Forums

Topic: What PS4 Games Are You Currently Playing?

Posts 4,081 to 4,100 of 6,464

RogerRoger

Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy wrote:

Not sure I have anything to teach ya @RogerRoger but sure... Lessons cost £499.99 per minute! An absolute bargain!

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy Look, if you want me to buy you a PS5, just say so!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Th3solution

After a 2 month diversion away from the game, I tried to jump back into The Outer Worlds today and ...I have no idea what’s going on or how to play it anymore. 😅
I just ended up turning it off. I’ll go back to it eventually, as I was enjoying it at the time. But I’m too easily distracted right now.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

RubyCarbuncle

The Last of Us Remastered on Grounded difficulty which admittedly I'm really struggling with. Not sure if I'll be able to finish this tbh.

RubyCarbuncle

Twitter:

Black_Swordsman

@Jimmer-jammer What do you think of Out-Of-Date and the flashback sections?, do you think you will go back to the deadzone and finish the story at some point?

Edited on by Black_Swordsman

"Man is the pie that bakes and eats himself, and the recipe is separation." - Alasdair Gray

PSN: Draco_V_Ecliptic

colonelkilgore

@User843678 it’s a love it or hate it... a good mate of mine has easily sunk over 300 hours into it and can’t wait for the new dlc (which is due about now) to release to sink even more... i on the other hand played it for about 30 hours and even that seemed like 30 hours too much.

**** DLC!

HallowMoonshadow

Untitled

Didn't even know this screen existed.

Brand new disc and everything's working as it should otherwise so it isn't a hard drive problem, the disc reader or something... Disc almost got stuck in the PS4 as well.

What an absolutely crap day I'm having 😧

Edited on by HallowMoonshadow

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

JohnnyShoulder

@Jecht_Ultima Glad you are enjoying the game so far. The start of it certainly goes for the feels. I missed out on it originally as never had a ps3 and it quickly became one of my favourites, until the sequel surpassed it on almost every level imo.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

colonelkilgore

@Jecht_Ultima I’ve been playing through the multiplayer of late, its very good actually. Once I’ve got the last trophy online, I’m quite looking forward to playing through the story again. Only ever played through it the once back in 2014.

**** DLC!

nessisonett

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy Oof, that’s not good. Haven’t seen a screen like that since the Wii days, the disc drives seem to be a bit better nowadays.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

colonelkilgore

@Jecht_Ultima yeah I’m the same bud, I never even used to try and plat games if they had mp trophies. Now I’ll do the bare minimum of mp on games where the plat requires it. Even though it isn’t my thing, I’m starting to quite enjoy the change of pace that playing a bit of mp here and there provides.

If you do end up considering going for TLoU platinum let me know, I’ll give you some info that could save you a lot of time.

Edited on by colonelkilgore

**** DLC!

Thrillho

@Jecht_Ultima Enjoy! I replayed the game last year on PS4 (base model) and thought it still looked good and the game was still great to play.

But the sequel is even better! Don’t skip the Left Behind DLC either; it’s not very long and a good little extra bit of story.

Thrillho

HallowMoonshadow

I heard this game was a bit buggy when it launched... But apparently looking a little deeper it apparently launched with a disc read error on PS4 for some people @nessisonett.

I wouldn't have even thought to look for that as a potential problem for a game beforehand. It was patched out apparently (and I'd obviously patched it to the newest update) but yeah... My PS4 was and still isn't having any of it.

Doubt I'll be able to get a refund for that...

For all it's problems I could at least play Cyberpunk

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

MaulTsir

@Th3solution Im pretty close to finishing the first TR game now 76% according to my save file, I've been playing for 7 hours so should have it done in a couple of days, I'm really enjoying it, I think it's the simple nature of explore and shoot and the way the game keeps flowing that has me so keen on it, games sometimes now have a tendency for you to be in right frame of mind to be able to put so much effort in and 40+ hours and a PhD to be able to cope lol. Will definitely be starting the second one but I'll give it a week or 2 after completing the first before I do.

I totally agree with you about AC, my least favourite part about Origins were the ship battles, I'm not really a boat person anyway and I'm least looking forward to it again in Oddesy and also with how long and big the game is, it does take abit of motivation to start it knowing your going into for the long haul but I'm really big on mythology and so far I'm really enjoying it, not much different to Origins at all apart from setting and story but gameplay wise feels the same.

I can't wait to play Ghost Of Tsushima but it'll probably be next year before i get around to it.

MaulTsir

Th3solution

@MaulTsir Glad you’re enjoying it. I’ll be curious to see if you like Rise of the TR more or less than the first game.

And I hear you on the AC Odyssey issues. I actually think I’m going to play Immorals Fenyx Rising for my Greek mythology fix first, rather than Odyssey. Not to say I won’t eventually play Odyssey, but the time commitment is a little bit of a turn off for me right now.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

JohnnyShoulder

@Jecht_Ultima It's top ain't it? It will be very interesting to hear what you make of the second game. I gather you have managed to stay clear of the spoilers that are out there?

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Kidfried

@Jecht_Ultima i played the original game about seven years ago ,but haven't started Part II yet. Seems like you're overtaking me!

I remember being as impressed with the game as you are now!

Kidfried

R1spam

@Jecht_Ultima it's a special game innit? It was only the second ps4 game I played after basically missing nearly all the ps3 gen and I was blown away by it! One of the few games I've ever played more than once

PSN: Tiger-tiger_82
XBOX: Placebo G

PSN: Tiger-tiger_82

Kidfried

@Jecht_Ultima Back then I played The Last of Us 1 together with my partner, so I would like to play this second game together too, but unfortunately we haven't been able to find the time. Right now we're still working our way through Horizon: Frozen Wilds. But in 2021 we have had trouble finding the time for more than an hour each week, means we're not making progress very fast.

Kidfried

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic