Forums

Topic: PSN ID Exchange

Posts 281 to 300 of 380

KilloWertz

Got a PS5 a little over a week ago. Don't play much in the way of online games, but still wouldn't mind having more people on my friends list anyways. Like others have said, just mention that you're from Push Square and I'll add you. Mine is the same as my username on here.

PSN ID/Xbox Live Gamertag: KilloWertz
Switch Friend Code: SW-6448-2688-7386

R1spam

I've been on the site for ages but I've never shared my psn tag. Mainly as it's horrible and I've thought about changing it but never wanted to lose trophies (even though I'm not especially into them). My psn is Tiger-tiger_82. Just let me know your from pushsquare

Edited on by R1spam

PSN: Tiger-tiger_82
XBOX: Placebo G

PSN: Tiger-tiger_82

CarbonLink

MissingLink117 is mine. Happy to have anyone to play some games with.

NNID: XApexX

JohnLNine

Been lurking around here for a long time but just wanted to share my PSN id to beef up the friends list, nice seeing what others are up to!
Hit me with an invite if you like, as others mentioned, just say you're from Push Square. ๐Ÿ™ƒ
John-Lawrence92

Add me so I can pretend I have friends!

dodika666

Looking for people to play GOT Legends co-op, Deep Rock Galactic, Borderlands and more games to play with! I accept any invite. PSN ID same as Push Square user.

dodika666

RiseTheFoo

Hi everyone!
I accept anyone and if you play Rocket League, even better.
Psn Id: RudyIan

RiseTheFoo

Kidfunkadelic83

UK based. Mainly in to single player games but always like to see who is about and welcome people to say hi.
New PS5 owner but PS4 owners more than welcome.
PSN: kidfunkadelic-83
Just let me know your from pushsquare ๐Ÿ‘

Edited on by Kidfunkadelic83

Kidfunkadelic83

PSN: Kidfunkadelic-83

colonelkilgore

@render whatโ€™s your PSN ID if you donโ€™t mind me asking, you can take a little banter which is rare these days?

**** DLC!

render

@colonelkilgore I don't game a great deal online but I'm always up for some banter. PSN is showmethecakes so feel free to send me a friend request.

render

colonelkilgore

@lolwhatno no pressure dude ๐Ÿคฃโ€ฆ just in case weโ€™re ever playing the same game at the same time etc. Iโ€™m not really much into multiplayer but will if itโ€™s a requirement for a platinum.

**** DLC!

render

@Keith_Zissou Absolutely, friend request away ๐Ÿ‘

@lolwhatno I'll send a friend request your way too if that's ok? That's if you can take my bad jokes ๐Ÿ˜‚

render

sorteddan

@Keith_Zissou
I've never even said the word loquacious.

โ€œWe are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.โ€

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic