Forums

Topic: The Destiny thread.

Posts 101 to 120 of 381

SuperSilverback

I played for 5 straight hours on the PS3 there now. Had to myself turn it off. So awesomely addicting

Cryptic Metaphor!
PSN: Super-Silverback

PSN: Super-Silverback | Twitter:

Davros79

The co op strike mission is great fun.

But what do u guys think about the PvP? I was left unimpressed by the 10 or so matches I've played  so far, it feel like a watered-down version of halo. Why cant you pick weapons up from dead players? Why cant you hi jack vehicles ? Why are vehicles so overpowering ?

co-op is great in this game, but from the PvP perspective (so far) it isnt a patch on halo.

Edited on by Davros79

Davros79

Tasuki
get2sammyb

I just played the tutorial mission. Turning it off was a challenge, but alas, back to work.

Guess who has the day off from work today. 

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

Reverend_Skeeve
Tasuki

Guess who has the day off from work today. 

I'll go out on a limb here and guess...you?

Reverend_Skeeve

Holydiver85

Bah! I preordered yesterday and went to enter my code on the destiny website, only to find out there was no code for the bungie site on my receipt. EB games, you damn dirty apes! Now i have to go back to the store again after work today to get one.

Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken.

Davros79

What time do the mars and rusted land maps go live uk?

Davros79

rastamadeus

Played the first mission this evening and then deleted the game from my PS4. I don't want to play another second until release day. I couldn't have cared less about Destiny but - like GTA 5 last year - the hype has converted me at almost the last moment.

Edited on by rastamadeus

"Oh smeg. What the smegging smegs he smegging done? He's smegging killed me."

PSN: Rastamadeus | Twitter:

SuperSilverback
Davros79
rastamadeus

Played the first mission this evening and then deleted the game from my PS4. I don't want to play another second until release day. I couldn't have cared less about Destiny but - like GTA 5 last year - the hype has converted me at almost the last moment.

Youve said in the past you thought the TLOU was quite poor,  and destinys been deleted already . Have you always been a miserable attention seeker? =)

Uhhh I think he was saying he deleted it cause he doesnt want to ruin the game for himself. Wants to keep it all for the full release.

Cryptic Metaphor!

Davros79
SuperSilverback
Davros79
rastamadeus

Youve said in the past you thought the TLOU was quite poor,  and destinys been deleted already . Have you always been a miserable attention seeker? =)

Uhhh I think he was saying he deleted it cause he doesnt want to ruin the game for himself. Wants to keep it all for the full release.

uhhhh i know. I worded my post wrongly and have removed it. Sorry rasta m8. I didnt realise you who have your personal  lawyer here so quick!!

i had you confused with a different poster rasta, my apologies.

Edited on by Davros79

Davros79

Scollurio

Skeeve and Gamer83, it was a pleasure playing with you guys, I see lots of well spent evenings ahead!

#supportindies
Top 5 Indies I'd recommend you try: #1 Lovecraft's Untold Stories, #2 Moonlighter, #3 Hotline Miami, #4 Inside, #5 Into the Breach.

PSN: Scollurio | Twitter:

Scollurio

No worries mate, all good!

#supportindies
Top 5 Indies I'd recommend you try: #1 Lovecraft's Untold Stories, #2 Moonlighter, #3 Hotline Miami, #4 Inside, #5 Into the Breach.

Scollurio

So what's your favourite class/race so far?
I really like the EXO, always - in any game - like the humans and even the Awoken don't look too bad, would most likely choose them for a Warlock.
About the classes, I'm really split...

I traditionally always play rogue/hunter like characters,
the Warlock is really cool messing with antimatter and gravity and stuff, and he gotta wear coats but the Titan actually fits my natural playstyle most, mostly in the thick of it kicking asses (or getting mine kicked).

I also find that from all the super powers, the hunter's is the least impressive/useful in my perspective.
I'd gladly hear other people's take on this all!

#supportindies

Gamer83

I feel like it was easier to kick a$$ right away and level up quicker with the Titan, but I still prefer the Hunter mainly because I got the sniper rifle right off the bat and that weapon is incredibly satisfying in this game.

Gamer83

Punished_Boss_84

I'm a Warlock, haven't gotten to the other classes just yet (I'll have to wait until maintenance is over).

"They played us like a damn fiddle!" - MGS5
"Finish your mission, prove your loyalty." - MGS3
"We could take a s*** on you from such a height, you'd think God himself has crapped on you!" - GTA: SA
Currently Playing: The Phantom Pain.

PSN: lengendaryboss

Reverend_Skeeve

@Scolluiro @Gamer83 It was a pleasure, indeed. Really can't wait to get the full game. The gameplay is so much fun and everything seems to work so flawlessly and just geared and fine tuned towards just having a good time with some buddies.

Reverend_Skeeve

Scollurio

I also had this suspicion, which strikes me as odd. Even though, maxing out all your skills/abilities may take much longer than just hitting the cap. Still, as you say, Level 20 might be reached within days even by the average player. Also the subclass, of which there currently is only one, I'm wondering if its all or if more is coming. I'd hate to see a BRILLIANT game be hindered by its own intentions, or lack thereof, speaking about the level!

But as for now, I prefer to "wait and see".

#supportindies

Holydiver85

I dont think the final release will have only a level 20 cap. That would be reached far too soon. I mean I hit level 8 in less than 8 hours of play. My guess is 100(or 99 like other RPGs) based on how quick Ive levelled up.

Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken.

SuperSilverback

Level 20 couldnt be the max level, couldnt see it being that long of a game if it was :/. Also if it was only 20 levels id be real worried about the amount of weapon/armour variation

Cryptic Metaphor!

Scollurio

Either way we're all in for a BIG surprise, bitter or sweet remains to be discovered!

#supportindies

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.