Forums

Topic: PS4 Wrap Up 2020

Posts 21 to 29 of 29

RogerRoger

@Thrillho Seeing a pair of usual suspects beaten by Two Point Hospital (and by such a wide margin) made me smile, for some reason. Good work!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Thrillho

@RogerRoger I hard to work for that platinum! Plus, there were the two DLC packs which came with the console version (but included in the main trophy list) which I played after a gap of beating the main game.

Howlongtobeat says a completionist run is 135hrs so that was pretty quick by my standards?”!

Edited on by Thrillho

Thrillho

RogerRoger

@Thrillho I often find most estimates on How Long to Beat are good ballparks, but never supremely accurate, so you're within the window, for sure!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

colonelkilgore

Just sent the link to one of my mates... wow he logged some hours:

3527 hours (626 on Fifa 20 & 392 on Fifa 21)

... filthy (evidently un-)casual! 🤯

**** DLC!

colonelkilgore

@Arugula seemingly for a football game if my mate is anything to go by. In terms of my reasoning, I consider anything over 100 hours a considerable time-sink.

**** DLC!

colonelkilgore

@Arugula I banter with my mates who play FIFA and CoD about them being filthy-casuals and that might sound to some like I’m hating on them but it’s not... I’m from a generation where we playfully jibe at each other out of love. I can find common-ground with anyone who games regardless of what they play... but I’ll also always tease and expect some teasing back in return.

Edited on by colonelkilgore

**** DLC!

nessisonett

@colonelkilgore Honestly, anyone who can sink that many hours into a game like FIFA deserves credit. If anything, it makes the rest of us look like casuals!

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

colonelkilgore

@nessisonett yup... and his overall total too! He plays ‘proper’ games too though 😉... we got friendly chatting Dark Souls & he’s playing MGSV atm (when he can fit it in that is).

**** DLC!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.