Forums

Topic: Pushsquare 2018 screenshot competition

Posts 61 to 80 of 99

WanderingBullet

@themcnoisy On PS4. lol

Some images just won't load and appear as blank black screen for me.

Edited on by WanderingBullet

Huntin' monsters erryday.

themcnoisy

@WanderingBullet got you. Its your Internet probably. Same issue happened for me until I upgraded.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

AdamNovice

Wow 9th place! Thanks @neolit I took about over a thousand screenshots this year (no joke) so just finding 5 to submit was hard.

AdamNovice

Twitter:

Gremio108

@Neolit Thanks for the 8th spot! Thanks too for organising this competition, I'm enjoying seeing all these amazing pictures.

@RogerRoger I took a screenshot of your 'Path to Salvation' on my PS4 and borrowed (stole) it for use as a background pic for when I get around to the Tomb Raider games. Just so you know

Good job, Parappa. You can go on to the next stage now.

PSN: Hallodandy

themcnoisy

@AdamNovice @Gremio108 amazing work lads.

special_donky

Great work guys,Unfortunately i have been very ill - Got a couple of shots in,was most fond of my dishonored 2 Drainpipe corpse collection,tried to get a good one of a crazy hairy Angler Fish in Narcosis..The phrase "chicken and the egg?" Seems to come to mind for some reason..Good luck everyone.

special_donky

PSN: special_donky

Fight_Teza_Fight

Missed the cut off, but great shots everyone!

Lives, Lived, Will Live.
Dies, Died, Will Die.
If we could perceive time for what it really was,
What reason would Grammar Professors have to get out of bed?- Robert & Rosalind Lutece

themcnoisy

Only 1 to go and the platinum award!

Well done everyone in the top 5. There are some cracking screenshots which could still win.

Throb

Some great pictures today! Outstanding work. Big thanks to @Neolit and @themcnoisy for organising this

Can't think of anything good to put here just yet, watch this space...

PSN: Headthrob

0ld_boy

@themcnoisy @Neolit Thanks for doing all this! And thanks for chosing some of mine- Much obliged!

@ ALL Thanks for sharing - Great pic(k)s! I especially like that awesome Lara B&W portrait shot

@WanderingBullet regarding that blank screen issue on the community page - Did you try to wait a little while, some of the pics take quite some time to load for me too.

0ld_boy

Wesker

Dusk rider is very cool. Great work guys!

Wesker

themcnoisy

@Throb I loved your picture of a dude in front of a statues bow and arrow. I think it was taken from Assassins creed.

For anyone just fresh browsing the thread the actual countdown by 2018 judge @neolit starts on page 3 comment 54. Please take a look the selected pictures are fantastic.

Edited on by themcnoisy

RogerRoger

These shots have all been brilliant picks, but then I thought every submitted shot was excellent, so I don't envy the judge in the slightest!

@Gremio108 Wow, for real? I'm honoured, thank you!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

DerMeister

The screens are all great looking. First place better be a work of art, because that's what's gonna have to beat most of these!

"We don't get to choose how we start in this life. Real 'greatness' is what you do with the hand you're dealt." -Victor Sullivan
"Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing." -Solid Snake

PSN: HeartBreakJake95

AdamNovice

Wow a top 5 finish!! I did way better then I expected considering the competition. Though I am proud of that Shadow of the Colossus screenshot so I'm really glad you liked it too @Neolit

I actually have a normal version of that screenshot but the black and white makes the Colossi so menacing, especially the eyes.

AdamNovice

Twitter:

AdamNovice

@ApostateMage Thank you mate. Your Dusk Rider is great, I'm a sucker for silhouette images so was happy to see yours finish high up.

AdamNovice

Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.