Forums

Topic: The Trophy Discussion Thread

Posts 1,581 to 1,600 of 5,755

johncalmc

I got the Platinum in Spider-Man Remastered and Spider-Man Miles Morales. All the trophies just automatically popped up for Spider-Man but then I played the game anyway. It's such a good game, and I actually liked it a lot more the second time around because I didn't have to mess about doing the crimes and some of the boring side stuff that I didn't want to do to get the platinum. I just did the story and fun side things that I liked.

Anyway, it's great.

Miles Morales was pretty good. New Game Plus trophy is offensive. Other than that, yeah, I liked it.

johncalmc

Twitter:

nessisonett

@johncalmc I see you now have a Danganronpa avatar.

Untitled

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

nessisonett

@johncalmc I do like Danganronpa but I have to say that it’s pretty funny that about 6 people on here have avatars of different Danganronpa characters 😂

Cornaboyzzz

#306 Oxenfree - A cool indie with a great narration and interesting characters. Replayability is not that good though. Really short and easy one.

#307 Sekiro : Shadows Die Twice - An interesting twist on the Souls formula, definitely a really good game, but not as epic and memorable as Bloodborne or Dark Souls. This one was pretty challenging.

Edited on by Cornaboyzzz

Cornaboyzzz

colonelkilgore

@Cornaboyzzz Nice bro, I’m like two trophies away on Sekiro... it’s been pushed down the schedule a bit of late though as I keep finding out that certain older games that require online trophies are still achievable, speaking of which:

#37 Assassins Creed: Black Flag done. I enjoyed it, particularly the naval stuff. The multiplayer was a nightmare though! MP alone took me about 25 hours.

Edited on by colonelkilgore

**** DLC!

nessisonett

@colonelkilgore Yeahhh, I got every offline trophy for Black Flag and jumped ship, so to speak 😂

colonelkilgore

@nessisonett 🤣 don’t blame ya... was a proper grind... and was tough to find 4 people who could all play at the same time for some of the requirements etc but it’s done now. I plan on plat’in all the AC’s eventually, so it had to be done.

**** DLC!

nessisonett

@colonelkilgore I wish I’d played 1, the 2 trilogy, Rogue and Unity on Playstation just for the trophies. Only got 3 Platinums despite playing every game up until about 60% of Odyssey!

nessisonett

@colonelkilgore I played the first few on Steam along with Unity and Rogue. I already had Black Flag on PlayStation and got the AC3 remaster, Syndicate and Odyssey on sales in the PS Store.

nessisonett

@colonelkilgore It’s a decent game now, after all the patches. Not a classic but combat’s proper improved and the setting is wonderful.

LieutenantFatman

Managed to get all the skill based trophies on Enter the Gungeon which I was chuffed about. Was mopping up the remaining trophies when I realised one of them requires you to hunt 20 of a very rare spawning enemy.

Guess I should have planned better, not sure if I'll go for the plat now. Was fun up to this point anyway. Might come back to it down the line, still got quite the backlog to clear.

LieutenantFatman

Fight_Teza_Fight

Platinum #26- Control & #27- Ratchet & Clank

Control still doesn’t run great. I was on PS4Pro, but the load times were unbearable. Not a great trophy list either. You only have to collect 50% of the collectibles, but for 100 skill points you do have to do everything- unless you owe the dlc which adds another 15 or so skill points, so need to find the hidden spots.
Luckily if like me you got Control through PS+, you will have access to the dlc.
Also the main game has one of the best levels ever. Fantastic game, wish it ran better.

RnC was really fun. I feared the ‘Death by Disco’ trophy, but I actually unlocked it very early into my 1st challenge run (2nd play through). Maxing all weapons out did take almost 3 play throughs, but by then you could probably beat the game within 3hours.
This seems like a really fun game to speedrun.

Lives, Lived, Will Live.
Dies, Died, Will Die.
If we could perceive time for what it really was,
What reason would Grammar Professors have to get out of bed?- Robert & Rosalind Lutece

nessisonett

Got the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm platinum for unlucky number 13. Mad to think I only got my first in Summer 2019. I’ve definitely come to appreciate certain platinums and this one was by and large a good one. I had to grind money a bit at the end there but it was a decently easy platinum.

JohnnyShoulder

@Fight_Teza_Fight Congrats! Admittedly, I looked at a guide for the last few hidden spots for the skill points. There was one right at the start, which was really high up and you had to jump on the floating people's heads to get to it. Very tricky! I did get the platinum but not played the dlc yet, but I don't think you needed to find all the hidden spots to get the trophy.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Bentleyma

Untitled

Not a good game, but I got my monies worth out of it. Kind of wish it had more side quest related trophies.

Bentleyma

PSN: Bentleyma-

Th3solution

Joined the Astrobot’s Playroom Platinum trophy club.
Fantastic little game. Perfectly executed to introduce the controller and the console system and to have all the little PlayStation Easter Eggs. Just a phenomenal job they did.

The help/card system made the Platinum really quite straightforward. It took some getting used to, but it was much more efficient rather than searching YouTube or online guides to help get those last few collectibles. Almost too easy. There are some people who will shun the help system, but I love it. The game already knows which collectibles I’m missing, so it goes straight to the video clip I need, rather than me hunting through a 20 minute walkthrough video just to find the 10 second clip that I need.

I still lack the speed run trophy. My total is right around 8:00 minutes and I’m not sure I’ll be able to shave off another full minute on my time. I’m so glad that trophy isn’t required for the platinum

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

JohnnyShoulder

@Th3solution Told ya so.

It will be down to individual whether or not they can resist the temptation of looking at the cards, but I always had a good go before looking at them.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic