Forums

Topic: What PS3 game(s) are you currently playing?

Posts 1,221 to 1,240 of 1,691

RogerRoger

@colonelkilgore Much obliged!

@ralphdibny Ah, gotcha. I'll let him off, then! Is there anything duct tape can't do?! And those metal bollards are a right pain in the boll... ards, especially the automatic retracting ones. Glad you managed to get yourself unhooked from that one. Must've taken you quite a while, so it's fortunate you weren't spotted, by either security or the roadworkers you'd borrowed from!

Yeah, I'm quite lucky in that I can manage my time more freely than most, so I often do my gaming first thing in the morning, when I'm at my most alert. I've never fallen asleep in front of a game, though! Good stories, made me laugh. At least you fell asleep behind a digital wheel, and not a real one!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

ralphdibny

@RogerRoger good stuff, I was going to get back in touch with him and let him know you were going to crush him like a DS3 😂. Just kidding of course!

And thanks for reading my digressions 😀, I love telling stories about the crazier parts of my life. Takes my mind off of how relatively boring it is now that I'm older 😅

See ya!

Bentleyma

Untitled

Should keep me from spending money on games for the next few months!

Edited on by Bentleyma

Bentleyma

PSN: Bentleyma-

ralphdibny

@Bentleyma- haha nice! I'll take a pic and share a photo of my CEX/eBay haul from over the weekend when it's all out of quarantine!

See ya!

Bentleyma

@ralphdibny Not only do they charge delivery for each game, but games come from different stores, which resulted in several packages. I had 3 deliveries over the course of the day and 6 packages in total.

I’m looking forward to playing Max Payne 3! Not played it since it first came out.

Edited on by Bentleyma

Bentleyma

ralphdibny

@Bentleyma- all of that came from 3 different stores! I can understand charging delivery per store but I think they are taking the Mick by not refunding a portion of delivery for the extra games that came from the same store. They must be raking it in with p+p fees at the moment

See ya!

RogerRoger

@Bentleyma- [looks at photograph of many great games...]

[...and Sonic '06.]

The very best of luck to you, buddy!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

@Bentleyma- I know, I just couldn't resist making the joke!

Time for that GIF again...

Untitled

Making It So Since 1987

nessisonett

@Bentleyma- Guilty is what you should be. Guilty guilty guilty! 😂

Untitled

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

RogerRoger

[nudges @nessisonett out of the fan club like a barrel nudges Sonic]

Untitled

Making It So Since 1987

Bentleyma

Not only is the gameplay amazing, but the game also features one of the most emotional scenes in any Sonic game... Nay, one of the most emotional scenes in any game, period!

Untitled

What’s not to like!?

Edited on by Bentleyma

Bentleyma

RogerRoger

Right, that's quite enough silliness for one evening. I'm outta here!

Untitled

Making It So Since 1987

Bentleyma

Looks like Sonic 06 killed this conversation, just like it killed the franchise!

Bentleyma

ralphdibny

Untitled

Here's my CEX/eBay haul. Unfortunately have to return one of the eBay games (not pictured) because it was mouldy. I still need to get a copy of Hitman HD collection for 360 because it is BC on xbone. I also would like to replace my 360 copies of 50 cent blood on the sand and Lost Via Domus with PS3 versions because they aren't BC and my 360 has long since died!

See ya!

nessisonett

@ralphdibny That 50 Cent game is honestly great fun. Make sure you do grab the Hitman HD collection though as both games included are about 4000 times better than Absolution 😂

ralphdibny

@nessisonett haha will do. The disc version actually includes 3 games, 2: silent assassin, contracts and blood money. All BC on Xbox one.

See ya!

nessisonett

@ralphdibny Oh wow, I didn’t realise Contracts was there too. That’s good value!

Bentleyma

@ralphdibny Nice! I really wanted to like Resistance 3, but I couldn’t get into it. 😒

Untitled

I’m genuinely really happy to be playing Sonic the Hedgehog again!

Edited on by Bentleyma

Bentleyma

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic