Forums

Topic: The Trophy Discussion Thread

Posts 1,041 to 1,060 of 5,748

johncalmc

@Thrillho Chapter 4 was actually the bit that totally turned me off the game. That was when it felt like I lost control of the expanding cast and wasn't sure who was who anymore, and I didn't like the boat. I think pound for pound I liked the first two chapters best. It was simpler, and there were less people to keep track of. I liked the Bureau.

johncalmc

Twitter:

BearsEatBeets

Decided to give Goat Simulator a quick go as a friend played it and said it was an okay mess about game which I was in the mood for. It fulfilled it's role in that regard and after some simple trophies I looked up some others. Suffice to say I have all bar one now (quite easily) but that last one can get lost. After 5 minutes trying 'flappy goat' I thought forget this. Game is now deleted.

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

nessisonett

@BearsEatBeets I remember when Steam starting showing percentages of global achievements and I saw how little people had managed Flappy Goat. I honestly don’t remember getting it, I think I was really drunk a few years back and managed to get it cause I’ve seen many many people struggling for hours trying.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

BearsEatBeets

@nessisonett I tried looking for tips but it basically comes down to getting in the zone and getting lucky. All comments on the videos were people struggling and hating on it. In my brief stint trying I got as far as 5 but 90% of the time it was between 0 and 2. It's not something I want to put the time in to try for a Plat, it's not worth it.

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

LieutenantFatman

Working on the plat for 8-bit Invaders which is 99p on the store. Quite a fun RTS, which is essentially space marines vs Aliens C&C style. It's quite a challenge, plus it also has a co-op campaign that needs completing and it's probably got dead servers so might find I might never be able to plat it. Still good fun though.

LieutenantFatman

themcnoisy

@BearsEatBeets @nessisonett Goat simulator is loads of fun. Taking such a stupid idea and running with it.

Flappy goat is horrendous and I too quit out from trying for the plat (still had the collect gold goats Trophies but won't bother now). The collision detection is awful. Managed to get to 6 on one lucky run over the course of about an hour. Its made worse as the gaps you aim for look quite large, but the angle and speed of drops and flaps is too much so there's only a few pixels sweet spot. Flappy bird got the difficulty spot on, flappy goat is too exact and frustrating.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

themcnoisy

@LieutenantFatman I think it's on ps now bro! I can help if you want?

LieutenantFatman

@themcnoisy
Yes mate, give it a go and see what you think! Pretty decent RTS game. Would be cool to team up if you think it's fun.

Edited on by LieutenantFatman

LieutenantFatman

themcnoisy

Nascar 3 really opens up in the big 2 leagues x infinity Nascar and monster Nascar.

Except the Trophies have stopped popping and it's challenging. Known glitchy trophy list with multiple issues. Damn. Apparently the others in the series have the same issues.

LieutenantFatman

@themcnoisy
Glitchy trophies are the worst, thankfully seems to happen less than in the PS3 days.

Just got my first platinum of the year, really slowed down on getting those. Waking Violet on the Vita, decent block puzzle game.

LieutenantFatman

RogerRoger

@johncalmc What, the trophy, or the game itself? Or both?

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

@johncalmc Fair enough; each to their own! At least you've got the platinum now, so there's no need to ever go back and play it again. Congratulations!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

JohnnyShoulder

Just got the platinum for Control. No obnoxious trophies that involved playing the game on a harder difficulty or any grinding. The hardest thing is completing the game as it can quite difficult in places, especially some of the bosses. But once you've worked out the method and which powers to use, they are usually quite straight forward.

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Rudy_Manchego

Have had the mad idea of doing my first NG+ playthrough of Bloodborne in the hope of levelling up enough for me to not fail at the later chalice dungeons. I love this game but darn am I rubbish at it and that is after beating it twice.

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

PSN: Rudy_Manchego | Twitter:

jdv95

got the platinum for watch dogs 2 yesterday.

an easy ride,and happy to say that the online trophies where easy aswell. was afraid not many people would still play the online parts but they do!

also the online trophies where simple and did not need any grinding which is perfect for a solo player like me.

jdv95

nessisonett

Finally got the platinum for MLB The Show 20. Took a fair bit of work, especially one where you have to score at least 1 run in every inning of a game, which is way harder than it sounds. I apologise to any Orioles fans but they became my punching bag for that trophy.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic