Forums

Topic: PSN ID Exchange

Posts 261 to 280 of 380

JSavegar

Hey been on PS for many years now but never really added friends. Guys don’t usually like playing with me so I just chill on solo but really been enjoying COD Cold War zombies in particular.
My PSN is the same as this username JSavegar

JSavegar

MikeHiscoe

PS5 is my first Playstation since the 2 so I need to build a friends list. Find me online as SyrupMike.

MikeHiscoe

LivewireCLS

Just finished Demon's Souls last night. Haven't decided what I'll be playing next.
My PSN ID is Livewire-CLS if you want to add me.

PSN: Livewire-CLS

dodika666

dodika666

Looking for some friendly players to play GOT Legends or Nioh 2 co-op with.

Feel free to add me.

dodika666

CottonMouthMax

CottonMouthMax
GTAV, r6 siege, modern warfare, unturned, etc.
I’ve got plenty of downtime. Wanting to find a true gaming buddy.

CottonMouthMax

PSN: CottonMouthMax

babsBdanny

Anyone here play FIFA 19 on ps3 here, my PSN ID is Ur_fada4dere

babsBdanny

WiiWareWave

Rukiafan7 here. 34, mostly play SP games, but when I do play multiplayer games on my PS4, I play Monster Hunter World, God Eater Resurrection, GT Sport, Project Cars, Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 1-4, Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, and Dragon Ball Card Warriors "Minigame in Dragon Ball Z Kakarot".

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~WiiWareWav~

PSN: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

Elsa-

i have ps+ would love to hve some psn friends even if we dont play online.
my psn id is hinder-doll39
feel free to add or message me

Elsa-

WiiWareWave

@Elsa- Feel free to add me mate! My PSN ID is Rukiafan7

I don't have access to my PS4 ATM, but will accept your request or send you a request tonight! 😎

hypnotoad

I'm selhurst.
And that's all I've got to say about that.

hypnotoad

FL1Plip

PSN = FL1Plip

From Australia, play abit of everything on PS5

PSN - FLIPlip
Twitter - FL1Plip

SavoyPrime

Looking for friends who like similar games that I do. Mostly single-player games, but I do play some of the big co-op multiplayer games with my friends (like The Division, Borderlands, etc.)

Just mention you're from PushSquare if you send an invite.

SavoyPrime

PSN: SavoyPrime | Twitter:

sorteddan

Hello all.
Have been away from push square for a few weeks due to moving to new flat. Now settled, have new internet connection and now looking to beef up my PS friends list. Search sorteddan and mention you're from this site and I'll add you. Mainly play single player stuff from most genres - try to keep open mind when it comes to gaming but also require some peeps to play online stuff I get with plus from time to time. Anyhow, hit me up - I look forward to linking up soon

“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”

WiiWareWave

Hello! My PSN ID is Rukiafan7. I have loads of games that I can play online, but nobody to really play with. Just mention you're from Push Square and I'll add you!

colonelkilgore

@TowaHerschel7 hey Towa, don’t know if you have them but a few friends and I are having an online trophy boosting session for Doom (2016) and Tekken 7 on Wednesday. More than welcome to join if you have the games and are still hoping to get trophies on pretty dead servers.

Edited on by colonelkilgore

**** DLC!

Voltan

I’m theVoltan on PSN if anyone wants to add me - fair warning though, I’m not a very social gamer

Voltan

Voltan

@Sorteddan - you just ruined my “no PSN friends have more trophies than me” status

Voltan

sorteddan

@Voltan
Someone on my friends list is level 812, with 25355 trophies including 666 platinum!!!
So prob best not to compare ourselves too much

“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”

Voltan

@Sorteddan I’m just kidding - I was actually always surprised I had the highest level, as I don’t really consider myself a trophy hunter
That’s a crazy number btw

Voltan

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic