Forums

Topic: The Last Of Us Part II - OT (No Spoilers)

Posts 241 to 260 of 522

JohnnyShoulder

@ApostateMage Reported for trolling.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

carlos82

@JohnnyShoulder ??? There is an Xbox next to it. Its because its the Cyberpunk model and we were talking about it elsewhere

Edited on by carlos82

Older than I care to remember but have been gaming since owning a wooden Atari 2600 and played pretty much everything inbetween.

PSN: AVGN_82

JohnnyShoulder

@carlos82 I was joking.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

carlos82

Older than I care to remember but have been gaming since owning a wooden Atari 2600 and played pretty much everything inbetween.

JohnnyShoulder

@carlos82 It was more to do with that it was an Xbox than anything else lol.

roe

I'd love that Pro if it didn't have the text on the side

As much as I'd like a new Pro now it seems unnecessary with the PS5 quite close.

roe

JohnnyShoulder

@ApostateMage When I get a PS5 it might be a special edition. I've always wanted one, but I've always got a console when one that I wanted is out, and I'm either too lazy do the trade thing or too much of a cheapskate to get a new one.

carlos82

It looks even nicer then I was expecting it to, I didn't realise the top would be that shiny. I like the controller too but the logo makes the touch pad feel a bit weird.

Back on topic I've just started on Survivor+ and ill be trying to mop up the collectibles as I go

JohnnyShoulder

OMFG. https://youtu.be/DJQ_7jKIm24
This is so incredibly tense! But you do get a flamethrower so it's not all bad.

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

WanderingBullet

@carlos82 I didn't know there was TLOU2 console. Looks quite nice. I like that the decal is emboss.

Have you seen this before?

By the way, can you let me know how many points you get when you complete the story on Survivor difficulty? The points are for unlocking "Extras" like concept art and character models.

Huntin' monsters erryday.

ApostateMage

I've just finished the game and the whole end chapter was great fun to play. Quality stuff.

ApostateMage

andreoni79

Reached the 30 hours mark and I'm at the beginning of Seattle day 3 as Abby
Is that the last chapter or thwre will be more? Please avoid any spoiler, just the numbers!

Praise the Sun, and Mario too.

PSN: andreoni79

roe

Just reading the official PS magazine's review of the game and they mention that "a post-launch update adds Grounded and a Permadeath mode".

I wonder how accurate this still is?

Permadeath in particular could really add something to the game imo

roe

andreoni79

@roe Great! The second half of the game is really scary and playing on Hard is a funny hell!
Permadeath? Maybe on Easy! 😂

Edited on by andreoni79

Praise the Sun, and Mario too.

PSN: andreoni79

JohnnyShoulder

Just got out of the hospital at the 40 hour mark. Man that was intense!

LieutenantFatman

Just finished the game in 27 hours, looks like it was a quick time, but I did read most of the notes I found and was a careful scavenger. Did miss a fair few collectibles though. The game is certainly one hell of an experience.

LieutenantFatman

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic