Forums

Topic: Pushsquare 2018 screenshot competition

Posts 1 to 20 of 99

themcnoisy

Hi everyone, this year @Neolit will be judging the 'Pushsquare 2018 screenshot competition' (search under communities on your PS4) . Everyone from the pushsquare community is invited so make your way over. We already have a bunch of top heads committed to showcasing their masterpiece so why not you? The competition will run from the 10th-20th of December so get involved!

As always there are three main stipulations

1) You have a max of 5 screenshots.
2) The screenshot can be from any game released on PS4 at any time.
3) The screenshot has to be taken this year.

Neolit is a prolific screenshoter and has a few key things he is looking out for to get top marks and a chance of winning. Please feel free to join the community to see more, especially the team involved in the screenshot thread on these forums. Some of those pictures are sick.

Also this competition is only for members of the pushsquare community. Good luck and happy snapping.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

FullbringIchigo

that's interesting but how will you know if everyone posting pictures is from here, not everybody has told what their PSN ID's are

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

themcnoisy

@FullbringIchigo Trust.

I know there is little in the world right now. But I trust in the Push community. Unless some Nigel Farage a-like has infested the forums while I was away.

FullbringIchigo

@themcnoisy well i might post some and i'll say who i am on here too so you know it's from a proper Push Square user

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

Gremio108

Yeah I'll get on this first thing Monday morning

Good job, Parappa. You can go on to the next stage now.

PSN: Hallodandy

themcnoisy

@FullbringIchigo Nice one Amigo.

@Gremio108 cheers grem.

RR529

So, can you start submitting screens now, or do you have to wait until the 10th?

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Tasuki

Not sure about this if it's ok with @get2sammyb. But I don't want people to think this is some sort of official competition put on by Pushsquare. If it isn't you might want to let people know. I don't want them to think we are giving away prizes or something.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

Octane

Good excuse to boot up Shadow of the Colossus again! Now the question is... can I take screenshots in VR?

Octane

themcnoisy

@Tasuki I invited Sammy and Robert to the community. Its a temporary one so not to distract from the main pushsquare hub. It will only run to the 20th and then after the winners are decided close it down!

There are no prizes. But if just one screenshot can make you smile I'm sure that will be prize enough.

themcnoisy

@RR529 the screenshots will be judged from the 10th. Thanks for joining in.

@Octane PSVR screenshots do not look very good usually after the event. The picture is a touch smaller with less detail when viewed on a TV. Thanks for joining in mate.

Edited on by themcnoisy

themcnoisy

@TowaHerschel7 Good stuff Rukky.

RogerRoger

I'm in, by the way. Was one of the first to post in the community page you've set up, and thanks for answering my questions in here.

Will post up a couple which didn't make the grade later today.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

mookysam

Oh cool, I'll join in the fun. I have a few good-ish screenshots.

Black Lives Matter
Trans rights are human rights

themcnoisy

@RogerRoger @mookysam cheers team. It kicks off on the 10th!

Kidfried

I have saved up quite a few screenshots, but was always to lazy to transfer them to my computer and show 'em off. Now is my chance!

Also, everyone knows the forums are the official part of Push Square. The news and reviews from the front page are just side stuff.

Edited on by Kidfried

Kidfried

themcnoisy

@Kidfried yeehaa. Your time to shine.

As a side note the Screenshot community is temporary as not to distract from the main Pushsquare hub ran by the Pushsquare team. I didn't feel it was suitable to have 200 screenshots littering the hub which is why the community is in play. It will be closed down from Xmas eve forever.

Fight_Teza_Fight

Joined up!
5 Max, no Cutscene screenshots (Neolit rule) & has to be taken this year.

Lives, Lived, Will Live.
Dies, Died, Will Die.
If we could perceive time for what it really was,
What reason would Grammar Professors have to get out of bed?- Robert & Rosalind Lutece

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.