Forums

Topic: Cyberpunk 2077 OT

Posts 21 to 40 of 283

BearsEatBeets

@JohnnyShoulder Wow really, that's next level. Maybe they mean the next thing they deliver after the PS5 will be free. Right now as long as it turns up on the day in good condition I'll be happy.

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

Ralizah

Well, I might still have a potato GPU that barely clears the minimum requirements for this game, but at least the rest of my components are Cyberpunk-ready. Ryzen 5 3600, SSD, and 16GB of RAM are a go!

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

PSN: Ralizah

Matroska

Only 57 hours and 49 minutes to go. Man, I have this awful feeling I'm going to end up getting the digital edition to play it at midnight even though I have a disc version pre-ordered.

Matroska

PSN: Matroska_

Black_Swordsman

@Matroska I'm planning on getting it on the 10th - we can be gamer buddies!

"Man is the pie that bakes and eats himself, and the recipe is separation." - Alasdair Gray

PSN: Draco_V_Ecliptic

Mega-Gazz

Just reading the reviews, and it looks like this may be worth waiting for a sale. The IGN guy actually literally said he was jealous of people who played it 6 months from now when the bugs are gone. Also it sounds like the main story is super short, and the side-quests are the real content. ALSO he said he finished it in 20 hours the first time.

Mega-Gazz

BearsEatBeets

Edited on by BearsEatBeets

BearsEatBeets

nessisonett

The bugs are hilarious to be honest, at least it’s not destroy your save file bugs and more glitching out every 5 minutes. I’m happy and secure in my decision to wait, I waited for Witcher 3 as well and probably had a better experience than I would have. Lots of positives, quite a few more negatives than I expected but stuff that can be patched or improved.

Worth saying though, if this is what it looks like after months of crunch, perhaps it really should have just been delayed until it was ready instead of having to have a date?

Edited on by nessisonett

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

JohnnyShoulder

Amazon emailed to confirm that the game will be delivered on Thursday, and that it has been 'upgraded', whatever that means. I'm half expecting the parcel to grow metal wings and deliver itself!

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder You on a base PS4 or a Pro? I’m interested/genuinely worried about how it’ll run considering the high end PCs are having trouble. Hopefully it’s just really well optimised on PS4!

Never mind, I forgot you had a PS5 😂

Edited on by nessisonett

BearsEatBeets

@JohnnyShoulder I had the same email with my PS5 regarding the 'upgrade' to launch day delivery it always specified it would have. I've had the money come out by Game but no new emails yet.

BearsEatBeets

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett Yep, I'll be playing with whatever enhancements comes with boost mode on PS5. I'm hoping most of the bugs will be squashed with the day one patch. But I'm ok with bugs, along as they are not bricking my console like the ones in CoD. I played The Witcher 3 at launch survived!

@BearsEatBeets No money taken from me yet, but Amazon never do until it is despatched.

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

nessisonett

@Ralizah Yeah, I have a 1060Ti and was just baffled at the horrible performance being seen from high-end cards so I’ll wait for PS5.

BearsEatBeets

Just had my email from GAME saying they have dispatched Cyberpunk with Royal Mail 24 so it looks like I should get it a day early. I rarely game on work days so I still probably won't start it until Friday but I can at least get it installed ready to go. Not sure I'd want to start before the day one patch anyway.

BearsEatBeets

ApostateMage

Downloading now. Just having the game sitting on the xmb has put a huge grin on my face. Can't wait until 12 midnight tomorrow.

ApostateMage

MPaulson

I don't understand how people are happy to play this game in its current state. Why the heck play a buggy mess when you can wait a few months and get a more stable and enjoyable experience?

MPaulson

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic