Forums

Topic: Fall Guys Pushsquare community event

Posts 101 to 120 of 157

Thrillho

@BowTiesAreCool I had one like that recently but that was because after going about 6-0 up, over half of the other team quit.

The two remaining players didn’t really have a chance!

Thrillho

Thrillho

@LieutenantFatman Nice. I've still only won one of those finals, I even jumped first in a couple earlier today but the person behind me grabbed the crown :/

Thrillho

Octane

I got so close lol. In the final freeze frame I was clearly touching the crown and the guy behind me was touching my butt, but he won lol. I guess bad connection. Either way I got really close.

Octane

nessisonett

From their Twitter

We just stealthily made a few changes to the game 👀

S N E A K Y
U P D A T E

👌 Valve costumes will now be available in the store on PS4
👌 Max player count for Fall Mountain is now 15
👌 Team Tail Tag and Royal Fumble timer is now 1:30
👌 No more back to back team games

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

Tjuz

@Thrillho Wow! That win and loss in Royal Fumble is insane. The loss was even more last second than the win, so you definitely deserved that, haha. I've only ever gotten Royal Fumble once myself and also got my tail stolen with a few seconds left.

On the bright side, I won my very first game of Fall Mountain yesterday. It was quite a small round if I remember correctly, so the competition wasn't booming. Besides I just got really, really lucky, and honestly I don't know how I did it. Every Fall Mountain game since I've lost as usual!

Tjuz

Thrillho

@Tjuz I think my most wins have been Hexagone and fewest on Fall Mountain. The jumping one I have a decent record on but hardly seem to get.

I’m up to level 36 I think now but the last few levels are so slow going.

Thrillho

themcnoisy

Got a bit lucky here rofl

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

Kidfried

@Thrillho wow thrillo... I'm speechless. I feel pain now.

Edited on by Kidfried

Kidfried

crimsontadpoles

I had an annoying fail at this yesterday. In a tail grab finale, I had the tail, but then another player grabbed it within the last couple of seconds. There was a slight gap between us, so it surprised me that they were able to get it. Usually I struggle to grab tail unless we're right next to each other. Maybe it was server lag or something.

Worse still, the player who won was pure evil. They had previously committed the unspeakable crime of trying to push people off at the very top of Slime Climb.

nessisonett

@crimsontadpoles Server lag’s a big problem in tail tag, sometimes they seem miles away and grab it. Does my head in.

JohnnyShoulder

@crimsontadpoles @nessisonett For a couple of moments your comments totally spun me out! I clicked on this thread a while back and then totally forget which thread I was in when I came back to read it. In fact whenever I read someone's comments about this game they just sound completely bonkers! 😂

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Thrillho

@Kidfried Thank you for your kind words in these difficult times.

Thrillho

themcnoisy

@Thrillho no way!

Sorry man but I laughed out loud.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

nessisonett

Finally won a game of Royal Fumble except the server bugged out after my victory pose. Haven’t received my crown, XP or Kudos. Brilliant.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.