Forums

Topic: Metal Gear Solid V OT

Posts 101 to 120 of 603

themcnoisy

@kyleforrester87: Sorry dude I wont do it again.....

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

Ash_uk1

@BlaBlaBla: where did you order your guide book from, I pre-ordered the limited edition guide off amazon.

Ash_uk1

PSN: Ash_uk1

themcnoisy

Got my game just installed. Out for half hour then onto mgs!! Woo hoo. 3 days early winner.

themcnoisy

@kyleforrester87: Lucky isn't it. Don't worry Kyle I will fill you on with the details

Ash_uk1

@themcnoisy: just logged on to my ps4 and saw you playing it, im so jealous right now. where did you order yours from.

@kyleforrester87: im gutted. i got an email from game today saying it should be delivered on the 1st.

Edited on by Ash_uk1

Ash_uk1

PSN: Ash_uk1

SteveButler2210

@kyleforrester87: @themcnoisy: I am so jealous right now. 4 days ahead of schedule! Kyle what shop did you find it in? Might have a nosy in my local Sainsburys!

From 16/08/15 I’m going for sober for six months to raise money for the Princess Alice Hospice. Donations can be made here and anything you can offer is greatly appreciated: https://www.justgiving.com/Stephen-Butler5

Wish me luck!

[url=http://psnprofiles.com/SteveButler2210][/url...

PSN: SteveButler2210

kyleforrester87

@SteveButler2210: Some indie shop in Shepherds Bush. I feel bad for you now though haha. Almost bad enough to go buy you a copy and send it out for Saturday delivery haha

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

themcnoisy

@Ash_uk1: @kyleforrester87: @SteveButler2210:

Its great you guys will love it. Not far in but the prologue is superb. Will hold put posting other stuff till you all have your copies. Good work Kyle going on your reconnaissance mission. Kyle really stunned the security guard with a tranquilizer and crawled into the storage after disabling the cameras.

themcnoisy

@iDangerMouse_: You should do, its really good. The only issue is compared to a lot of games the controls are complex and take a level of buy in from the customer. But its boss, big boss. Dunno if its as good as rocket league though :/

kyleforrester87

@themcnoisy: They aren't complex they are ace!

The CQC is a bit weird though. Tap R2 then hold L2 to disarm and use enemy weapon to hold up or kill. Tap R2 quickly to punch repeatedly and then knock out. And of course hold R2 with direction to throw.

If you get good at these CQC moves it does make a lot of difference.

Edited on by kyleforrester87

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

DerMeister

AUUGGGHHH. I'm so jealous right now, you have no idea.

Hopefully the CQC isn't a pain like it was in Snake Eater.

"We don't get to choose how we start in this life. Real 'greatness' is what you do with the hand you're dealt." -Victor Sullivan
"Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing." -Solid Snake

PSN: HeartBreakJake95

DerMeister

I imagine they'll work the same way unless people said something about it. I'll be happy as long as I don't accidentally slice a jerk's neck by just having them in a choke.

"We don't get to choose how we start in this life. Real 'greatness' is what you do with the hand you're dealt." -Victor Sullivan
"Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing." -Solid Snake

PSN: HeartBreakJake95

themcnoisy

http://m.crunchyroll.com/article/?id=135441

Any MGS fan has to watch this Japanese commercial absolutely bonkers. Its the lastest ad for phantom pain.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.