Forums

Topic: Death Stranding OT

Posts 141 to 160 of 494

andreoni79

@themcnoisy As shown in my screenshot, you can find a lot of stats about your game: open the menu with the Options button, then open the Bridge Link section and reach that page by pressing X on your profile.

Praise the Sun, and Mario too.

PSN: andreoni79

0D0

I'm still on chapter 3. My bike was lost and I'm on foot. Can't wait to get access to a new vehicle.

kyleforrester87 wrote:

@Arugula Can you load previous saves? To be honest I'm playing it without that as an option, I live and die by my poor decision making haha. Spent ages filling my truck up with ceramics yesterday (we are talking hours), took them to a facility to recycle, a note popped up telling me I had exceeded the amount I could keep and the rest would be disposed of, hit OK just as I was reading it and then went "NOOOOOOOooooooooooo....." as my hours of hard work went to waste. I forgot there is a maximum a facility can hold :') Should have put them in the locker...

Me too. I don't reload. I leave my craters behind. heheh

0D0

themcnoisy

Thanks everyone will take a look later.

So I just got the speed skeleton. Seems like the level 3 power skeleton is too big a trade. I can carry 320 atm that it stripped to 150 for the speed skeleton. I think I will stick. Also some awful acting by the junk dealer and his girl during his story arc.

Edited on by themcnoisy

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

carlos82

I think I'm almost at the end of chapter 3 now, I've been spending so much time using my "borrowed" mule truck to help build roads quite a distance across the map. Now I can build long distance bikes so that's handy and makes getting around so much faster, also had my first outdoor bath ๐Ÿ˜

Older than I care to remember but have been gaming since owning a wooden Atari 2600 and played pretty much everything inbetween.

PSN: AVGN_82

carlos82

@kyleforrester87 I've just got to the distribution centre and have a road all the way back to Lake Knot City, I'm gonna spend a bit of time leveling this place up before I move on. I still haven't got the old man his pens ๐Ÿ˜‚

Older than I care to remember but have been gaming since owning a wooden Atari 2600 and played pretty much everything inbetween.

PSN: AVGN_82

kyleforrester87

Okay to answer my earlier question the flashing thing at the incinerator was a memory chip.

I unlocked the zip line a little while ago, but didn't use it, and forgot about it until now. How does it work? I cant fabricate it, do I just build it with PCP?

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

andreoni79

@kyleforrester87 You need a PCP lvl 2 to build one. Before confirmation, the HUD will tell you if the one you are going to build is in a good position showing, in that case, blue lines towards existing zip link towers. If not, because it's too distant (max 300 meters) or because there's something interfering, you'll see a red line.

andreoni79

@kyleforrester87 Gravity doesn't matter here! You can go flat to cross rivers and rough terrain or up and down to quickly climb and descend cliffs.

Fuzzymonkeyfunk

@kyleforrester87 zip lines are a must if your going for a platinum ive got a network set up around the first half of the central map but zip lines cost 500 bandwidth and so to go from one end of the map to the other youโ€™ve got to grind up your rep with all the outposts it increase your bandwidth

Fuzzymonkeyfunk

PSN: Fuzzymonkeyfunk

themcnoisy

So mission 36 to avoid spoilers I will just say kaboom. Its saying I should talk to fragile and apparently she is in a distro South of lake not city - however the mission objective is right over the other side of the map. What do I do?

Edited on by themcnoisy

andreoni79

@themcnoisy You'll see the FEX icon on the map, which shows the location of Fragile, when she's involved in a mission.

themcnoisy

@andreoni79 @kyleforrester87 cheers. Where's the distro centre please I don't have it opened eeeek.

kyleforrester87

i dont like how everywhere is called knot this and knot that. It's annoying as I get them all mixed up.

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic