Forums

Topic: Death Stranding OT

Posts 161 to 180 of 495

themcnoisy

@Shellcore thank you SC woop woop.

@kyleforrester87 it's knot the game you thought it was?

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

themcnoisy

19 hours in and loving it. I understand why a bunch of reviewers hated it, it's a worthwhile burn. I'm giving it 88/100 let down by the lack of variety in the enemies and bases, they are all very similar and the occasional glitch over rocks and unclimable areas which look like you can climb them. Top game though and playing an openworld game floating through the city will be cack compared to this.

themcnoisy

Has anyone crashed the game yet? It's happened 4 times to me so far.

andreoni79

@themcnoisy Never happened to me. Some think that deleting the old saves could help. I do that quite often.

Praise the Sun, and Mario too.

PSN: andreoni79

kyleforrester87

@andreoni79 lol true.

No crashes for me but I did hit an invisible wall in the middle of a field yesterday. Just couldnt get through. Figured maybe a structure was there but it hadnt visibly loaded or something.

Pretty bug free overall, though.

I dont think the combat and enemy AI is anywhere near as good at in MGS5 though.

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

themcnoisy

@andreoni79 I had 54 saves omg.

andreoni79

@themcnoisy I noticed that DS doesn't store your manual saves overwriting the automatic ones as it happens with other games. It just overwrites both automatic and manual saves in chronological order, so at the end of my late-night play session I cancel all the saves except the last 4 or 5.

carlos82

Okay so I wasn't as close to the end of chapter 3 as I first thought, just about to head to the junkyard now but I do at least have a nice shiny road from Lake Knot City all the way to the distribution centre. Spent around 20 hours with it so far and I don't see myself stopping anytime soon

Older than I care to remember but have been gaming since owning a wooden Atari 2600 and played pretty much everything inbetween.

PSN: AVGN_82

themcnoisy

@carlos82 I've used that road. Thanks bro. Started another near the distro centre.

andreoni79

@kyleforrester87 What's wrong with the junkyard story thread? I may have missed something or maybe the italian adaptation messed it up...

carlos82

@themcnoisy haha a lot of people seem to have been using it, I've got about 95,000 likes in total and a lot of them are from the road building

@kyleforrester87 I've heard, I might just get it done tonight after work when I'm half asleep

Older than I care to remember but have been gaming since owning a wooden Atari 2600 and played pretty much everything inbetween.

PSN: AVGN_82

andreoni79

@kyleforrester87 I have investigated a bit in the meantime and I solved the mystery... Basically, the girl's voice is from a Japanese actress, so her English must sound funny/weird to you.
But she speaks perfect Italian in my version...

kyleforrester87

@andreoni79 yeah it’s just odd. Plus, the junk man calls him “his girl” to begin with so I spent the whole mission thinking it was his daughter. Then he started talking about marrying her and combined with the acting I was just like...ooookaaayyyy...

kyleforrester87

kyleforrester87

@AdamNovice hahah then he emails you a few hours later moaning about married life 😂😂 I did enjoy that bit tbh

Look I know these are spoilers but the whole episode was silly, so I forgive myself.

Edited on by kyleforrester87

kyleforrester87

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic