Topic: The Trophy Discussion Thread

Posts 1,121 to 1,140 of 5,747

Splat

Platinum #60 The Last of Us Part 2.

Hands down my GOTY...

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

carlos82

@Splat I got mine yesterday, its only my 15th as I rarely go for them but I really enjoyed this game

Older than I care to remember but have been gaming since owning a wooden Atari 2600 and played pretty much everything inbetween.

PSN: AVGN_82

MightyDemon82

Got the Ratchet & Clank platinum on Saturday night and now I have the bug, jumped into Gravity Rush and only need to clear all challenges to get that platinum for that, certainly adds to the longevity of games if you do everything!

MightyDemon82

redd214

Just got plat #85 this morning! Color Guardians was a plus game a while ago. Basically an endless runner type game but was actually pretty fun and challenging. Slowly chipping away at the goal to be at 100 by PS5 launch!

redd214

crimsontadpoles

@KratosMD Sly 2 is really good, it's a big step up from the first game. The open world elements work very well. They also really captured the master thief aspect of Sly this time around, with stealth things like pickpocketing and avoiding searchlights.

Trophies are quite easy for this game. I've been playing the vita version of Sly 2 recently (reached the ending yesterday night), and I have 94% of the trophies obtained. That was without paying any attention to the trophies until now. The only ones I missed were collecting all the clue bottles in a single chapter (don't even have to do that in every chapter), and a few items to buy in the shop. Everything else I obtained just from playing the game normally.

andreoni79

Just got the Platinum for Persona 5 Royal!
It took 170 hours but it was quite a relaxing journey.

Praise the Sun, and Mario too.

PSN: andreoni79

themcnoisy

I'm in 2 minds wherever to go for the Cities Skyline platinum. The way I play in a self serving fashion, almost on the verge of bankruptcy without cause or concern for road hierarchy or fundamental rules of town planning. It's actually at odds with the trophy list and man those gold Trophies are a real mental gymnasium to navigate. Just the thought of building 30,000 squares of industry to complete the Eiffel tower is giving me cold sweats! If I get the ping it will be one of the toughest on PS4 imo.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

Thrillho

@themcnoisy It's a good job you don't need the DLC trophies for the platinum as I looked at the trophy list earlier and there's over 100 trophies in total!

Thrillho

themcnoisy

@Thrillho you can pull a few dlc Trophies in the main game. Inadvertently got rename a road, change the chirper to the snowy version and make a 100% renewable energy city Trophies. I think when the dlcs have released they bring a minor UI overhaul and those bits are accessible in the main game. They have all been random pops however I have noticed I can also grab rename 100 roads which I will do later as I wait for my industry to build up.

The PS4 version is great, not a patch on my modded pc version with 4 dlcs (winter, natural disasters, nightlife and a user creation pack). The mods and maps are great and you can get a more realistic look - but it doesn't go towards my trophy count! Everyone should give it a go, I just wish natural disasters were not a dlc.

Edited on by themcnoisy

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

redd214

Just finished up Watch Dogs 2 for Plat #86! Hell of a game, may be my favorite Ubisoft open world game to date! Had a ton of fun with it.

redd214

RogerRoger

@redd214 @KratosMD Congratulations to you both! Excellent work!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

nessisonett

Got Control’s platinum there for #4. Yes, I’m bad at polishing off games. That was a great one to go for other than the last trophy which was to get 100 ability points. You could get maybe around 85 through doing every side quest but for the last few, you have to find hidden areas which give you 1 ability point each. It was a rough few hours.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett Well done! Yeah I think I had that one to do along with a few of the the side bosses to finish off. There was one ability point near the starting area which was a right a-hole to get!

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Thrillho

@themcnoisy I had a quick go with City Skylines earlier and it is very weird how you can pick up the DLC trophies without having the DLC. I got the clean energy trophy as I placed two wind turbines straight off, and one for the weather turning foggy.

The latter is possibly the easiest trophy I’ve ever got

And if you’re almost at the platinum, doesn’t that mean you’ve got the one for time passed in game as that sounds like a ludicrous amount of game time to get!

Thrillho

redd214

Finished polishing off Dirt 4 for platinum #87. Wont be official til the end of the month (as long as the trophy doesnt glitch) but everything is done. Road to 100 continues!!!

redd214

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic