Forums

Topic: What PS4 Games Are You Currently Playing?

Posts 3,381 to 3,400 of 6,458

HallowMoonshadow

I only have the Uncharted collection on PS4 thanks to Sony giving it away free to everyone around May or whenever last year @TheBrandedSwordsman so I probably won't get round to Uncharted 4 or Lost Legacy unless 2 & 3 really grab me.

It won't be anytime soom that's for sure (Though I might play 2 in the coming months) as I have for too many other games to go through beforehand!

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

LieutenantFatman

Finally finished Guacamelee 2 and succeeded in getting the good ending, excellent game, I highly recommend it. Just pure fun that doesn't take itself too seriously, lots of good humour sprinkled throughout.

Moved onto Assault Suit Leynos which is fun if a bit short. Finished already just going to mop up some trophies for the plat which are thankfully all skill based. Feels a bit like a 2D Armored Core. What mech fan could say no to that?

Still playing Iconoclasts on the Vita. That just gets better and better, story really hooks you in.

LieutenantFatman

JohnnyShoulder

@TheBrandedSwordsman Cracking stuff sir, you have my permission to hunt me down and kill me if you don't like em.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

TraCuz-

@TheBrandedSwordsman Yo man I been keeping up with your Uncharted progress, glad you're enjoying it! I've played every installment except for the psp games, and oddly enough my favorites go in order of 4, Lost Legacy ,3 ,2 ,1. Uncharted 4 is such a good send off for Nathan's story, and it's crazy how just giving him a rope can really elevate the gameplay. I've been seeing a lot of talk of another installment, do you guys think we see another Uncharted this generation?

I would honestly love to return to this world and these characters, and simply just the masterful delivery of the story.

Currently Playing:

Rainbow 6: Siege, Kingdom Hearts 2 (1st time), Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen

PSN: TraCuz-

Black_Swordsman

@TraCuz- Yeah those conveniently placed rope-points always come in handy! 🤣 Another Uncharted would be great, I haven't seen how Nathan's story ends yet, but I am looking forward to a cracking conclusion. Thanks for the following my progress, I'll be sure to keep you and @Th3solution posted as I play through it, I just completed Chapter 9 today and am onto Chapter 10 now, it's an awesome game.

"Man is the pie that bakes and eats himself, and the recipe is separation." - Alasdair Gray

PSN: Draco_V_Ecliptic

TraCuz-

@TheBrandedSwordsman Yo my dude you're in for such a good time, chapters 10-11 are probably some of my favorite. Both gameplay and story combined, haha I'm genuinely excited for you.

Such a nice twist in the beginning where they make you think Sam is dead and then boom he show's up years later an hooks Nathan back into the life. It's crazy to spend 3 epic adventures with Nathan and he has no mention of a brother and suddenly Sam's such a strong character that you actually care about. Maybe it has something to do with that natural chemistry Nolan North and Troy Baker have haha.

Currently Playing:

Black_Swordsman

@TraCuz- @Th3solution I think the characters are all very well-developed and it's a great action-adventure story, not much to be said about chapter nine except for all the puzzle-solving and perhaps a bit too much climbing? But I am in a vehicle now at the start of chapter 10 so I assume there will be less climbing in the game as it goes on? Otherwise it could get a bit same-y.

Edit: Tra, yeah, of course, there is definitely natural chemistry there. It is apparent.

Edited on by Black_Swordsman

"Man is the pie that bakes and eats himself, and the recipe is separation." - Alasdair Gray

PSN: Draco_V_Ecliptic

TraCuz-

@TheBrandedSwordsman Honestly chapter 9 wasn't that memorable, and the vehicle in chapter 10 definitely breaks up the gameplay but get ready, if I remember correctly you have some iconic action moments ahead of you towards the end of this chapter/beginning of chapter 11.

Currently Playing:

HallowMoonshadow

Oh! What part of Iconoclasts are you at @LieutenantFatman?

And I've heard a lot of praise for Guacamelee 1 & 2 but never given either them a go... Good to hear the second is a nice enjoyable romp!

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

Th3solution

@TheBrandedSwordsman Good to see your progress. Yeah, all I’ll say is that the backstory and side content contained in Lost Legacy is a great filling in of character development and gives some of the people and events of UC4 some nice perspective.

Edited on by Th3solution

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

nessisonett

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy The first DMC contains possibly the worst piece of dialogue in any game ever. Seriously, Tidus wishes he sounded this dreadful.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

Thrillho

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy I’ve finally finished the main story in Y5 but want to tidy up some loose ends/trophies but it is certainly looong. I’ve clocked up over 120hrs on it already!

I’ve enjoyed it but it has certainly felt long.

@LieutenantFatman Guacamelee 2 is excellent fun. I also went back to get the good ending and ending up with every trophy other than the one for replaying on hard. I even managed all the Proving Ground trophies too! A great Metroidvania and combo of platforming and combat.

Thrillho

TraCuz-

Hey how do you guys block out the text to hide spoilers?

Currently Playing:

JohnnyShoulder

@TraCuz- Use spoilers tags around the words you want to blank out. Which is done by doing this: (spoiler) insert text here (/spoiler), but replace the brackets with square brackets [ ]. Or just hit the quote button to see how it is done down below.

this is a spoiler

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

TraCuz-

@JohnnyShoulder Thanks a ton for the reply!

Currently Playing:

crimsontadpoles

@TheBrandedSwordsman Yes, I've played through the first 3 Uncharted games via the PS4 remastered collection. Overall they're quite fun. Drake is alright, although he can be a bit smug at times. Sully is great, and any scene that he's in is automatically a good one.

Out of the 3 games, I'm going to take the unpopular opinion and say the first one is my favourite. I like how it's not as over the top as the others, and keeps things focused around one main island. Plus we get to see a lot of best girl Elena in it. And I think the supernatural elements are handled best in this game, as they're quite scary and challenging. In later games, the supernatural fights become far too frustrating.

I've got the 4th game somewhere from a previous sale, so I'm up for giving it a try at some point.

Th3solution

So I’m playing through Uncharted Drakes Fortune Remaster on PS4 at the moment and it’s been several years since I played the game originally on PS3. I’ve been enjoying it immensely until just this moment... Chapter 12. How did I not remember this absolutely atrocious upstream jet ski run with exploding barrels, sniping bad guys, and the most loosey-goosey awful steering controls ever devised? That was a very unfun experience. 😅 Hopefully that’s the last I see of that jet ski.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic