Forums

Topic: PS4 Destiny Meet Up Thread

Posts 521 to 540 of 671

mrobinson91

@xX_RiscazZ_Xx: I was worried about that...I'll rush home at work at 6 then and hopefully get a place!!
Even got my girlfriend out tonight so fingers crossed! lol

Edited on by mrobinson91

I AM SIEGMEYER OF CATARINA AND YOU SHALL FEEL MY WRATH!

PSN: mrobinson91 | Twitter:

Its_badW0lf

@mrobinson91: Join me today mate, I'll be running the nightfall, yesterday I was in between car buying with the girlfriend, pizza and Destiny, I do realize at one point i just sat down on the daily story and you were left to deal with everything else hahaha

So if you're up to get the nightfall done today, let's do it! Light level drop if I get an exotic should have a high chance of 310 gear! But then comes the choice, if I get a Jade Rabbit, will I infuse it into the Hung or keep it like that?

Anyone else for the nightfall?

You and what army?

PSN: its_badW0lf

mrobinson91

@xX_RiscazZ_Xx: Count me in, hopefully get something new for the raid too! I'll be home at 6 and straight on Choices choices!

ZeroXyko14

@xX_RiscazZ_Xx: I'd like to join, but I may need some help with the fallen S.A.B.E.R. strike, so I can get the sleeper simulant.

ZeroXyko14

PSN: ZeroXyko14

ZeroXyko14

Oh, and I think its best if I skip the raid so I can have time to bring up my light level, and get a headset so I can hear what everyone else is saying.

ZeroXyko14

Its_badW0lf

@ZeroXyko14: Me and @mrobinson91 can give you a hand with the SABER quest mate. Be on at 6 and we'll join you.

As far as the raid is concerned, I ran my first vault of glass unprepared, and spent most of it dead, it wasn't that funny then, but we will be running more raids as the game goes, so if you're sure, there will always be another opportunity.

You and what army?

ZeroXyko14

@xX_RiscazZ_Xx: Yeah, I'm sure, plus I'd like to do the easier raids like vault of glass and crotas end first. Also not being able to hear anyone will just make me seem like an uncooperative mess.

ZeroXyko14

Its_badW0lf

@ZeroXyko14: Cool then, I vote there should be a token run for VoG and CE at some point. I also miss doing Skolas.

You and what army?

ZeroXyko14

@xX_RiscazZ_Xx: Isn't Skolas fought in the prison of elders? I haven't done that or the crucible, but I did get the exotic sword quest, so I'll need to do some crucible matches if I want that sword.

ZeroXyko14

Its_badW0lf

@ZeroXyko14: Yeah, and it was hard as hell back then, maybe with the increased Light levels it is much easier now.

Did it once for the "become legend" emblem really, got the cypher for Lord of Wolves, which is one weapon I'm really sad they didn't bring forward.

You and what army?

ShogunRok

Thanks for the game tonight everyone, it was fun even if we didn't finish. If I'm not available over the weekend (I may have review duty that can't be ignored) then I'll let you know. If it comes to it, I'm perfectly happy with you guys finishing it without me - it's all good.

ShogunRok

Twitter:

mrobinson91

After an (eventually!!) successful Kings Fall Raid at the weekend, I wondered if anyone is interested in running VoG on hard during the week? We could spread it over a couple of nights (an hour each) as I think we could do it in a couple of hours but I don't know?

Its_badW0lf

@mrobinson91: I'd be down for that! And Crota? It's a 30 minute ordeal and if we all get our arse in gear I could use the Flawless Raider trophy - NO ONE DIES!!!

But really just for the fun of it!

Also, congrats on all you that made it through Kings Fall, pretty mad I didn't get to play yesterday, but my brother came round and took the controller, spend the whole day playing the Witcher. Anyone wants to run KF again this week? I want to see if I get all raid gear now.

Also, team for Iron Banner? Any Decent PVP players here that want to tackle the Trials of Osiris - tried it once but the people I was with started ranging fast so I kinda dropped it until I could find a chill team. To be honest, I myself fluctuate from super awesome killing machine to hopeless waste of crucible space depending on the mood hahaha!

You and what army?

mrobinson91

@xX_RiscazZ_Xx: Yeah I'd be up for Crota too...I don't think we'd get flawless on the first go but if we did it every week then we probably would. Hopefully we can get another one of two for them as I think 4 or 5 would be enough? Yeah I think most of us got Kings Fall done! I'd also be up for that again!

Iron Banner....I wish I could explain how bad my skill is during Crucible so I'll opt out of that lol

ZeroXyko14

@mrobinson91: You can count on me for the raid, also you're not bad at the Crucible, we were just to busy trying to kill each other with our swords.
@xX_RiscazZ_Xx: I'd be up for some Iron Banner or Trials of Osiris. I think I'm better at the Crucible when not attacking others with the hilt of my sword.

ZeroXyko14

Its_badW0lf

@ZeroXyko14: I hear you bro. that sword quest is hell. have you tried completing it on Mayhem? I find for K/D count to be the best way to complete stuff very fast.

Edited on by Its_badW0lf

You and what army?

ZeroXyko14

@xX_RiscazZ_Xx: yeah, me and @mrobinson91 got most of our kills in mayhem. I know that all I need to do now is wait until armsday, so if you want to help out on the strike then I'm all for it. Don't know if @mrobinson91 finished the material collection part, but if he did then we have a third member.

ZeroXyko14

mrobinson91

@ZeroXyko14: If you can get headphones or mic for the raid it would be great even if it's all you use it for. I'm miles off collecting all my materials! Need about 150 relic iron but I've got a ghost that finds it now. Don't know whether to focus on exotic sword or touch of malice first!

BAMozzy

I'll be up for raiding - all inc VoG and CE as I want the Sparrow that drops from the Hard modes.

A pessimist is just an optimist with experience!

Why can't life be like gaming? Why can't I restart from an earlier checkpoint??

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

PSN: TaimeDowne

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.