Forums

Topic: The Trophy Discussion Thread

Posts 4,941 to 4,960 of 5,747

sorteddan

excellent effort @render
Fun + Frustration = Funstration. Sounds like it fits the category.

“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”

colonelkilgore

@render congrats dude, glad you pushed on to finish off the headshot requirement etc. So annoying when a game doesn’t let you track how much of something you’ve achieved so far when a trophy requirement just gives the final goal. Kudos for getting there though 👍

**** DLC!

CaptD

Congrats @render another one in the bag with a little help from your friends. Hey that might make a good song.

Edited on by CaptD

CaptD

RogerRoger

@render Teamwork makes the dream work! Congratulations!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Fight_Teza_Fight

#33- Marvels Spider-Man.

Another one out of the backlog! I got it at release, but dropped it for some reason.
I don’t think it hit the heights of Arkham Asylum (& knight) for me, but it’s up there.
Wasn’t a fan of the stealth missions or the QTEs, so I hope they address that in the sequel.

I’ve still got the DLC to play & Miles Morales, but I’ll probably save that for closer to Spider-Man 2 release.

Edited on by Fight_Teza_Fight

Lives, Lived, Will Live.
Dies, Died, Will Die.
If we could perceive time for what it really was,
What reason would Grammar Professors have to get out of bed?- Robert & Rosalind Lutece

render

@sorteddan @colonelkilgore @CaptD @RogerRoger Cheers all. It feels good to get that one done. Now to get this Zombie Army 4 platinum put to bed 😅

@Kidfried @Fight_Teza_Fight Congrats on the Jedi and Spidey platinums. It's been a while since I played either but I enjoyed both of those games and I can't say I'm really a Star Wars or Spider-Man fan at all.

render

nitram2k11

@render Congrats on a very rare platinum indeed, glad I could play a small part in your road to the Plat, the game really is good fun when you have an awesome squad of buddies (not sure I'd class myself as elite mind) and I must admit I got far more out of it than I expected when picking it up randomly in a sale!

Edited on by nitram2k11

nitram2k11

PSN: nitram2k11

sorteddan

Well done @Fight_Teza_Fight for going back to finish it off
I agree about the stealth parts being a bit of a put off.
MM is a much more streamlined experience and arguably better for it.

“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”

Kidfried

@Fight_Teza_Fight Youre gonna love Miles Morales then, it's the superior game. You can skip Spideryy's DLC, but don't skip on this great game!

Kidfried

RogerRoger

@Fight_Teza_Fight Awesome, nice work on the Spidey platinum!

Untitled

Not sure I'd advise skipping the DLC as it feels like some of its plot points might become real important in the sequel, but I'll definitely echo the Miles Morales recommendation!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

render

#57 - Zombie Army 4. Brilliant brilliant game. Rebellion do so many things right and considering they aren't a massive studio that's saying something. Their games always have a similar feel to them but also manage to feel different at the same time. Couple that with a great sense of humour and that's something special.

Thanks to @AgentCooper and @colonelkilgore for your time to go through the coop and horde trophies and a second thanks to AgentCooper for the tip on the quick levelling which meant I could rattle through those last levels to avoid the grind. It was a hell lot of fun playing this with you guys!

render

RogerRoger

@render Another triumph in the face of the fourth undead force! Congratulations!

Making It So Since 1987

CaptD

@render Well done on the latest plat and for keeping those dastardly zombies at bay.

CaptD

render

@RogerRoger @CaptD Thanks guys and CaptD, I forgot to mention you previously when I said thanks to the other guys but thanks for the help with the coop campaign. It was early on for me but I think it was probably at the end of your run to the platinum, you just smashed this one 👍

render

sorteddan

@render
And another congrats for a ZA4 shiny. At least we'll know which guys to turn to when the inevitable zombie apocalypse occurs. Good stuff.

render

@sorteddan Cheers man, as long as I can get hold of Mosin or a Shotgun Mortar we should be fine 😄

render

sorteddan

#159 Death's Door (PS5)
I can't praise this game highly enough. Loved just about every moment of it. It was the exact thing I needed to play at this moment in time. Happy to challenge myself with a second - umbrella only run - which I actually found easier than the first at most points. If I'm right in thinking that the digital purchase got me both PS5 and PS4 versions with separate trophy lists then I may go do it all again in a few months time.
Without doubt my favourite game I've played this year.
About 23 hours over both runs.

And my tenth plat of the year so far.

colonelkilgore

@sorteddan congrats mate, always liked the look of it but your enthusiasm for it has made me even more keen to finally give it a go.

**** DLC!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic