Forums

Topic: God of War OT

Posts 521 to 532 of 532

Thrillho

@Ralizah Congrats! It’s a great fight and cleverly done to use all of the abilities from previous fights. I have to admit to dropping the difficulty after many many attempts..

Thrillho

Ralizah

@Voltan @Thrillho Probably would have been easier if I'd bothered to upgrade my health and rage more first.

Yeah, I do like how she combines the mechanics from the fights with the previous Valkyries with a gigantic health bar and really fast reaction times.

Dropping the difficulty just wouldn't have been satisfying at all.

Currently Playing
The Great Ace Attorney 2: Resolve (NS)

PSN: Ralizah

Th3solution

@Ralizah Well done! Glad you made it past her. That fight is definitely a culmination of all the Valkyrie fights that lead up to it and is so satisfying to accomplish.
Having made it past that, now you have no choice but to find all those infernal Ravens and get the platinum 😜

The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”

Forum Megapoll 2020 - Best Video Game Box Art: Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Special Edition

Voltan

@Ralizah @Th3solution I thought the ravens weren't that bad. It tells you on the map how many remain in each region. A few of them can be tricky to spot but hey, that's what guides are for on the interwebz

Voltan

Th3solution

@Voltan Actually, I think it was one Jotnar Shrine that ended up being my final collectible that was a pain to go back and get. Seems like it was one of the earlier ones in the opening area that I somehow missed and couldn’t be reached all that easily and took me a while to find. πŸ˜…

The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”

Forum Megapoll 2020 - Best Video Game Box Art: Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Special Edition

colonelkilgore

@Ulythium so I finally got to a point where I could unpack my games (sorry for the delay mate, it's been crazy)... sadly my copy is the PS hits one dude πŸ˜”

A certified colonel in the la-li-lu-le-lo

colonelkilgore

@Ulythium have you got a cex local to you... or anyplace that sells second hand games?

A certified colonel in the la-li-lu-le-lo

Ralizah

@Th3solution @Voltan I've actually been killing them since discovering they're part of an area's given 100% checklist. Still annoying busywork, IMO, but busywork I'm more inclined to engage in. Small QoL features go a long way in games like this.

Although now that the Queen is dead and I'm almost exclusively reduced to checklist clearing, I'll probably slow down with this game.

Currently Playing

Octane

Ralizah wrote:

Dropping the difficulty just wouldn't have been satisfying at all.

I don't regret it AT ALL.

Octane

Ralizah

I think my game is bugged. I've fully upgraded my weapons, but I still have uncompleted labors related to collecting materials for the axe and blades. Bah!

Currently Playing

Voltan

GoW is now listed as releasing in January on Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1593500/God_of_War/

Interesting that this wasn't in the PlayStation event and Uncharted 4 + Lost Legacy ("early 2022") was. Another Sony stream soon, maybe? Or will they announce it via a tweet?

Edit: They did announce it via a tweet, lol
Edit2: I just realized Uncharted was in that event because it’s also getting a PS5 version and GoW is not.

Edited on by Voltan

Voltan

Ralizah

@Voltan Yeah, announcing a PC port of a former exclusive in a PS-focused event would be a bit of a slap in the face, I think.

Currently Playing

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic