, so Traveller's Tales really made an effort to ensure that LMSH had decent handling. I'm glad it's helping! I also think that the rain-soaked shadows of Gotham City aren't as inviting as the bright, expansive NYC map (which is identical in LEGO Marvel's Avengers, just to warn you). Don't blame you for not expecting to 100% it, especially since you've got such a large backlog to be getting on with. I really had to want that platinum, and it probably speaks volumes that I haven't gone back to snag the one from Avengers yet.

You've made some good choices there. I'm really looking forward to trying LMSH 2 because, from what I hear, it's one of the better ones (and doesn't reuse NYC a third time, thank goodness). Batman 3 is very good, but DC Super Villains is true greatness.

As much as I didn't adore LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens, it's still a well-made game, and should be tons of fun if you liked its source material. Hope you enjoy!

Making It So Since 1987

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic